PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like at least one 'genuine' follower who was questioning things has seen the Tiktok. Of course this could all be made up but it is heartening if true.

I came to Tattle because of another influencer who mentioned it. Rach was one of the first I searched for after that though as things hadn't been adding up for me for a while. There's always the potential to reach more who might be questioning and even convince the odd hun paying for Patrecon as the spotted post did!
That has a “real” follower vibe to it doesn’t it?

Reactions: 6
Is their podcast just going on their pateron ?! Hope so ….the public’s eyes and ears need to be protected !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a look at TT last night and can’t believe how many open accounts E has! 😱 there are also at least 6 of her accounts that have been banned! A 9/10 year should be nowhere near TT no wonder she wants all this expensive skin care. My granddaughter is 9 and no way would she be anywhere near TT ! I’m shocked that her nan AB is following most of them too 😱 Protect your grandchild and get her off that good dam awful site!
To be fair E's nan is better off following her and seeing what she's getting up to, because god forbid her own mother doesn't give a tit. I'm sure her nan isn't happy about it and her hands a tied and what can she say when Rancid let's E do what she wants? Sad situation really. Rancid should really lock her daughter's profile down and monitor who follows her and are on her friends list. She shouldn't be on there at 9 but if she is, she needs her own mother to safeguard her.

Reactions: 22
I am not an experienced TikToker, I do follow 2 blood relatives, but I have watched the video, as can be seen by my avatar. I also spent an hour and half, sliding thru TT videos, lots of cute babies, lots of clothes selling, lots of “nasty “ videos. I also read the comments, masses of comments.

perhaps some one on here who has written about commenting on “children’s posts“
When I wrote my comments - How on Hell am I suppose to Know the AGE of the poster writing the comment.

seems, to me, that comments on here, alluding to “replying to children” is a ridiculous comment, UNLESS YOU KNOW THE CHILD AND THEIR TIKTOK NAME.

Reactions: 9
I am not an experienced TikToker, I do follow 2 blood relatives, but I have watched the video, as can be seen by my avatar. I also spent an hour and half, sliding thru TT videos, lots of cute babies, lots of clothes selling, lots of “nasty “ videos. I also read the comments, masses of comments.

perhaps some one on here who has written about commenting on “children’s posts“
When I wrote my comments - How on Hell am I suppose to Know the AGE of the poster writing the comment.

seems, to me, that comments on here, alluding to “replying to children” is a ridiculous comment, UNLESS YOU KNOW THE CHILD AND THEIR TIKTOK NAME.
It was more referring to people replying to Lula as any commenter here knows her age and what she looks like.

Reactions: 5
They are so weird constantly sharing stuff about their relationship to strangers such odd balls and why does anyone care?? I just don’t get it. It’s like they think they are celebrities, it’s so ick.

Reactions: 13
That lady who messaged rancid regarding the Dino leggings for her son, writes a paragraph for rancid, to just write the name of the place the leggings were from.
One ignorant bleep she is.

Reactions: 15
It was more referring to people replying to Lula as any commenter here knows her age and what she looks like.
Apart from one comment that was slightly over the line, nothing bad was actually said to her. She has obviously been blocked from the page as she can no longer see it, so there's no issue anymore really.

Reactions: 11
Come on huns, fresh air alone won't pay for the new kitchen.
View attachment 2316781
You don’t need carpets, it’s nice to have them, I know that. We struggled for years due to my partners depression. Ended up being lucky enough to get a council house but no carpet. We can’t afford flooring yet but we’ve lived here over a year and it’s no biggie. Rugs cover the main parts and when we can afford we will get it. Honestly just appreciate having an affordable home.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Apart from one comment that was slightly over the line, nothing bad was actually said to her. She has obviously been blocked from the page as she can no longer see it, so there's no issue anymore really.
I never said there was?

Reactions: 2
Lately, i've noticed that everytime there's a public post somewhere about her finances, she always does a begging post for something for 'one of her ladies". It's like she feels that she has to get 1 last influx of money just in case this is the time it all actually goes tits up.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.