PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, someone was asking for Edie's surname. Whatever context that's in I, personally, can't agree with that.
That was me, I couldn't remember if she was a Hambleton or something else as our saint has so many children with all different dads. But then I also made another post if you had continued reading saying not to mention any names as I had remembered who she belonged to

Reactions: 16
That was me, I couldn't remember if she was a Hambleton or something else as our saint has so many children with all different dads. But then I also made another post if you had continued reading saying not to mention any names as I had remembered who she belonged to
I did read on, but you still did ask in the first place 🤷‍♀️ We don't need to know what her kid's surnames are to know she's a scammer and a terrible parent.

Reactions: 3
I did read on, but you still did ask in the first place 🤷‍♀️ We don't need to know what her kid's surnames are to know she's a scammer and a terrible parent.
Well we know every other aspect of her life and I'm sure she's mentioned her kids full names many times before so it's not like it's not public knowledge already 😂

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Kitchen's Barbie pink with a tiny sink still can't distract from the Tik Tok stink

Reactions: 18
Well we know every other aspect of her life and I'm sure she's mentioned her kids full names many times before so it's not like it's not public knowledge already 😂
She has and people would see the surname when Edie's Nan pops in on here and likes comments.

Reactions: 3
Not so long back, she was filming Wilbette and asking him to repeat his full name!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100%! If you follow her, it's easy enough to work out who they are, but even if they have open profiles these people are not sharing things in the public domain like Rancid is. It's very weird of some posters to leave angry faces and snipey comments when most posters are respectful of these people's private lives and feel it's not right to share their details. Same with the boy's mum.
considering the boys mums mental health state, she should be left alone. By rach and josh too.

Reactions: 12
Me coming on here to see people arguing and I'm not involved for a change 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I got slated a while ago mentioning something about the boys mums account, it was nothing personal just an observation. Wonder how many replied about the kids dads name actually know & stalk their accounts 🤷‍♀️
All information about the children’s parents can be found on Google anyway 👀
No need for arguments as we’re all here for one thing & that’s to see Raqs comeuppance 🙄🤷‍♀️

100% guaranteed her and tic tac teeth have filmed themselves privately. Shes just waiting for the right time to tell people.
They are so fake with all this sex talk constantly. Thats the ONLY thing they have in common and for a marriage thats a really crappy thing to rely on. But this what happens when you marry your mistress 🤷‍♀️
For a husband of 7 or 8 years to say the only thing they like about you is your arse and tits its terrible imo.
She only spouts stuff about her sex life because she behaves like a teenager and thinks it will make people jealous, including waynbo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
100% guaranteed her and tic tac teeth have filmed themselves privately. Shes just waiting for the right time to tell people.
They are so fake with all this sex talk constantly. Thats the ONLY thing they have in common and for a marriage thats a really crappy thing to rely on. But this what happens when you marry your mistress 🤷‍♀️
For a husband of 7 or 8 years to say the only thing they like about you is your arse and tits its terrible imo.
She only spouts stuff about her sex life because she behaves like a teenager and thinks it will make people jealous, including waynbo.
If we were in the late 90’s, early 00’s…she is the type who would accidentally leak their own sex life.

Reactions: 13
Forget the bloody arguing where’s the new tiktok we’ve all been anticipating 👀👀👀👀

Imagine.....someone gets hold of the video and "leaks" it, when really they will do it for her to have a "breakdown" and get sympathy. A way to distract the dumb huns from the tiktok drama.

Reactions: 10
They will definitely go on Only Fans at some point in the future. It's probably not too far away now if the ads are starting to dry up.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’ve missed the arguments (busy with work and kids) but I’m sure people are just saying just because rach makes money off sharing other people’s personal tit (kids included) doesn’t mean I want to know anything about people I don’t bloody know!! I’m interested in where her money is coming from and going. She’s a tit parent so that’s easy. Other than that, I can’t engage with the “who’s the dad” tit.

As you were

Reactions: 8
I always have a little chuckle to myself when she says 'twats on the internet' Shes the biggest twit going after that moron Hinch 🤣 They'd have to do a coin toss to decide whose the worse mother and biggest wetwipe of a husband

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.