PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Tiktok account is fab, will need to create an account and follow. Hope who ever is running this mentions how much Jo is getting paid and make it clear it is NOT a charity and how much she is scamming ( sorry earning 😝)each month from Paetron.

Reactions: 17
I see she’s already started a new trend with these mums. That ones son is non verbal but he can say some of the dinosaur names - then surely he isn’t non verbal; just like wobble?? Correct me if I’m wrong

Come on huns, fresh air alone won't pay for the new kitchen.
View attachment 2316781
It's wild to me that someone who has bee supposedly doing this for years now needs to ask this question. She's been in the community literally years and runs a CIC for these women, how does she not already know this info and have a list of, and already be accessing, every single available grant etc. Suggests she's never in fact assisted with this issue before

Reactions: 37
That lady who messaged rancid regarding the Dino leggings for her son, writes a paragraph for rancid, to just write the name of the place the leggings were from.
One ignorant bleep she is.
That's because no one sent her that message! R sends them herself and replies, uploads the screenshot of the message and tags the company in hope that they see it and gifts her some products!

Okay. On that podcast the "Advocate" and "Domestic Abuse CIC director" sat there laughing and describing how her Husband "assessed" her breasts and made her feel like a dog when they first met. No passion, no love, just get your tits out and let's have a look. Then to boot he decided to throw in "advice" to women to go to Ann Summers 🤢 for underwear to keep a man interested. Objectification full stop.

You stick that on a TikTok and Gen Z will queue up to find out what's going on 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Just had a look at Edies dad Facebook and oh my god he loves that little girl so much . RachAEle you really are a twisted bleep

Reactions: 23
For the love of god please can someone reply with the kids names and which male they belong to?! I haven’t been around here very long and swear to god there’s a new kid and/or dad mentioned every time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is E 9 and has a different dad, when she said she’s been with Josh for ten years?! Did she have an affair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the love of god please can someone reply with the kids names and which male they belong to?! I haven’t been around here very long and swear to god there’s a new kid and/or dad mentioned every time 🤣
No, because we're here to discuss the tit show that is ratshit not her kids or their dads!

• Haha
  • Angry
How come he has Rachel's name?
Because she was keeping her name after they got married so she gave W her last name so she wasn't the only one with it.... personally I think it's cos Sam still goes by her married name and she didn't want hers to be that aswell or Wilbys

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.