PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How distasteful was that ad?? Her poor mother who is suffering with cancer. As long with probably most of you, would never do that to their poor mum no matter how much of a rocky relationship u may have. I sadly lost my poor dad last month and it has been awful. How can she sleep at night?
oh and ‘Mummy Marshall’s Malteser ‘cake’ isn’t a cake, it’s called tiffin, my 14 year old daughter works on a Saturday where they make it, and side note u can put whatever chocolate u want in it. Be it terrys chocolate orange /malteser/ fruit and nut .. she actually makes it for a treat xI hate Ptwm and all she’s getting away with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Myself and my husband are really fond of our eldest sons girlfriend. Shes a lovely young lady. Never in a million years would my husband hug her. Neither would I. When shes been to our house and is going home we just say 'bye, lovely to see you,, see you soon' The hug is weird, its creepy, and the fact that Josh has seen Sebs girlfriend naked freaks me the duck out. Our daughter is in her 20s and has been with her boyfriend for 6 years. We have managed to never catch them both naked 🤢 Josh is one creepy fucker. How was he ever a copper???

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Iv just watched her stories and honest to god leave bleeping tradesmen's tool the duck alone!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Swear to god if he did that with my partners tool he would be knocked out!

Also, abit weird how shes trying to buy sebs girlfriend. She doesn't even go to that much effort for her own kids birthdays 🤣
She’s not even at home for half of her kids birthdays 🙄

Reactions: 28
That was a weird encounter. The cuddle and then he moved away from her when roving reporter rachet with her film crew walked in and he started clapping. It’s like he was caught in the act and seb just standing there. Very odd.
And the fact R had to make a comment saying he doesn't behave like that on anyone else's birthday. Creepy Colin 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 34
Ridiculous how much effort she's put in for Sebs girlfriends birthday, it's not even a big birthday, she's 17, and I don't even think they've been together that long, only a few months (could be wrong though) she doesn't even go to that much bother for her own kids! Wonder if it's some kind of dig at the girlfriends parents? Trying to flash the cash?

Sloshua is a disgusting pervy creep! He makes my skin crawl, the fact he's seen her naked and is hugging her like that 🤢

Reactions: 34
Not commented for ages because life but that photo of Josh gives me the utter creeps. MAJOR red flags 🚩

Reactions: 21
That was a weird encounter. The cuddle and then he moved away from her when roving reporter rachet with her film crew walked in and he started clapping. It’s like he was caught in the act and seb just standing there. Very odd.
Why did Raq point out he’s never clapped at any of the kid’s birthdays 🤷‍♀️
She’s saving footage & will use this to bring him down. Filming he hit two boys yesterday as well.
She’s always got an agenda.

Reactions: 19
Why did Raq point out he’s never clapped at any of the kid’s birthdays 🤷‍♀️
She’s saving footage & will use this to bring him down. Filming he hit two boys yesterday as well.
She’s always got an agenda.
Million percent. She's very calculating and devious, she knows what she's doing- thats why she's got away with all her other misdemeanours for so long!!

Reactions: 12
I’ve been with my hubby 20 years and don’t think I’ve ever hugged my FIL!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ott posts of the birthday cake and gifts and look at what's next to the tv😳
Someone remind me what did she do for her own daughters birthday (t)? Oh yeah it was Swan off across the country to sell books and rescue remedy to people from her instagram

Reactions: 31
Someone remind me what did she do for her own daughters birthday (t)? Oh yeah it was Swan off across the country to sell books and rescue remedy to people from her instagram
You know what kids are like. If you pour two of them a drink of juice one of them is always checking if the other got more. How will t feel about this ?? And what about gf parents. What if they her a Asda cake and now feel pish ? Cause ratchet splashing her disposable cash - cause she can !

Reactions: 25
Just thinking this exact thing! All this effort for her stolen sons girlfriends yet can’t be arsed to even be there for her daughter. Poor L!

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but slosh belongs on a list, wouldn’t surprise me if it appears in the media one day. I’m 38 and don’t hug my father in law like that so why on earth is he hugging a 17 yr old that just happens to be his sons latest conquest :sick::sick::sick::sick: and of course Rancid splashed the cash, got to remind Lula that she’s nothing but an inconvenience to her. Saying that, has anyone seen L recently?

#threadtitle S girlfriend is sweet 17, Rachel splashes the cash. Lula? Rachel would rather forget as she’s now in the past

Reactions: 21
I know it’s been said before but slosh belongs on a list, wouldn’t surprise me if it appears in the media one day. I’m 38 and don’t hug my father in law like that so why on earth is he hugging a 17 yr old that just happens to be his sons latest conquest :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Didn't he used to be weirdly inappropriate with Betsy, walking round their old house in tiny shirts and blow drying Bs hair.
I think I find the whole hugging thing even weirder when he won't even hug or even smile at his own son.
Creepy creepy sloshua 🤮

Reactions: 39
I hope Sebs girlfriends parents got their daughter a nice fancy cake for her bday, or there gonna feel pretty tit when they see Rancids gone all out & got her one!
She loves to take over, & buy ppls love.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.