PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering how long it’s going to be until she rocks up at some event wearing a Hi-Viz with the words “Wilbys World” on🤡🤡🤡🤡
All of a sudden everything and everyone is “Broken”…. She’s like a stuck record, Strange how she manages to turn stuff round and make it about her, 🙈🙈🤬🤬🤬

those teeth tho🙈

fake tears at the ready🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
realise now that the logo behind her banner is a SEND one. Just thought she’d designed it herself 😳

soooo I thought I’d check outthe SEND socials for the activity today and caught Josh staring into the local itv news cameras 😂😂😂 made me laugh. Screenshot incoming
---
He kept turning round and looking at the camera
I cannot WAIT for @FridaK to clock this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IDVA, my arse! They can call themselves that. They can even do the training, but domestic abuse services are provided by TDAS in Torbay, and Fear-Less in Devon. If they took somebody to the cop shop, the Police Officer would have to offer them an IDVA referral to the local, commissioned service. If they refer to MARAC, the only recognised IDVA at that meeting would be the commissioned service's MARAC IDVA. The system cannot be circumvented despite all her buzz words and trying to muscle in on services in her local area.

The same applies for food banks and community fridges. She won't be able to take over from them. Hardly any locals follow her social media (trolls obviously do if we believe her).

On an entirely separate note, had she ever referred to Tissues and Issues? They are a very active support organisation for SEND families and a force to be reckoned with. I'm curious about whether she has ever tried to get in with them or start copying them.

Thought the attached was hilarious BTW. They'd be refused attendance at court based on her track record of contempt when sharing various court documents with members of the public, doxxing, publishi g entire books exposing people, posting pictures to brag about going to police stations, and generally being an utter over-sharing knob on social media.

Screenshot_20230622_002600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230622_002656_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact that the sign says Walking for Wilby and they are just standing is hilarious 😆 clearly had no idea what they signed up to 🙈
They BOTH failed miserably with that silly banner, and slushy knows it. He looks totally pissed off. I sincerely hope the huns enjoyed the fact that they have literally paid for everything for those pair, right down to the underwear. She prob read or heard about that protest and jumped straight away to get that banner without reading the rest of the article. What a pair of grifters. Right Wa****s the pair of them.

Reactions: 24
She said on a live the other day that her period was a day late that month and Josh was panicking, then she said she had come on and it was day 1.

I still believe she's pregnant and she'll do a 'surprise' 🙄
Do a stacey Solomon ‘we had no idea I was pregnant till so late on etc’ gets you lots of attention… I can see her doing that. She shouldn’t be allowed to have anymore kids, she doesn’t look after the ones she has

Reactions: 18
Loool - 'Walking for Wilby' and then having to stand still for the whole thing. Classic

• Haha
Reactions: 40
IDVA, my arse! They can call themselves that. They can even do the training, but domestic abuse services are provided by TDAS in Torbay, and Fear-Less in Devon. If they took somebody to the cop shop, the Police Officer would have to offer them an IDVA referral to the local, commissioned service. If they refer to MARAC, the only recognised IDVA at that meeting would be the commissioned service's MARAC IDVA. The system cannot be circumvented despite all her buzz words and trying to muscle in on services in her local area.

The same applies for food banks and community fridges. She won't be able to take over from them. Hardly any locals follow her social media (trolls obviously do if we believe her).

On an entirely separate note, had she ever referred to Tissues and Issues? They are a very active support organisation for SEND families and a force to be reckoned with. I'm curious about whether she has ever tried to get in with them or start copying them.

Thought the attached was hilarious BTW. They'd be refused attendance at court based on her track record of contempt when sharing various court documents with members of the public, doxxing, publishi g entire books exposing people, posting pictures to brag about going to police stations, and generally being an utter over-sharing knob on social media.

View attachment 2257200View attachment 2257201
Please, if you work in this area or similar, report Rancid. She really needs to be stopped. Such lies continually and she doesn’t even worry now that she gets pulled up on them.

Reactions: 15
The problem is that there are so many problems people are facing today that to tell us her problems are ours and we need to help her to bring about change is ridiculous. I’m sorry but I don’t care about SEN support right now because my time is taken up with worrying about my own and my families issues. Mortgage prices, dr and hospital waiting lists, mental health help, etc etc, yet because something affects her I’m supposed to suddenly care. Is she going to help me get off the waiting list I’ve been on for a yr for an urgent hospital referral? Of course not, stupid woman.

Reactions: 25
WALKING FOR WILBY. i sense some kind of 'event' on the horizon 🤣

Also,.why is it now SEND rather than SEN?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she watched “There She Goes” last night. I watched it, and the first 2 series and felt heard and seen. Like someone had put cameras in our house, followed us around and filmed our day to day lives. Every single day for the last 14 years.

That’s the reality of life with a child with the kind of needs she’s trying to portray W as having (I don’t doubt he has some needs, he clearly does, but look how well they are managed with input and routine. On those grounds it’s not rocket science as to what they should be doing to further develop him).

If she wants to take on a SEND reform I fear she is out of her depth. She almost certainly had no idea what she was attending yesterday and why.

Reactions: 15
I cannot WAIT for @FridaK to clock this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a serial killer. Look at him lurking behind her in this picture 👀👀. I hope she is pregnant, he'll be saddled with kids in education until he is 63.

24985102-EBA0-4F6C-A4D2-FEA041B0C921.jpeg

Those stories she posted last night were absolutely dripping in her own privilege. She can't hide it all. Not one ounce of empathy or humility. It's quite breathtaking. I also found it shocking that she could contextualised suicide using Wibble as an example. It's not normal. She's disconnected from him maternally. She speaks as if he's a test case/ project.

She also sees a school setting as babysitter she's entitled to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The problem is that there are so many problems people are facing today that to tell us her problems are ours and we need to help her to bring about change is ridiculous. I’m sorry but I don’t care about SEN support right now because my time is taken up with worrying about my own and my families issues. Mortgage prices, dr and hospital waiting lists, mental health help, etc etc, yet because something affects her I’m supposed to suddenly care. Is she going to help me get off the waiting list I’ve been on for a yr for an urgent hospital referral? Of course not, stupid woman.
Absolutely, the point is for people who are going through something to be able to come together with others who understand and to make a louder noise to those in power with a collective voice.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, the point is for people who are going through something to be able to come together with others who understand and to make a louder noise to those in power with a collective voice.
Exactly! If there were something being organized in order to highlight the abominably bad waiting lists right now and how many people are living in constant, debilitating pain because of it I’d be there but for SEN no, doesn’t mean I don’t care or have empathy just means that it’s not on my radar.
People are overwhelmed with what they’re supposed to be worrying about, every day the internet bombards us with more and more, trans rights,sexuality, race, dv, etc, people can only give so much thought before they’re burned out.

Reactions: 26
If W had got his EHCP she wouldn’t be bothered to attend the protest would she 😡
Exactly this, I bet she’s sat there researching all the things she can do to change their minds about not giving W an EHCP.
Can I suggest parenting him Rachet, maybe that would help.
Sitting on your paymeCON, Moaning and crying to all your guns is getting tiresome. There’s only so much content you can give as people are getting board of you😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 17
She ( Mother Theresa) slightly shot herself in the foot on that reel last night where she said the education psychologist said Wobble was behind in this, that, ( cant remember all of it, I was bored to tears) and toilet training. Wonder who's fault that is? Ethel & Winston not doing the parenting jobs very well are they.....bad dogs, get in your beds. BTW where is Ethel these days....I suppose she was toxic and had to go.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.