PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever still has a patreon/watches her tit life on insta please please please screen record the rant! Cause if she starts throwing out names we're going to need evidence to chuck her under the bus 😘😘😘

Reactions: 13
OK so we’ve had this boring convoluted story of when Josh first saw Rach without her bra. Oh Rachel of so many made up stories! According to your first book, you state you were ‘breastfeeding a tiny human’ while ‘falling hard’ for Josh. You told your mum you were ‘nipping out to collect a prescription and went out to meet him ‘smelling of stale milk’ . Not quite the M&S purple bra scenario .
Also, how did he go to her house? I thought that because Edie’s Dad worked away regularly she stayed at that house for a while. Did she allow Josh to come to the house she’d shared with E’s Dad? I thought the next house she moved to was with Josh. That’s what I understood from her book.

Timeline:
Edie born August 2013
Apparently Josh leaves his family January 2014, allegedly Seb’s birthday.
They’re official May 2014
Pretty sure they’re living together before the year is out?

Interestingly she claims she’s had the same dick in her for 10 years.
Funny, if you go by Rachel’s math, 2 + 2= 5 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Here I am, rolling through with a new thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.