Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
These are Rachel's own pictures that she posted to her Instagram after she berated and humiliated Seb for dropping his Chinese food. He broke the plate and 'wasted' the food. Seb had 2(?) broken fingers and clearly struggled to hold the heavy plate. She then filmed him attempting to clean it all up. Nasty fucker 😡. Not to mention his actual biological dad who sits and watches the shit show.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

thedragon

These are Rachel's own pictures that she posted to her Instagram after she berated and humiliated Seb for dropping his Chinese food. He broke the plate and 'wasted' the food. Seb had 2(?) broken fingers and clearly struggled to hold the heavy plate. She then filmed him attempting to clean it all up. Nasty fucker 😡. Not to mention his actual biological dad who sits and watches the shit show.
This is so sad! Who wouldn’t help someone out with broken bones by carrying their plates for them or at least tidying up after them? Those vile people don’t have an ounce of actual love or compassion do they?

• Sad
  • Angry

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Considering I neglect my child due to being a "chroll", my child's school report was far better than that. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it 😘

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So it's not ok for Lula (underage) to have a box full of used vapes in her room, but it's ok for Racket to buy Katie (also underage) a vape 🤷 what if Lula's boyfriend's mum bought her all those vapes, would that be ok?

Reactions: 36

Whatadisaster

Yet another freebie fucking double mattress, including the bed this time as well 🙄 and I agree, that's definitely not a teenager's room by any stretch.
Of course with her little 5% discount this bed is a bargain. I think I will have two. Oh and of course the pillows too. She is the biggest cuntasaurus of all!
IMG_9908.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’ve just watched those recordings and the nonchalant way she spoke when saying friends of B+S do cocaine and ketamine at the weekend was staggering!

The vaping allowed to happen with shrugs from the parents.

I’ve not been a perfect parent by any means and my kids experimented with drinking and smoking when they were teenagers but what stands out is how regularly absent and unavailable these two idiots are towards the teenagers in their care.

• Angry

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230728_121459_TikTok.jpg

I know this has been shown before but that is the face of a guilty, dirty perverted, sacked, bent copper

• Haha
  • Sick

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
If my daughters boyfriends mum bought her a vape… I’m lost for words. Why not give K a bag of heroin as well. I cannot comprehend people paying to follow her and finding this acceptable. Just speechless 😡

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I think she’s already decided when Lu was into plants and animals that she was “different” and had her down as a failure for school. Such a shame cos Lu was always the one I felt sorry for. But recently her whole attitude of “they pay for stuff we need” is really crap and nasty, What a way to bring up your kids and portray this as an ok way to behave.
I bet she won’t get a fully funded trip for 6 months like the golden child🤬🤬🤬
It's such a shame she couldn't nurture T for the interests she had, she just had to make T another mean girl like BeUnkind Bratsy.

• Heart

D78

Please tell me she didn’t say L was self harming on a live…that’s a new low even for her if she did.
Trigger warning self harm/ suicide

As a parent of a child who self harmed.. if she has revealed that, then it's absolutely sickening.. my child was bullied because of self harm, someone at her school who she thought was a friend took photos of the self harm and sent them to lots of people. My child ended up receiving texts from teenagers she didn't even know mocking her self harm and telling her to just kill herself. And she continued to self harm for years. And attempted suicide a couple of times I could not imagine telling everyone about it, that's a betrayal of confidence.. and even I wouldn't feel qualified to give advice on this topic even with having lived through it, I'm sorry but telling everyone this benefits who????

• Sad
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but hasn't she had a brace on those gnashers? Hasn't worked I assume.

She has a huge mouth. btw I have as well.

Untitled.png
1690285797084.png

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Jesus, parenting advice from toothy Tina is like asking Putin for advice on diplomacy.

I’m not sure about how her ad deals are these days but is she increasingly reliant on the Patreon grifting for income.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
As soon as I heard her mention she had a visit from women's aid and then suddenly rushing around like a blue arsed fly with them all there... abit suspicious 🤔
I wonder if the women's aid lady was doing a visit to have a walk through and discussion before making any decisions to use them? (An inspection so to speak) So now she's making out they offer all this stuff.
Your just making yourself look even more of a twat and making it obvious to people that u offered fuck all before hand 🤦‍♀️
But please.... carry on

moonface77

According to the comments on Facebook these two are #couplegoals 😂😂 and they look “lush” 😂 there really is no hope

• Haha
  • Wow

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Im actually disgusted at the amount of stuff she has stacked at that centre… WHILE BEGGING FOR THINGS!!!!!
Nit so long ago she was begging for a car seat.??? And does anyone remember when they had to rescue that elderly lady in the middle of the night and go to the supermarket to get a duvet.????
All those clothes that she has continuously screamed out for, We really need pleas, She should be embarrassed and so should her PA…. What sort of a shit show is she running🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry