PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move over Rach, there’s a new Queen in town πŸ˜‡πŸ€ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ outstanding work, I honestly wish all the paying huns could see it!

Reactions: 28
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
absolutely love this - lays out exactly how hypocritical Rachel, Josh and their family are. Toxic bunch of grifters.

Reactions: 21
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
Definitely needs to be added to the wiki and as a recap on all the next threads πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Remember we only see small snippets of her day…..well played Queeniebee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Queeniebee amazing work dah-ling *cluck* πŸ”πŸ”πŸ” just goes to show that really when all put together she really does emit bad vibes and poison. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s absolutely disgusting the way they speak to each other and the children ! Then complain that the children are name calling and swearing !
It’d hard to tell who is speaking sometimes because they all spew disgustingness now !

Reactions: 16
#183 - Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
It’s so beautiful!! πŸ˜† she’s a pure nasty article

Reactions: 7
It's the kids fault. Rachael and Josh are just holding their boundaries to make them feel safe. Jesus effing Christ, it's like continually reversing into a brick wall with this woman πŸ™ˆ.

3C37BD0B-8BF3-4F1A-AC0A-5F695E4F46F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Mouth like a sewer, face like a spanner, married the brother cos she couldn't have Mannah

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.