PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the shower video? Sorry if already been posted.. just point me in right direction.
Hoping this is beginning of the downfall
Here you go. It's on twitter too

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What is the shower video? Sorry if already been posted.. just point me in right direction.
Hoping this is beginning of the downfall
a video where rank and slosh are laughing when they turn the hot water off on Seb as he’s in the shower and say “hope he gets soap in his eyes” then on the other other hand a snippet from her book where she talks about the abuse she had when her partner would turn the hot water off on her in the shower and make her feel crazy. She said it was the most vulnerable she’s felt but it’s okay to to laugh about it when do it to her own stepkid.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know I keep mentioning it but I can’t get my head round her ‘act’ on her stories since the TikTok content. It’s like a whole different account to what she’s been posting, it’s so disingenuous it’s actually making me cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
TikTok TikTok the scammers time is running down the clock.
- thread title idea 💡

Josh in the videos with Edie on his shoulders. He's holding his wig for dear life and has as much rhythm as my hair dryer. Bell end.
As for this outfits. Just wow.They're making what could be a fun family weekend look **really** tit. Such talent 😆
I still can't get over that video and why on earth she thought it was a good idea to post 🤦‍♀️ off his tiny little nips he was! Real second hand embarrassment!
I'd love to see what his "police boss" thinks about that clip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Josh is such a fanny; I’m embarrassed for him 😂😂

She’s just a walking talking trashy vile selfish ignorant narcissist 🤬

Reactions: 16
I've seen that sloshua has a big word in his bio on Instagram "misanthropic" not sure he knows what it means but I found this definition on an online dictionary
adjective
having or showing a dislike of other people; unsociable.
"a misanthropic drunken loner"

Pretty accurate I'd say!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion

Tik tok tik tok, Rachel's head is on the block

Reactions: 48
Tik tok tik tok, time to expose the sacked bent cop. Turning off the shower, high on the power, when will the huns realise, that it’s all a bunch of lies?

Thread title or too long? 😂

• Haha
I know I keep mentioning it but I can’t get my head round her ‘act’ on her stories since the TikTok content. It’s like a whole different account to what she’s been posting, it’s so disingenuous it’s actually making me cringe.
It's scary. Someone SO able to change their entire personality on the back of (tiktoks) is someone to be afraid of. She's absolutely fuming and boiling under the surface. I'd really not like to he her family when she finally explodes. She can't keep this falseness up forever. Something has to give.

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: Rach attempts to deflect the tok by dressing josh as a massive cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Not posted in ages as I’ve cringed myself inside out at her complete personality change. Just thought I’d check in and share this beauty
---
335C2AB6-B106-4962-9728-D45C8201FF5E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread title suggestion

PTWM and Joyce are in matching outfits (shirt and frock) to distract the huns from the truth on Tik Tok

Reactions: 15
The list of abuse we’ve seen against Seb would be a good one for tik tok.

Josh taking a call from school saying he’d been bitten by something- He couldn’t give a tit and sarcastically said he wasn’t coming to collect him and told the school exactly that.

The ignored broken arm. Then when they were forced to get treatment Josh berated him for causing R stress.

R watching him struggle with a plate with one arm after said incident.

The messages where Seb was saying how upset he was over something only for them all to jump on him and R using it as hilarious content.

The shower incident.

That’s just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The list of abuse we’ve seen against Seb would be a good one for tik tok.

Josh taking a call from school saying he’d been bitten by something- He couldn’t give a tit and sarcastically said he wasn’t coming to collect him and told the school exactly that.

The ignored broken arm. Then when they were forced to get treatment Josh berated him for causing R stress.

The messages where Seb was saying how upset he was over something only for them all to jump on him and R using it as hilarious content.

The shower incident.

That’s just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
When he went to school from someone else's house and had mistakenly taken Isaac's trousers instead of his own, and the gruesome twosome refused to drop a pair of trousers in for him.

• Sad
  • Wow

What happened with Sebs arm? I think that was before me/I don’t remember it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.