PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously posting full names is a no go but you canā€™t blame someone for asking about which dads go with which kids when every single thread thereā€™s someone commenting on one of her exā€™s looks

Reactions: 4
Okay carry on. Then in her next chroll rant dhe can rightly accuse us of tracking down her children and spying on them.
Knock yourselves out. Her grandma follows the tiktok her first names Ann.
Here chill out! I wouldn't grace tik tok if my life depended on it. Touchy much?

Reactions: 5
Okay carry on. Then in her next chroll rant dhe can rightly accuse us of tracking down her children and spying on them.
Knock yourselves out. Her grandma follows the tiktok her first names Ann.
She freely mentions the kids and their dads so it wouldnā€™t be spying to know who is who if youā€™ve followed long enough. Thereā€™s a lot that people do and say on here that gives her ammo but wondering about the kids bio parents isnā€™t really one of them I donā€™t think

• Heart
For the love of god please can someone reply with the kids names and which male they belong to?! I havenā€™t been around here very long and swear to god thereā€™s a new kid and/or dad mentioned every time šŸ¤£
B & T are Wayne
E is Jordan
S & I are Josh (mum is Sam)
W is Josh

• Heart
we are going to see some pass agg as duck posts soon. this new tt thing qill be sending her crazy.

Reactions: 6
Really?! Better report and remove the whole thread then! šŸ¤£
Discussing stuff sheā€™s posted online is one thing, asking for the kids other parents details is another. Creeped out by anyone who would Think itā€™s normal to search Facebook for a childā€™s dad.
Yes R openly talks about them all but doing what youā€™re doing is giving her the attention she craves.

Outside of R and her tales of lies they all have lives and partners. Jobs. Such odd behaviour tracking someone down. For what??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread.
New school in S
It's wild to me that someone who has bee supposedly doing this for years now needs to ask this question. She's been in the community literally years and runs a CIC for these women, how does she not already know this info and have a list of, and already be accessing, every single available grant etc. Suggests she's never in fact assisted with this issue before
cos sheā€™s talking out of her arse.!!!
Easy to see that when she goes roadtripping every weekend, out for expensive meals and day trips to the beach, sheā€™s not ā€œworking hard behind the scenesā€ for all those women in DV situations, sheā€™s not rescuing women in the middle of the night at all, or even running the tit shop, buy and sell shop, uniform shop or even a womenā€™s drop in centreā€¦. She has no clue.!!!
Sheā€™s a con artistā€¦. That is all.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Pair of idiots. Surely Josh canā€™t be in the police force if heā€™s chatting freely like this??

Where is this being filmed??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Seeing as they're constantly coked off their tits, they don't care. Unless he's found their stash and is helping himself of course.
oh my goodness, surely we are not thinking she is exaggerating, misremembering the trauma, of that day, NO we are not, shes just LYING, as per her normal behaviour

shame all those Huns who purchased her book šŸ“• know this, or perhaps not
sadly
who is Tony? Iā€™m confused I thought the girls dad was Wayne? Or is that Edieā€™s

Reactions: 1
Pair of idiots. Surely Josh canā€™t be in the police force if heā€™s chatting freely like this??

Where is this being filmed??
bleeping hell. People pay for this tit šŸ˜‚ I'll be honest though, I wouldn't pay any influencer a penny. Those 2 aren't even funny though!

Reactions: 12
who is Tony? Iā€™m confused I thought the girls dad was Wayne? Or is that Edieā€™s
Because she printed lies in her book she wasn't allowed to call him Wayne so in the book she referred to him as Tony. That way she could write whatever she wanted with no legal come backs

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.