PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’d forgotten how tit this ad was! 😂 WTF are The Week actually using it!?
IMG_0432.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yeah I think she realised last time she mentioned the tiktok that people went looking. If even one hun goes to tt and starts to think what they are saying makes sense, rancids whole schtik starts to collapse. It's tattle snot fest mark 2 where she's now realised too late that she's driving traffic there.
Can you imagine the whole pack of cards collapse and darstadly & mutley have to go out and find jobs ? Interviewer, what was your last job
Darstadly, influencer,
Interviewer, tell me a bit of what you did
Dastardly, I scammed people

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't wait to see Slosh cooking in the kitchen using these utensils. The clip of him pushing the trolley, do you love it Bubs?
My hubby is in his 70’s. Not a well man but looks loads better than Joyce

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion: the tic tocs exposing the smoke and mirrors….is the downfall of PTWM getting nearer…

Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see Slosh cooking in the kitchen using these utensils. The clip of him pushing the trolley, do you love it Bubs?
I've just got to laugh how rachet makes the dope on a rope do everything, while she sits back filming and snorting. It's as funny as f**k to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion: the tic tocs exposing the smoke and mirrors….is the downfall of PTWM getting nearer…
Agree. Tic Tok & PTWM need to be in there. I’ve no idea tho 🤷‍♀️ I’ll have a think when my personal snoring alarm clock (hubby) wakes me at 3am 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I've just thought. Josh is going to start posting these pictures when he's pissed and depressed on a Saturday night with #festivaltimes #iwasthere.

Then I'm going to comment here every Sunday that it wasn't a proper festival, it was a bestival.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree. Tic Tok & PTWM need to be in there. I’ve no idea tho 🤷‍♀️ I’ll have a think when my personal snoring alarm clock (hubby) wakes me at 3am 🤦‍♀️
I am killing time whilst sat in the car watching my daughters football training….another thread title idea is
The huns claim the TicTok is all lies, but it is all things we have seen PTWM post with our own eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Everytime I see that shower video it really gets me angry. How smug and happy he looks that he did it and her giggling like a stupid bleeping teenager. 😡

Reactions: 19
Thread title,
Tic tock
Tick tock
What a blinking shock,
( not to us tattlers Rachet face)

Reactions: 7
What is the shower video? Sorry if already been posted.. just point me in right direction.
Hoping this is beginning of the downfall

Reactions: 3
TikTok TikTok the scammers time is running down the clock.
- thread title idea 💡

Josh in the videos with Edie on his shoulders. He's holding his wig for dear life and has as much rhythm as my hair dryer. Bell end.
As for this outfits. Just wow.They're making what could be a fun family weekend look **really** tit. Such talent 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.