PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he went to school from someone else's house and had mistakenly taken Isaac's trousers instead of his own, and the gruesome twosome refused to drop a pair of trousers in for him.
I can’t remember the exact situation but when he went to school and they waited until he was stood on the driveway ready to leave and told him there was no school? Then Josh closed the front door on him. (Or along those lines). She just filmed and snorted all the way through. I’m sure they were laughing about it in stories in the build up to it that morning too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
What happened with Sebs arm? I think that was before me/I don’t remember it
I don't remember the exact details but it was some days later they were at the dentist and the dentist said he should get checked out. Despite seb saying his arm hurt they ignored him, and on the way back sloshy had a go at seb for upsetting ratshit. Thing is the dentist will have had to report sebs injury to social services.

Reactions: 22
Look at all the trolleys around the festival, full of blankets and bits…NOT KIDS WHO ARE GOING TO SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER…
D I C K H E A D P A R E N T.!!!!
What has that kid even done this weekend.?, FCUK all that’s what.!!!
Would’ve been better off staying in Torbay🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion -

Dope on a rope and Ratchet too, TikTokkers are coming for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d never heard of her before so just had a look at Instagram. It’s like they are in a completely different place 🤯
Let’s be honest she got lucky on social media she’s never actually been that good at making engaging content - her USP is dysfunctional family, her content is her kids privacy! If you can’t make decent content at a festival then you shouldn’t really call yourself a content creator!

Reactions: 25
Look at all the trolleys around the festival, full of blankets and bits…NOT KIDS WHO ARE GOING TO SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER…
D I C K H E A D P A R E N T.!!!!
What has that kid even done this weekend.?, FCUK all that’s what.!!!
Would’ve been better off staying in Torbay🤬
Chroll, you're forgetting that this weekend poor Wilbur (yano, non verbal, violent, autistic Wilbur), is completely out of his strict routine at home. The routine where be can't go to different places or do crowds. The routine where be has to eat the same textures at the same time or he'd get completely overwhelmed and start getting all Wilby-ScissorHands!
That's why he's had to be wheeled around and put in front of the ipad. It's the only way they could get through the whole weekend! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What happened with Sebs arm? I think that was before me/I don’t remember it
He fell off his scooter and hurt his arm. Of course Racket and Joyce thought he was being dramatic, and didn't get any medical attention. About a week later, he went to the dentist and his arm was still sore and swollen, and the dentist recommended they took him to get it checked out. Off to hospital they went, and it turned out he'd broken it. In the car on the way home Rabies filmed Sloshy having a go at Seb "for all the stress he'd caused Rach".

Not long after was another meltdown about "the trolls" calling Social Services, when actually it was probably the dentist who had a duty of care to report it as a safeguarding issue.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
And Wilby was poorly with a sore throat before they left. In some of the pics she’s posted it looks wet and miserable with them in their ponchos watching a band. Where the hell was Wilby? Sat in that trolly? That can’t have been much fun sitting at knee height in a big crowd of pissed (❄) up adults with loud music all around. Awful 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He fell off his scooter and hurt his arm. Of course Racket and Joyce thought he was being dramatic, and didn't get any medical attention. About a week later, he went to the dentist and his arm was still sore and swollen, and the dentist recommended they took him to get it checked out. Off to hospital they went, and it turned out he'd broken it. In the car on the way home Rabies filmed Sloshy having a go at Seb "for all the stress he'd caused Rach".

Not long after was another meltdown about "the trolls" calling Social Services, when actually it was probably the dentist who had a duty of care to report it as a safeguarding issue.
Wow!!! How long ago was this?! And she wonders why people are concerned about her parenting 🥴 Poor boy!

Didn’t something similar happen with one of her nieces or nephews?

Reactions: 10
Met 100’s of people at the festival yet one photo with a hun 🙄
I’m sure she will share the hundreds of photos people tag her in over the next few days! The huns will be so excited to share their precious photos and tag her 🤣

Reactions: 8
6F238664-6173-4D45-84B3-429F0670B27D.jpeg

You could’ve took your Tic Tac toothed twit of a husband with you to the dentist when you got your chip fixed Ratshit. Now we will have to continue to speculate when he will finally cut his adult teeth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Chroll, you're forgetting that this weekend poor Wilbur (yano, non verbal, violent, autistic Wilbur), is completely out of his strict routine at home. The routine where be can't go to different places or do crowds. The routine where be has to eat the same textures at the same time or he'd get completely overwhelmed and start getting all Wilby-ScissorHands!
That's why he's had to be wheeled around and put in front of the ipad. It's the only way they could get through the whole weekend! 😆
I actually do have a non verbal autistic child and I can't even take him into the corner shop never mind a loud, crowded festival. The mind boggles that her level 3 is miles ahead of my son despite being younger... its almost like he isn't level 3 at all 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I’ve stumbled across this thread from TikTok after seeing the video’s about PTWM, I read the wiki caught up on this current thread.
WOW - No words 😶

Thank you @DipsyDoodle your recap really helped fill in all the blanks 👏

Own your truth Rachaele!
At this point I don’t think there is much she can do to retract what’s already been said/done!

Such a strange & weird woman/mum/wife/step mum!!
Why post a passive aggressive # in tiny writing saying it’s not an Ad yet 10 hrs prior it was an Ad! I guess she is getting a bit flustered with all the details coming out so now she is telling pointless lies!

I’ve got my popcorn 🍿 ready this is going to be a tit show I don’t wanna miss 🤭🤣!!

E49524C2-73BA-46D6-B1B2-B254288FCE1D.jpeg

5963B1A6-DF2E-4D0D-840B-48B91BF9294B.jpeg

090BB32E-C479-409A-8AF2-56D3A495803A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t rancid also go off at Seb when he dropped a plate of food due to his arm?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.