PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was recently blocked from the main PTWM account, no idea why, I never once interacted with her about anything, but I can still see all the other accounts... well done on the "Chroll hunting" Rach!

Reactions: 13
I wonder why she didn't wear her leopard print mini and frontless top to this event, it was good enough for a church wedding.
Trying to steal another dad too? It's not healthy in the slightest.
View attachment 2267974

Label Lady Dad is Stacey Solomon’s Dad so she would be right in there trying to get in with this bunch. Brown nose

Reactions: 8
More sexy role play, I wonder if the oven gloves is a bit more of a turn on for her?🤢
IMG_9660.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I for one am very grateful to Rach for “partnering up with Maltesers” as it means I might just get my summer body now that I can no longer buy Maltesers 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remove your creepy sex shop hands from the child Joshua. Unnecessary physical contact. You are blocking where your son should be stood 🤢.
Wait she’s done all this for S’s girlfriend?! She relent does just throw money at everything and everyone doesn’t she

Reactions: 24
Is this the same girlfriend he walked in on naked? If so thats creepy as duck 🤢

Reactions: 22
Iv just watched her stories and honest to god leave bleeping tradesmen's tool the duck alone!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Swear to god if he did that with my partners tool he would be knocked out!

Also, abit weird how shes trying to buy sebs girlfriend. She doesn't even go to that much effort for her own kids birthdays 🤣

Reactions: 30
Is this the same girlfriend he walked in on naked? If so thats creepy as duck 🤢
Yep! You can hear him saying to her ‘didn’t recognise you with clothes on’ the following day. Creepy sick sad bastards 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That was a weird encounter. The cuddle and then he moved away from her when roving reporter rachet with her film crew walked in and he started clapping. It’s like he was caught in the act and seb just standing there. Very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That was a weird encounter. The cuddle and then he moved away from her when roving reporter rachet with her film crew walked in and he started clapping. It’s like he was caught in the act and seb just standing there. Very odd.
My friend and I just noticed this. Look at his face, total panic.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.