PTWM #184 K's dad is a bit of a thug; Josh you might need a bigger gravy jug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. It’s still there, I just think she‘s been blocked…
She's going to be fuming if its right they have been blocked 😂 😂

poor PA Jo.....she'll be earning that 60k dealing with R's meltdown today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t understand anyone that regularly comments on here thinking the TikTok is a bad idea. It’s just putting simple facts and truths together, and helping people to join the dots. It isn’t making fun of her appearance or trolling her in any way.

I showed it to my partner who hates anything he perceives as trolling or bullying. He was skeptical about even watching it, but it absolutely shocked him and opened his eyes. This isn’t hate - this is the truth with receipts for all to see, in a place where R can’t just block and control the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t understand anyone that regularly comments on here thinking the TikTok is a bad idea. It’s just putting simple facts and truths together, and helping people to join the dots. It isn’t making fun of her appearance or trolling her in any way.

I showed it to my partner who hates anything he perceives as trolling or bullying. He was skeptical about even watching it, but it absolutely shocked him and opened his eyes. This isn’t hate - this is the truth with receipts for all to see, in a place where R can’t just block and control the narrative.
I’ve been a regular commenter here for years. As I’ve said I just don’t think it’s going to make a difference to those who are huns and blindly support her but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’ve been a regular commenter here for years. As I’ve said I just don’t think it’s going to make a difference to those who are huns and blindly support her but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be honest, at this point she could probably say outright "I don't really give much of a tit about abused women, I don't have any interest in any of the kids, but I want you to keep paying me so I can treat myself to more designer clothes, bags, and trainers" and the most deluded huns would still lap it up and tell her she deserves it 🙄

However, we often get new members on here saying they'd started questioning some of her behaviour (whether that's the money, how she treats the kids, the whole narrative of Wilbert being "level 3 autistic" etc), anything that can tell the truth about her and make even one person think twice about donating to the tit show is a good thing in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

I couldn’t have said it better myself 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely. Bloody ridiculous. I couldn't believe the change.these things are so harmful.and that's just the filter we see
Not forgetting they have the edit and filter,ai apps already installed now to every story and shot too now.its all fun and fames mocking her but these thing are so harmful. I mean look,people craving yo have her blushered cheeks when not even Rachel has her blushered cheeks.all this unattainable tit.
Should she even be advertising make up with a filter on? I thought they'd put a stop to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Jeeze this just made me feel ill.
This was my biggest fear growing up with girls. I never put photos on my fb or insta of my kids, even now they are adults… and their accounts are private. She’s just asking for the wrong attention, maybe that’s what she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
This was my biggest fear growing up with girls. I never put photos on my fb or insta of my kids, even now they are adults… and their accounts are private. She’s just asking for the wrong attention, maybe that’s what she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It just terrifies me. My daughter had some inappropriate comments sent to her on an online platform. It was deleted and they've never been allowed on it again. Just basic common sense, love and care to me. Why risk it. Social Media for children needs to be constantly reviewed and risk assessed!

Her ad's have massively reduced. Do you think this is her 'turning down work' or she is not being offered as many now??

Reactions: 17
I agree it is not likely to do anything and has been done before I'm sure. But still no harm even if it only it generates a bit of interest for a couple of days and is only preaching to the converted. <3

Reactions: 10
I dont think its been made for the huns 🤣 its just getting information out there for anyone to come across. If people don't know who she is, they will come across those videos and know shes a scammer 🤷‍♀️
I didn't know who some tiktokers were until I came across videos of people outing them like Paul breech/eden harvs/ Chelsea lee art etc.
And I came across those by it coming up on my fyp randomly.

Reactions: 19
Paetron live this morning - conveniently not saved- my friend only saw a bit of it, so no idea what was said at the beginning.

Apparently Rach has been invited, with Betsy to appear on a TV show. The producer follows her on insta, and has messaged to say she wants her on the show. This then changes to Jo has received an email to ask if Rach and Betsy will do a casting audition.

R refuses to say what the show is incase the Chrolls spoil it by contacting the TV producer.

However she hints it will involve going abroad for 3 weeks at the beginning of September, and that they could win a lot of money (which she says they could buy loads of designer bags and shoes with- so she's clearly reading here, or aware of the tiktok).

Huns are creaming their knickers and telling her to do it. A few are suggesting it's Coach Trip, buy she doesn't respond.

She says Josh recons they've a good chance of winning, and she agrees, as she and Betsy are "so entertaining" together.

But she probably won't do it, as Betsy has a job starting in Sept, and Wilby will be starting school. She wouldn't want to leave Josh in charge as he is a strict parent and her kids are only happy when she's home as her parenting style balances his out. Besty suggested that they do it and ask one of Rachel's friends to stay and coparent with Josh.

Live ended as Betsy really complaining of feeling poorly, and then leaves the hobbit hole where R follows her and you can hear B vomiting in the background.

That's all I've got. You're welcome 🤣
Does the friend co - parenting involve bed sharing with sloshua as well, just asking

• Haha
  • Sick
Her ad's have massively reduced. Do you think this is her 'turning down work' or she is not being offered as many now??
I don't think she's getting offered them! I think that's why she wrote about it in her "blog" because they are drying up and she needs some excuse to try and get the sheep to still subscribe and pay her so no AD money is coming in!

Reactions: 24
when you have TikTok, if u have it turned on, people can see who have viewed their profile, think that’s how Lula knows how many ppl have visited her profile 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think it's a bit of both, she isnt getting as many offers ( as possibly the company has seen right through her) plus she just cant be arsed any more as not enough revenue generated. The more you get ( money) the harder you have to work ( influencing) to keep making more. Does that make sense ?

Reactions: 9
I doubt she is getting offered them. She would sell ANYTHING. She sold prat on a mat when she was pregnant with Wilby, even though it clearly said not suitable for use in pregnancy on it!

Reactions: 25
I doubt she is getting offered them. She would sell ANYTHING. She sold prat on a mat when she was pregnant with Wilby, even though it clearly said not suitable for use in pregnancy on it!
How dare you, you chroll! The budgets have finally run out (like she promised back in 2019) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.