Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Tempting people to part with their money for the inside info on the teens is just so wrong.
The whole things a bit weird really when you think about it.

Can you imagine if a stranger came up to you, in the park or at the beach for instance, and said here's a fiver can I watch your kid playing.

Rach is an awful parent for selling her kids, but the ones paying to watch children online? Well I'm sure there's a name for that...

• Sad
Reactions: 57

notfake

Chatty Member
Isn’t ironic that she’s selling her used shoes and trainers to the very people that probably paid for them in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

JW80

VIP Member
18 year old Betsy had a meltdown because 2 of her friends went to the cinema without her? Is it not time Betsy grew up given that shes an adult????? She wasnt too concerned with G when she was using mummys stolen patrecon cash to post pictures of her arse in various locations around the world 🙄

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Why does Jo need to know the money is for her mum. I thought Jo controlled the patchwork finances and not Rachel's personal bank account. Surely when rach wants to spend her own 'legitimately earned money' she can do so without Jo's approval ....🤷‍♀️

FridaK

VIP Member
The legal age for Vaping is 18. Katie was 17 on her Birthday. If only they knew someone who could help them uphold the law......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Cjen84

That makes you a good fucking human.
No drug is an OK drug.
As someone who was spiked with Ketamine on a night, I can honestly say that Rancid is one of the worse ‘mothers’ out there. I’d actually trust Rose West more with my kids. I lost nearly 24 hours of my memory, was blue lighted to the local hospital, stabbed 27 times to get lines in (thank fuck I was unconscious as I hate needles) and was a 3 GCS. I don’t give my ex husband much praise but that night/day he was by my side. Seeing her talk so causally about it is awful. I was lucky, when I collapsed I was with friends, what if one of the hired helps aren’t with Bratsy? Then what? I’m against all drug taking and seeing her so blasé about it boils my blood. Ketamine can kill you stupid cow (as can any drug) Be thankful I live where I do otherwise I’d quite happily go off at you
(Sorry tattlers, I’m super sensitive when it comes to drugs as lost one of my brothers in 1992 to E’s. I was only 7 and it affected me badly)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
I have one more thing to add after watching the full Womens Centre tour, call it a suggestion for if R sees this. The Freedom Programme (from my own personal and professional experience) has a group therapy modality and is absolutely not supposed to be a teacher / learner environment, because it may feel intimidating to women with high anxiety or learning challenges.

Although the most obvious error she's made with that room is if she has 8 women on the FP, 4 of the women will have their backs to 4 other women!

Rach hun, No tables are needed. A whiteboard for group discussion points yes, but seats in a circle is more inviting, inclusive and less intimidating. Groups like AA set rooms out this way for that very reason.

OK I'll go back to lurking now! Someone let me know if she takes any notice of this. As you were 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
Do you think she's realised that Edie's good report (in comparison to the struggles that Lula & Issac are having,) is a shining examples of how kids benefit from access to both parents and their families?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scd1991

VIP Member
Not posted in ages as I’ve cringed myself inside out at her complete personality change. Just thought I’d check in and share this beauty
---
335C2AB6-B106-4962-9728-D45C8201FF5E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Delface

View attachment 2334130View attachment 2334133
I thought these two looked familiar this morning 😂😂

Showing my age and how nerdy I am now 😊

Anyways, teenagers, snotfest, not her fault, again. Change the narrative Rancid. It's fucking boring. It's your fault. You've not changed anything about your 'past' and passed it to your kids. Generational trauma a its best. Get therapy for the whole family instead of 'talking' to people on the internet, for money. 🙄
Im kinda new to this thread... but he gives me the absolute boak... he's 1 creepy fucker. He's always over her shoulder... like a plastic Kray.
Screenshot_20230726_100450_Google.jpg

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She’s woken up and decided she’s mother of the year and telling their kids that life is shit, But basically just get in with it.!
Great parenting advice from someone who wouldn’t know the definition of parenting if it smacked her in the face sideways.!!
Now getting emotional that her daughter is sad 80% of the time and she doesn’t know why… read the room ya cnut, see what you’ve done to them, see how you’ve let her siblings call her names and be nasty to her over clothes that she’s worn, the way she’s dressed, the friends she’s made… Rachet you’ve allowed that to happen, you’ve fed that, you’ve caused that by laughing at situations that you’ve watched and when she’s needed you the most you’ve laughed at her… vile cnut of a woman.!!!

• Sad

ClArt20138

If I had the flexibility with work that Rachael has, I think I would choose to do all this flurried activity during term time so I could enjoy my summer holidays with my kids. 🤷‍♀️ Especially if my husband was on a career break, my eldest had been out of the country for months, I'd been having some issues with my teens and I was worried about my youngest transitioning to big school.

Reactions: 50

Bennington12

Just watched them. Maybe if T is sad 80% of the time you should stop sharing every aspect of her life for the world to see and spend more then five minutes with her and be her bloody Mum! Poor girl ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 49

No_Angel

Screenshot_20230726-091840_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230726-092308_Samsung Internet.jpg

I thought these two looked familiar this morning 😂😂

Showing my age and how nerdy I am now 😊

Anyways, teenagers, snotfest, not her fault, again. Change the narrative Rancid. It's fucking boring. It's your fault. You've not changed anything about your 'past' and passed it to your kids. Generational trauma a its best. Get therapy for the whole family instead of 'talking' to people on the internet, for money. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Moongirl69

VIP Member
He more than most should no what ANY amount of drugs does. Ahuge percentage of what hrs seen trhoguh cell doors, or onto the "beat" will be down to drugs.fuelled by,or addicts becoming really poorly snd desperate,ods, gangs etc
I doubt it.
He was a Wildlife Officer. Unless the hedgehogs and squirrels party hard in Devon 🐿🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 47