PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly - how lovely would it be if he had playmobil, some proper toys to really get his imagination going. when he was into the farm animals, he could have had a farm with buildings or a zoo but nope that’s too much hard work for them, sadly.
Oh I miss my kids playing with playmobil I loved to buy that and collect all the sets!!!

Reactions: 12
it must be exhausting to be around her. shes would constantly have you on high alert. she is always giving off rage about something.

Reactions: 14
I don't know why she talks about other people with threads on here...there's messages asking about who she is on the Charlotte Dawson thread and people are talking about how Josh was sacked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just drawing more attention to herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't know why she talks about other people with threads on here...there's messages asking about who she is on the Charlotte Dawson thread and people are talking about how Josh was sacked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just drawing more attention to herself
I noticed that as well, she's actually brought more people here that didn't know anything about her but do now! Total twit move on her part.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why she talks about anything on here, She has no knowledge.. she doesn’t read here 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Article on captains toms daughter interesting was paid a very high salary from the charity and then used the charity name to personally get paid for appearances etc this money was never given to the charity. People were conned into thinking everything going into the charity…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In the stories showing the turkey tracksuits all packed up she thanks the huns for all the support. That implies the money from them goes to "the centres" and "the women". That money is going straight into her own pocket!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Why does she need so many staff?
The shop’s by appointment only, the women’s centre is referral only and the pantry is a couple of hours twice a week. Surely her, Jo, Betsy and Slosh could cover that. She said she was going to have volunteers but that never happened. Do we think Jezza let her have the premises rent free for a limited time if she did the places up and now that time is up.Perhaps he’s throwing her under the bus before she can do it to him.
But what do I know, she’s likened us all to being Isis members and says we kill kids so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I miss my kids playing with playmobil I loved to buy that and collect all the sets!!!
We bought our children a play Mobil pirate ship and treasure island one Christmas. It nearly sent us into Christmas morning setting it up , needed a degree in structural engineering to put it together!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So is she closing the pantry too?
BecUse she's got to have a plan. She will keep quiet.here us all going off about it closing on here, so she can go "tadaaaa haha told you,look at you all trying to ruin my name."
---
We bought our children a play Mobil pirate ship and treasure island one Christmas. It nearly sent us into Christmas morning setting it up , needed a degree in structural engineering to put it together!
We had the zoo! Loved that thing.

Reactions: 11
my dad is an engineer and he very quickly became the one who builds the presents for my niece and nephew 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
o is she closing the pantry too?
BecUse she's got to have a plan. She will keep quiet.here us all going off about it closing on here, so she can go "tadaaaa haha told you,look at you all trying to ruin my name."
Yep. Both the shop and the pantry are up for rent. And I think one has already been let agreed so it won't be long before she has to move out

Reactions: 14
I've not visited the PTWM thread in ages! Last time was probably when Josh was still a copper. I come back to discover she now has what looks like a shop and sells purple tracksuits! I'm not looking at the stories of her 'modelling' the tracksuits again, I hate getting second hand cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this comment is not upsetting to someone who potentially has had a loss / can't conceive etc and makes "good" content, but an innocent comment thinking that R might be pregnant is a sarcastic "wow" and a troll rant? Make it make sense Rancho.

• Wow
  • Angry
Apologies I don't know how to quote from earlier threads, but can I just say @FridaK called the Patchwork Pisshole closing in September in an earlier thread in July. 👏👏👏.

See below👇

She said earlier this week that Patchwork was operating at a loss and when they can't make wages, she'll end it. So looking at the income streams into Patchwork and knowing how staff are paid, makes me think September will be the month she can't make wages.

She said the store wasn't making sales. The store is the brick shop and the online shop, therefore Patchwork (as a whole,) is not getting any income from that.

She's only had two grants in 2 years from the Lottery and the Council. She's very vocal about how she can't get them. So there is no income there.

Fundraising from others seems to have stopped. She's doing a monthly raffle that brings in 1-4k depending on how it goes. But sales from raffles is getting sparse as people don't tend to take part every time. That's just common sense.

In terms of Patchwork's income, I can't see anything changing soon shop sales etc because business isn't booming for anyone right now. Consumerism tends to drop over the summer holidays for none supermarkets and none essential shops as well.

In terms of spending. I recall when Emily left, the staff had a system in place where they are paid a reduced amount throughout the year, so they can have school holidays off with pay. So she will have already budgeted July & August in staff costs. She rarely opens The Woman's Centre in the holidays, so she won't have big bills for July/ Aug. Therefore it makes sense to keep the facade as long as possible (Especially when scrounging gift cards.) Though in September, she'll be back up to paying max wages and supposed mass costs at the actual centre keeping it all open. So it makes business sense to shut it down before September's wages due.

That £8k she said she gave she owed. It was the vets bill and in the CIC companies house statement. She won't put her own money in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So this comment is not upsetting to someone who potentially has had a loss / can't conceive etc and makes "good" content, but an innocent comment thinking that R might be pregnant is a sarcastic "wow" and a troll rant? Make it make sense Rancho.
View attachment 2383467
I’m actually gobsmacked for once (rarely happens)
As someone who has had a baby born sleeping, this sort of comment just baffles me as to how these people become huns🤦🏼‍♀️
Why would anyone make such a blasé comment and then think it’s ok for her to highlight that.🤬🤬🤬
Rachet you’re an absolute head

• Sad
  • Heart
@tequila sunrise I too was coming to say precisely the same as you.
I know we all specuate about how it couldn't possibly continue on this scale but @FridaK writing it all down was spot on. Shes definitely ramping it up to shut it down.
It can't come soon enough.
She basically played shops like most 4 yr old do and has had enough!

Reactions: 15
Apologies I don't know how to quote from earlier threads, but can I just say @FridaK called the Patchwork Pisshole closing in September in an earlier thread in July. 👏👏👏.

See below👇

She said earlier this week that Patchwork was operating at a loss and when they can't make wages, she'll end it. So looking at the income streams into Patchwork and knowing how staff are paid, makes me think September will be the month she can't make wages.

She said the store wasn't making sales. The store is the brick shop and the online shop, therefore Patchwork (as a whole,) is not getting any income from that.

She's only had two grants in 2 years from the Lottery and the Council. She's very vocal about how she can't get them. So there is no income there.

Fundraising from others seems to have stopped. She's doing a monthly raffle that brings in 1-4k depending on how it goes. But sales from raffles is getting sparse as people don't tend to take part every time. That's just common sense.

In terms of Patchwork's income, I can't see anything changing soon shop sales etc because business isn't booming for anyone right now. Consumerism tends to drop over the summer holidays for none supermarkets and none essential shops as well.

In terms of spending. I recall when Emily left, the staff had a system in place where they are paid a reduced amount throughout the year, so they can have school holidays off with pay. So she will have already budgeted July & August in staff costs. She rarely opens The Woman's Centre in the holidays, so she won't have big bills for July/ Aug. Therefore it makes sense to keep the facade as long as possible (Especially when scrounging gift cards.) Though in September, she'll be back up to paying max wages and supposed mass costs at the actual centre keeping it all open. So it makes business sense to shut it down before September's wages due.

That £8k she said she gave she owed. It was the vets bill and in the CIC companies house statement. She won't put her own money in.
That was before the TikTokker started on her also, now she has an another incentive to wrap it all up 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(It's brain numbing that I could map that with no access to her accounts, just plain and simply from listening to what she was saying. Yet Josh who is in the midst of it, sat on that podcast throwing out buzzwords, not listening and complaining about the Government not giving them free money. I could not cope with that.)

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.