Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I can just imagine my husbands reaction if I suggested he wore something like that so we could be matchy matchy 🤦‍♀️🤣
Me and my girlfriend are a very similar size, shape, and height, and we tend to like the same sort of stuff. We often buy the same clothes or very similar, but we're always super careful not to look like we're matching, because we're not a pair of dicks.

I assume she wanted to make sure that everyone knows they're together, in case someone fancies dragging him off to a bush for a quickie.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ems1982

Chatty Member
If they have any brains then they won't retaliate to her poking the bear. Thats what she's trying to do. They have more than enough receipts available to stick to hardcord facts and looks like they are doing a grand job of it so far by not biting back to her and Continuing doing what they are doing 👍
The TT creators are just “continuing to do what they love” 😜😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She never had reins on him when he was really little and actually had less understanding - when she used to let him run along next to the main road without even holding his hand. That's one thing I don't think she will start now!
She has no interest in safety. Wilby has, in his short life, licked a firelighter, played in a toilet that had been used and not flushed, switched on an electric fan and played with it (while she was filming herself trying on bikinis in another room), tipped over a water lamp thing (that was already broken) in his room next to plugged in and switched on electric items, climbed on the kitchen table, tipped over a tin of paint, twanged guitar strings, broken the glass on the wood burner. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head (and only what she's shown/talked about).

• Wow

Somethink less

It would make me nervous to have a child wearing a jacket with their name on it at a busy festival even if it was for families to go to. I think the jacket is cute and suits Edie but just wouldn't make me feel safe with so many people around!

Mrsell

It's absolutely wild to me that someone who can't even provide enough guidance to her own kids regarding making positive life choices is hailed as some hero to struggling women who need assistance and guidance to make...positive life choices. I wouldn't trust her to make appropriate clothing choices never mind important shit like what steps to take next in life

There’s so much awareness the Twitter TikTok accounts can raise - the raffles that have never been drawn publicly, the freedom programme claims, the ‘Josh is on a career break (sacked) to look after our level 3 violent non verbal child’ oh look here’s a list of all the child free weekends and basically just anything else she’s
Gotten away with.

I hope the huns start asking for a refund of their patroen subscription as it’s not been used for what she claimed it was and what they thought they were paying for
I’ve said it before but wilby is not level 3 autistic…..as far as I’m aware they don’t even use that terminology, my child with autism was diagnosed over 10 years ago though.
but what grinds my gears is these instashammers with neurodivergent children saying how hard it is and not having time for themselves then they are out as couples, at concerts, having romantic breaks away without kids ….mine is 14 me and my partner have had one date night in that time and that was at a pub for a meal when grandparents lived around the corner from pub and watched our child, we have a night out planned in two weeks time and will enjoy ourselves I’m sure but we’ve had to plan hard for it ……they don’t know they are born and I get so riled ……and I have support it’s just not worth the upset my child or us not being around …..not looking for sympathy lol I love my life…..it was chosen for me and I roll with it ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Scotblock

VIP Member
I don’t mean to offend anyone but I really don’t like them trolleys that kids sit in at festivals. I went to BlueDot last year and so many people who were pissed up kept banging and walking into them whilst watching bands.
It wasn’t their fault because you can’t see them when in a crowd until it’s to late. Feel so sorry for the kids in them.
I don’t get it either. I mean if I rocked up to my local pub on a Friday night with my kid in a cart whilst I got pissed up then I bet something would be said 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
This, any young child would benefit from ear defenders least of all a level 3 autistic child.
It’s just common sense to limit the amount of sensory overload to avoid any stress or anxiety for the child.
She clearly doesn’t have the qualifications linked to children with autism nor has looked at any research on how to help a child with it. Re posting paragraphs about children with autism does not mean you are an expert.
That said given W apparent diagnosis, from the clips she has posted he coped with the whole weekend amazingly and seemed to deal with it very well.
Erm excuse me, she worked with people with autism for twelve million years and was trained in diagnosis thank you very much! OBVIOUSLY she knows better than anyone else, but she also has it harder than anyone else because Wilbert is Level 3, non verbal and violent, he's the most difficult child there ever was 🤷🤣

• Haha

HollyJ

This makes me want to cry.

I've spent the last 3 months, saving up for a £140 single mattress for my kid.
This is exactly what’s wrong with influencer culture. Those morally inept fuckers will gladly accept something which they can easily afford whilst making people who can’t feel shite. You’ve done your best, you’ve saved and earned that mattress for your baby. She’s just sold her soul.

