PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh she’s taking Lu out but she’ll be back for storytime later…. She’s even done a countdown for the online twats..😂😂😂
She’s so thoughtful👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Josh sitting there like some sort of growth on her shoulder that needs lancing out. Get out of that loft and get a job you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Immediately cancels all evening plans....

Not had a good troll rant for a couple of weeks 🥳🎉🥳🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder how many burner phones / emails have been logged into TT for any of the new updates.
can you imagine the tension in that Barbie kitchen right now 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone tell this twit on TT that:

1. yes they do its called a receipt
2. Since where were Sainsbury’s collecting money for a good cause? They are a BUSINESS not a “charity”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39

2. Since where were Sainsbury’s collecting money for a good cause? They are a BUSINESS not a “charity”
Not a brain cell between them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK so we’ve had this boring convoluted story of when Josh first saw Rach without her bra. Oh Rachel of so many made up stories! According to your first book, you state you were ‘breastfeeding a tiny human’ while ‘falling hard’ for Josh. You told your mum you were ‘nipping out to collect a prescription and went out to meet him ‘smelling of stale milk’ . Not quite the M&S purple bra scenario .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
At this point we can write it for her "trolls", "jealous", "poorly in the head", "obsessed with me", "mothers", "they have jobs!" etc etc.

She's soooo boring.
---
100% guaranteed her and tic tac teeth have filmed themselves privately. Shes just waiting for the right time to tell people.
They are so fake with all this sex talk constantly. Thats the ONLY thing they have in common and for a marriage thats a really crappy thing to rely on. But this what happens when you marry your mistress 🤷‍♀️
For a husband of 7 or 8 years to say the only thing they like about you is your arse and tits its terrible imo.
She only spouts stuff about her sex life because she behaves like a teenager and thinks it will make people jealous, including waynbo.
I've never known an adult talk about sex so much. She behaves like a teenage boy bragging about loads of sex etc when they aren't getting any. She reminds me of Jay of the Intbetweeners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No doubt she will mention the tik tok and make up a load of shite 😴
As for that idiot.. if I was donating my money to sainsbury for them to help disadvantaged/troubled/abused members of the public and they didn't, then absolutely I would send them an email asking questions!!
You can't argue with stupid though 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This has to be Josh. 🤣 Don't worry Josh, Sainsbury's will still let you tit there for free!

Edit: because i stuffed up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you were true to your word and had nothing to hide wouldn’t you just ignore the questions and probing? The lady doth protest too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At this point we can write it for her "trolls", "jealous", "poorly in the head", "obsessed with me", "mothers", "they have jobs!" etc etc.

She's soooo boring.
---

I've never known an adult talk about sex so much. She behaves like a teenage boy bragging about loads of sex etc when they aren't getting any. She reminds me of Jay of the Intbetweeners!
I hope she pulls my favourite 'pack of hyenas' line out the bag 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she pulls my favourite 'pack of hyenas' line out the bag 🤣
That's one of my favourites along with 'these people have children' I have children, 3 of them, but I still think shes a prize c@nt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that an actual podcast?? Just watched the first video of how much she hated her body and josh loved it when they met. wasn’t she pregnant? They were having an affair! Huns, you’re either cheating on your partner or miserable in your relationship if you feed into this.

EDITED TO ADD: did slosh just say you could have gone to Ann summers and not marksies 🫠 he’s such a simple man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If she mentions the TikTok it will just make people have a look at which she won’t want.

i bet it’s because she thinks she’s identified another ‘troll’ and has contacted their employer, tried to ruin their life blah blah and will now set the huns on them to bully the person relentlessly.

Reactions: 11
NEW TIK TOK VIDEO.
Underwhelming. About the camper van.

edited to add again, wasn’t me. Was just the next app I opened and because I looked last night it popped up. I don’t have the time or care to make such videos. But enjoy watching them.

notice throwing Jo into it again. “Jo said didn’t she”

jo, RUN.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.