Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bun23

Hello, I'm pretty new here but am deeply honoured by the thread title 🥺❤.

Guys. I was mentioned by Dipsy 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
These are Rachel's own pictures that she posted to her Instagram after she berated and humiliated Seb for dropping his Chinese food. He broke the plate and 'wasted' the food. Seb had 2(?) broken fingers and clearly struggled to hold the heavy plate. She then filmed him attempting to clean it all up. Nasty fucker 😡. Not to mention his actual biological dad who sits and watches the shit show.
I hadn’t quite made it here at that stage so have never seen it. I feel physically sick looking at that. This is abuse, not just physical but so psychologically damaging. Firstly the poor boy lived with broken bones for days, then was berated for needing to go to hospital, then came humiliating and degrading behaviour, all recorded and shared on IG of course. How can any human actively go out of their way to do this to an innocent child?! A child they stole from their actual mother just as a final ‘f@ck you’ after stealing her husband. I just want to sweep him up and get him the love and care he so desperately needs. If Womens Aid, Kidscape, Trevi or ANY of these services continue to work with her then I think a dossier will be heading to their regulatory bodies. My ‘baby’ is with their dad for the next few days, I couldn’t bare it to think they were being mistreated like this. They’re not! Poor Sam, poor Seb. I hope this finds its way to TT and the Wiki if not already?

• Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Never realised that REBL wasn't part of the patchwork shitshow!

Think R needs to share/read the CIC regulators details again because I'm pretty sure she isn't allowed to use the CIC premises to run, stock and distribute another business from there if the money isn't going in the same pot!

Attachments

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’d need a worry teddy if my mum had a camera shoved in my face at every given moment. I’d be worrying if it is a normal step to watch my mum be absolutely “done” filming yogurt smeared all over the couch rather than clean it up. I’d be worried if every little private text message to my mum about something or nothing was going to be screen shot and shared to thousands online. That poor child is going to suffer so much more at the hands of his own exploiting parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Veryangrylady

I've seen that sloshua has a big word in his bio on Instagram "misanthropic" not sure he knows what it means but I found this definition on an online dictionary
adjective
having or showing a dislike of other people; unsociable.
"a misanthropic drunken loner"

Pretty accurate I'd say!

• Haha

Mrsell

Thread suggestion

Ons two tik toks coming for you, three four huns are in uproar, five six prize drawers (sic) are a fix...

• Haha
  • Heart

bestjobbeinggrandma

She can try and pretend now all she likes
There are 4 years of receipts on this forum alone 🤣🤣
💯 rattled and panicking I’d say. Defo a change in her, using the centre for work, announcing raffle winners, showing a business/softer side to herself etc and trying to be s’thing she’s not 😂
It’s very easy to ‘change’ but bloody difficult to keep it up. She’ll revert to type over the next few days and those true colours will rear their ugly head again 🙄

• Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
Wasn’t she mouthing off a little while ago because someone was smoking around Edie when she went to her Dad’s? I’m assuming it was because she didn’t want secondary smoke in Edie’s lungs? But nothing wrong with buying a 17yr old a vape and find it funny?? We have no clue what damage or health problems they will cause at this stage!! Absolute imbecile

• Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
Exactly this! It's one big vanity project at best.
My take on it is that I'm never going to get involved in a situation where I'm telling off the dickheads that keep sending her money and vouchers etc because I don't care about them or her enough to bother. If they cant work out that they are propping up a barely functioning service, then they need to really look at their own thinking abilities. They are being duped by someone else's ego.

I don't think she's taken money from the CIC either, vouchers yes, I think they all have done that from Emily right up to Jen. Money no. If anything she's more than likely to be dodging tax (which incidentally was the one link she didn't put up during her show the other day.) An audit is the way to go if you wanted to go further.

An audit would also make her accountable for the historic Go Fund me's and PayPal earnings. Remember she had no centre then. Just some bullshit stories of helping women countrywide, which evidently can't be true because on that post from 2017 that @Wotsit posted, she said she hadn't left the house alone, without Josh for 4 years. So when was she helping people with PayPal donations?

Utter shit show of lies on top of lies

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
See she’s updated her insta bio yet again 🙄

For someone that doesn’t have a real job, she’s got a lot to say for herself.

Also noticed there’s no link to Joyce’s insta anymore, what’s that all about?
Clearly the tik tok is working because shes frantically trying to clean up her act 🤣 too late lady.... and it won't last long. She can't help herself.
Shes naturally vile so its too much effort for her to be this fake

• Haha
  • Heart

angiebabe

VIP Member
My cringe is cringing 😆 i was expecting some Burnt Soul Clothing classic Instagram style leotard suit things, not that thing 🤣 someone like Astrid could pull the dress off and it would look great as she is quirky and has the tall figure to balance out the baggy style. As for sloshy agreeing to wear that 🙈
Obviously Joyce was given extra pocket money on his GoHenry card to wear that 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
Most people would clean it up. I bet it's a half cm scratch and she let it bleed so it looked more dramatic
It's why I can't believe she's ever been truly hurt in a violent way. Her and Josh get paper cuts and describe them as "lacerations." She's never been in a fight, I'd lay my house on it.

PutinOnTheRitz

Ooooh the shower video has popped up on another TikTok account - “wherezthepaypal”.

TikTok is going to be like whackamole for Ragbag soon 🤣

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
There wasn’t anything amazing about E’s report, it was all pretty average. If the mental health part wasn’t there she wouldn’t have shared it at all. She’s still pushing the “I don’t care about grades as long as they’re kind” narrative isn’t she🙄

tiabeanie

She's losing people off her own patreon unless they've binned the people not paying. Last time I looked 3,948 today 3,883.
3872 now, people must be leaving and her saying they are binning non payers was a cover....make the huns think it's her and Jo in control of the numbers falling, not people having their eyes opened and choosing to unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mrsell

Note the multiple mentions about aesthetics (looks pretty, wall art, made it look nice) - this isn't your focus Rach! If you don't have the funds to support your fucking women, some overpriced leopard/pink tat mural is not a bloody priority. Knobhead.

No_Angel

I think she’s already decided when Lu was into plants and animals that she was “different” and had her down as a failure for school. Such a shame cos Lu was always the one I felt sorry for. But recently her whole attitude of “they pay for stuff we need” is really crap and nasty, What a way to bring up your kids and portray this as an ok way to behave.
I bet she won’t get a fully funded trip for 6 months like the golden child🤬🤬🤬
When a child has the attitude of 'they pay for the stuff we need' the only place she gets that attitude from is her piss poor 'parents'.