• Heart

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Whoever is doing those TikTok’s is amazing! Concise, to the point and none of it can be said to be lies as it’s literally come from R!
I agree, whoever is making the TT videos, hit the nail on the head every time. There is no nastiness, name calling just simply pointing out stuff R has said or mislead on. Bravo 👏🏻

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
It’s amazing how she presents as a different narrative when at the centre. Softer voice and facial expressions , clearly plugging the patchwork CIC and the clothes store which hasn’t been mentioned since it opened.
How many times have workmen been in and changed these rooms? What happened to the laundry room? The therapy/yoga room? Why is she even showing the rooms in the centre ? What happened to ‘lush coffee and cake? Where is the coffee machine? Whose kitchen did it end up in ? Last question, why the hell does Josh hang around in the women’s centre? The last thing any women who doesn’t feel safe and plucks up the courage to go somewhere is to see a male .
It just shows the multiple personality traits of Rachel in a few days. From cocky , snarly , giving the finger ‘tally this up MF’ to todays ‘ saviour of women , dressed down , brushing the floor , managing a sentence without swearing or face contortions .

Think I've posted this before a while ago (I mostly lurk) but the women's centre in my area has a stringent NO male policy. If a man is in the building for any reason, such as repairs (although 99% of the time they source female contractors if poss) each woman is notified on their arrival at the building that day. They then have the choice to enter or not. If a DV victim walked in and saw a man at R's centre, I am almost positive it would be uncomfortable for them. They're called Women's Centres for a reason.

Another quick note. Following the Twitter and TikTok, all I can say is wow.

Reactions: 40

bun23

Imagine making a living off of the huns and raking in thousands every month from them.

Lapping up the comments and adoration. Then when someone comments (in what they thought was a kind, hun-type-way) and you get so triggered that you need to leave them a snarky comment back and declaring what size you are.

You have to take the rough with the smooth when you share YOUR WHOLE LIFE to a bunch of strangers.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Hun.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I remember one time I was at a festival with some friends from work and some of their friends. One of them started offering what I assumed was Coke and they all had a snort of it. I declined as I wasn’t in to taking anything to be able to have a good time. Turns out it was actually Ketamine and two of them reacted so badly to it ending up in a major K Hole. They could barely move, we had to take them to the medical tent and they just had to basically wait it out there until the drug had worn out. They looked awful and I was so glad I had not tried it, one of them was furious after she realised it was K and not Coke, she said she would never have taken it if she realised it was K. There’s such pressure when in that situation to follow the crowd and yes not all of them reacted the same way, some were fine. But it’s such a gamble if you do end up reacting badly. I can’t believe she is so blasé about drugs, I really don’t think it’s the norm that she makes out it to be but maybe I’m out of touch and my eldest is 12 and thinks capes are chavy.
It really angers me how much she tries to normalise drug taking. Yes people take it and yes children try it but her attitude towards it stinks!
Theres no way on this earth that she used to be a hard-core drug user back in her teens either because the effects of those drugs is devastating, especially ones like amphetamines, ketamine and cocaine!!
Like I said before, seb started on the gateway stuff, weed, and is now obviously heading into the harder stuff like cocaine.
Not only is it dangerous for your body and mind, the people who distribute it and sell it are dangerous! This is why so many teens are getting killed!
Instead of sitting there laughing that your kids and their friends take drugs, raise some fucking awareness about drug taking and drug addiction. It destroys lives!!!

• Sad

wonder Lu

VIP Member
“I thought it would be nice for you all to see where your money and donations go”
Only been asking for that for years! It’s still not evidence that she is helping women by claiming 500 + items have been given out.

• Heart

Somethink less

I don't even know how to react about those videos.

She bought another teenager a vape!? How can she be saying that they're unimpressed at Isaac vaping but it's fine for them to buy a vape for Seb's girlfriend? The actual fuck? Especially when we have no idea the reality of how bad vaping can be (ie like smoking when it first come out)

Josh loves to wind her up and she loves to lose her shit at him. Also they absolutely love competing for attention on the camera don't they? Constantly interrupting each other and having to get their opinions out.

Horrified at all the information she's shared about the kids. Betsy is an adult, there is no need to be sharing about her life and dramas anymore.

It disgusts me the way she flaunts that live to get more money. Like she's an expert and wants people to pay to see her talking about her children and their lives. Ugh. It makes me so angry.