PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my favourite bit is "we don't do name calling" then every expletive under the sun to each other infront of the kids. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
No wonder I doesn't want to live there
---
Title suggestion
#PTWM, Poison and the pervert splashing the fresh air, at everything and anyone as long they don't live there
That's my best bit! Maybe it needs to be made into a meme/quote haha
---
She can try and twist that all she likes but she hasn't got much of a defense there has she because it all came out her mouth and the facial expressions can't really be played off as a joke now can they R 🀣🀣🀣
Practice what u preach yeah πŸ˜‰
Excatly! She can't deny it happened as it's there on video!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
Excellent work! πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 8
I think my favourite bit is "we don't do name calling" then every expletive under the sun to each other infront of the kids. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
No wonder I doesn't want to live there
---
Title suggestion
#PTWM, Poison and the pervert splashing the fresh air, at everything and anyone as long they don't live there
brilliant, absolutely brilliant ..delightfully shows all Ratshites LUSH personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
Whether you had help with this or not, you are a legend!!!! Take a bow πŸ‘‘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What kind of cowboy labourers leave a site with their tools still plugged in? 😳

Holy accident waiting to happen Batman.
---
Edited to add:

Oh my god, that video is EPIC!

Reactions: 23
Did you put that together? If not, bravo to whoever did.

Reactions: 7
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
A M A Z I N G W O R K, all praise @Queeniebee πŸ‘Έ

Can this be added to the Wiki as a prime example of the Wicked Witch!

One thing that did make me chuckle, her eyebrows were changing from one clip to the next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What kind of cowboy labourers leave a site with their tools still plugged in? 😳

Holy accident waiting to happen Batman.
Have the builders ripped the back off the house and gone home for the day?? It's supposed to rain in Paignton tomorrow 🀣🀣🀣🀣
And leaving tools lying around with the non-verbal violent stage 3 autistic child that eats firelighters and smears tit and paint around, genius rach 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
my heart dropped when she said,

β€œWe are not letting Wilby dictate the whole of the holiday” ….this is her 3year old son she is talking about

she is EVIL πŸ‘Ώ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Excellent work πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done to you and whoever helped. I'd forgotten how evil she looks when she snarls at people.

Reactions: 15
@Queeniebee bravo!

This is the sort of thing the Huns need to see. Absolute concrete evidence, from the horses mouth. She says one thing and does the complete opposite. It’s there, no getting away from it. No explaining it away. She said what she said.

Reactions: 28
Fkin dislike her double standards..who the fk does she think she is🀬🀬🀬
We don’t do name calling, but we call our kids little witch and dickheads.🀬
Raise them kind was it Rachet.? You should wind your neck in and see your kids are far from kind. They are vile, all of them. They are a product of your doing. But you’re too busy laughing at their crap behaviour to realise YOURE the problem.!

Reactions: 30
@Queeniebee bravo!

This is the sort of thing the Huns need to see. Absolute concrete evidence, from the horses mouth. She says one thing and does the complete opposite. It’s there, no getting away from it. No explaining it away. She said what she said.
There's no way she can twist that! The words out of her 9year olds mouth! If my son said stuff like that he'd get told off and I wouldn't be uploading it to any social media! That's the kind of stuff her huns laugh at and find funny and then the kids think it's okay to keep doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Reactions: 6
#183 - Betsey will soon be home from her hols, Rancid won’t notice, to busy searching for trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.