Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
The pregnancy argument is absolutely raging on Facebook. Someone said "might be bloated," and another said she "might need a 💩."

Im waiting for someone to point out that any bloke willing to wear that outfit isn't going to be getting any woman pregnant........ Just thought, he most likely chose them didn't he 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

sunmyvibes

I bet she doesn’t share Lu’s report and gush over her, it’ll be a quick detour if how Bratsy is doing in her 3 jobs while wearing Lu’s school blouse🤬🤬

Anyway well done Lu, You’ve done fantastic seeing as your mum has neglected you and cast you off while spilling your most personal moments online to complete strangers.!
That alone must have been tough.!🤬
It really annoys me when people I know share their kids report, there is no need for it, want family to see it, send it privately to them, all it does is scream look at my child being so wonderful, when there will be parents sat there looking at their kids report that aren’t as glorious for whatever reason. I don’t get why you would share it with random people on the internet. She’s got no content at all, she’s fucking boring. Previously the holidays would be her sharing their days out, manic family mornings etc that people could relate to now because she’s an absent parent who does fuck all she can’t share that!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bobsmith

There are still a couple that are to large. Sending nudes and more on the drug talk. I’ll do them tomorrow. Night nusties! 🥰
so basically you pay for mum of the year advice and the mum of the year advice is to let the kids do what the fuck they want 🤔
One child doesn’t like vapping so she buys (I’m presuming as I have only just come across this twat) his girlfriend Katie? A vape to annoy him. She buys someone else’s child a vape and thinks she is funny and people pay for this shit?!? Wow

Reactions: 46
Let’s be honest she got lucky on social media she’s never actually been that good at making engaging content - her USP is dysfunctional family, her content is her kids privacy! If you can’t make decent content at a festival then you shouldn’t really call yourself a content creator!
That should be the thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Whoever is doing those TikTok’s is amazing! Concise, to the point and none of it can be said to be lies as it’s literally come from R!
Thats what I love about them. Its factual, what R has said or posted herself and then factual information to contradict her, no name calling, no horrible pics AND they blank out the kids faces 👏👏👏

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Her social media career has been her number one priority once she realised how much money she could make from it, after that the children’s safe guarding and welfare were an afterthought because of all the goodies, wealth and power IG fame brought her.

She is addicted to the attention IG fans brings, desperate for any content and if that means throwing the children under the bus so be it.

trine

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice how much her posts have changed? All cheery and light and family orientated. The tiktoker has absolutely rattled her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beanpop442

VIP Member
As a copper ‘on a career break’ (lol) WHY would you just sit there and allow your wife to discuss illegal drugs and underage dangerous activities your children are doing?!!!
I guess as he was already sacked, none of those kids give a flying fuck. What a total mess that family is.

Reactions: 44

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What happened with Sebs arm? I think that was before me/I don’t remember it
He fell off his scooter and hurt his arm. Of course Racket and Joyce thought he was being dramatic, and didn't get any medical attention. About a week later, he went to the dentist and his arm was still sore and swollen, and the dentist recommended they took him to get it checked out. Off to hospital they went, and it turned out he'd broken it. In the car on the way home Rabies filmed Sloshy having a go at Seb "for all the stress he'd caused Rach".

Not long after was another meltdown about "the trolls" calling Social Services, when actually it was probably the dentist who had a duty of care to report it as a safeguarding issue.

• Sad
  • Wow

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Aside from the age issue, don’t you think it’s vile that she is so gleeful about doing something/anything to deliberately piss off her 17 year old step son? It’s the sort of thing siblings do to each other and their parents bollock them for it because it’s not funny to get a laugh at someone else’s expense like that. Highly doubt Katie thought it was funny either even if she did laugh out of politeness.

• Heart
Just hopping on to say - how rattled is she? Last few days of stories, all show and tell, explaining it all in intricate detail. Showing the room of donated clothes for the first time in over six months…actually stepping foot in the centre for a change.

It’s classic CYA behaviour. Surely, surely the huns aren’t being taken in by this massive, desperate, damage limitation project? This is what happens when the fan and the shit finally meet!!

And having been around waiting since 2016 PayPal times I’m so here for it!!!

ClArt20138

My memory on this is a bit hazy, but not that long ago wasn't she complaining that I had been making bad choices and suggested it was because he was hanging about with a child in Foster Care who she wanted to scoop up and show what a real family looks like? Mate - if I was that Foster carer I would be VERY concerned about that vulnerable child being exposed to a family who think experimenting with hard core drugs are a normal part of growing up.

FridaK

VIP Member
I still have mixed feelings about the TT & Twitter. However I have looked at both this morning and noted that defending her on TikTok there is a dog account and someone called Amy who thinks it's okay to grip a kids neck, if you don't then you are "gentle parenting?" Which she appears to think is an insult. Also another person who is using her account with her kid all over it to tell people to get a tight grip around their necks.

Then over on Twitter it's an Anti-Vaxxing, conspiracy theorist, whose politics look they were a founding member of the BNP. Just pure racism over and over again.

So if these are the kind people on the Internet she exposes her kids to, then Tattle is not her biggest problem at all. Fuck me, she might as well start recruiting in Belmarsh prison 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
I got a recording before it went for anyone that wants it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

thedragon

These troll posts they show im sure they have an alternative universe where the find them there's always death and pain mentioned or threatened …..never a funny bastard commentary on kitchens or teef
I’ve never seen anyone wishing her dead 🤣 I would love it though if she was honest. ‘This is one of my biggest trolls who reckons I’ve got shit teeth and my house looks like an early 80’s brothel. Bastards!’

• Haha
Reactions: 43