PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sickness bug? They were all perfectly well last week when she fucked off to Swindon and having half of Paignton in the house when Betsy came home.
IMG_0017.jpeg

Reactions: 17
What sickness bug? They were all perfectly well last week when she fucked off to Swindon and having half of Paignton in the house when Betsy came home.
View attachment 2316270
There is so many things wrong in that picture, why is betsys naked leg on top of her? Why is she photographing a sick child? Is betsy really sick? Or you hoping people will take pity on you and forget about the tiktok? Which by the way 🧌 tart isn't anything to do with me, I am following it though, can't wait for the next installment 😁

Reactions: 22
There is so many things wrong in that picture, why is betsys naked leg on top of her? Why is she photographing a sick child? Is betsy really sick? Or you hoping people will take pity on you and forget about the tiktok? Which by the way 🧌 tart isn't anything to do with me, I am following it though, can't wait for the next installment 😁
Isn’t that also Lula’s room 🤔

Reactions: 5
She really is a dumb bleep isn't she? How could they have passed the sickness bug to B and shes only just got it?

Reactions: 14
Haha. It’s still there, I just think she‘s been blocked…
But it’s ok for people to be obsessed with her family if they pay her £5 to access a blog and private Insta account and listen to her disclose private information about her children?? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t understand anyone that regularly comments on here thinking the TikTok is a bad idea. It’s just putting simple facts and truths together, and helping people to join the dots. It isn’t making fun of her appearance or trolling her in any way.

I showed it to my partner who hates anything he perceives as trolling or bullying. He was skeptical about even watching it, but it absolutely shocked him and opened his eyes. This isn’t hate - this is the truth with receipts for all to see, in a place where R can’t just block and control the narrative.
I'm fairly consistent in the way I think and what I post. I am not comfortable with things that aren't on Tattle, but most importantly to me, is not to bother or communicate with any of the kids. I know Rachael, Josh and co don't care about them, but I've been here for that long, I do get concerned (and I can't help or change that that, it's part of my nature.) So the comments to Lula last night, sent me a bit.

That said, I showed the Tik Tok account to a friend (who is completely fresh and knows nothing of any of this,) and they said if they saw it, it would make them think and definitely want to know more. So the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

That's all from me about it 👍

Reactions: 27
Yeah fwiw I think the TikTok itself was great, I am just glad they’ve blocked the kids so they can’t comment on it. She’s dying for an excuse to say people troll her children!

Reactions: 24
I'm fairly consistent in the way I think and what I post. I am not comfortable with things that aren't on Tattle, but most importantly to me, is not to bother or communicate with any of the kids. I know Rachael, Josh and co don't care about them, but I've been here for that long, I do get concerned (and I can't help or change that that, it's part of my nature.) So the comments to Lula last night, sent me a bit.

That said, I showed the Tik Tok account to a friend (who is completely fresh and knows nothing of any of this,) and they said if they saw it, it would make them think and definitely want to know more. So the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

I completely agree with you about the comments to Lula. A grown adult arguing with a 13 year old they don't know in real life gives me the ick. Sorry if it was someone on here but it does. R is fair game but those kids are victims of this shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah fwiw I think the TikTok itself was great, I am just glad they’ve blocked the kids so they can’t comment on it. She’s dying for an excuse to say people troll her children!
Seems the TT creator is safeguarding her kids better than she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I personally think it’s wrong to respond to L she is a child and a vulnerable one at that. I’d hope she would see not all adults are like those she has to exist with. That said toothy Tina has made her children like open season it’s ok for her to flog then on social media to line her pockets but adults can’t open her children’s eyes

Reactions: 14
Agreed, and whilst it’s not up to you or I to safeguard Rachael Hambleton’s children for her, it says a lot about the mentality of this thread, that people care enough to discourage others from engaging with her children.

With regards to taking it off Tattle, for years Rachael has brainwashed her followers into thinking that people on here wished her unborn baby dead and have doggedly stalked and harassed her. In reality, many of us actually just want those children protecting. But you could forgive some of the diehard huns for not wanting to read here. Maybe that is the demographic that TikTok might reach and it might just help more people join the dots on the dangerous narcissist that she is.

Her lies needs exposing somehow, before she attempts to ruin yet more lives.

*Edited for typos

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230718_165511_Facebook.jpg

Seen this pop up on Spotted Paignton, lots are saying go to the patchwork tit show.

Few problems with that,
1. It's shut
2. It's not a refuge.
3. What if the OP is a man
4. Ratshit isn't a domestic abuse advocate, she just ponces around playing at one!!

I've spent my afternoon in a DA seminar (more CPD) and not once was the tit show mentioned. The freedom program was, and apprently it's for women still in abusive relationships, to help them decide if they want to get out. So even more dangerous that she is hosting it.

Reactions: 29
I had a look at TT last night and can’t believe how many open accounts E has! 😱 there are also at least 6 of her accounts that have been banned! A 9/10 year should be nowhere near TT no wonder she wants all this expensive skin care. My granddaughter is 9 and no way would she be anywhere near TT ! I’m shocked that her nan AB is following most of them too 😱 Protect your grandchild and get her off that good dam awful site!
My daughter is almost 14 and I still won’t let her have TT!

Reactions: 9
It looks like at least one 'genuine' follower who was questioning things has seen the Tiktok. Of course this could all be made up but it is heartening if true.

I came to Tattle because of another influencer who mentioned it. Rach was one of the first I searched for after that though as things hadn't been adding up for me for a while. There's always the potential to reach more who might be questioning and even convince the odd hun paying for Patrecon as the spotted post did!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.