PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to the weekly visit to collect the food and stock up the pantry tomorrow. Can’t wait to see how much food they still have!
She'll have emptied the shelves and divvied the food amongst her paid staff friends to make it look like it has all been bought from the Patron Saint of Torbaydos's shop.

Reactions: 13
Why does her 9 year old have access to her Instagram account? I wouldn’t let my kids know my passwords.

Reactions: 25
As if she is pretending she didn’t know Edie was sharing those stories! What a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Those videos of E singing are painful to watch! The pouting and hair flicking is worrying for a 9 year old!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I guess it’s Edie’s turn to earn the family (Rachett’s) money for a bit then…🙄 she’s not been exploited for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Christ on a bike. My windows just shattered. Best believe I ran here when I saw that performance

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww she is only 9 and people sing when they're happy. Yes R is clearly lying about her posting but she is a little girl. We've all done stuff we will cringe about. It's part of life!

Reactions: 17
Remember when Edie went for one singing lesson and the teacher told her to use her own voice..she never went back! Rachel thought she had a future star on her hands! She's an awful singer.

Everything about it is so awful, they way she's talking, pouting and posing. Oh and the singing.
I actually couldn’t watch it. It made me so uncomfortable to watch. My daughter said it sounded like a 13 year old!! 🙈
---
As if she is pretending she didn’t know Edie was sharing those stories! What a liar
IF she didn’t know Edie had posted it, surely you’d just delete it?! Explain to the CHILD why it’s not appropriate for the huns and god knows who else to see and make sure it downstairs happen again 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Is it pure coincidence that just an hour before she posted the Edie videos, Emily posted one of Freddy making silly faces into the camera on her phone...you know...normal child behaviour. Can't possibly have anyone outdoing her

Reactions: 24
Those videos of E singing are painful to watch! The pouting and hair flicking is worrying for a 9 year old!
And the nasally singing voice whilst gritting her teeth and singing through them circa 2008 style.

Reactions: 14
When Edie says the artist who she is singing in the first one, she must-pronounces Ruth B it made me chuckle as she is trying to hard to act older. Very bizarre behaviour for a 9yr old, totally cringe worthy, fine doing it to your mirror or filming it for yourself but to post to thousands?? No, just no!

Reactions: 15
Ive just reported all those videos of E, she’s a child and shouldn’t be on Instascam… legal age is 13, not 9 ffs.
She’s got all sorts of people watching her public page, Where’s your safeguarding you stupid bint🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 32
Watch out, troll hunter about 🙄
"You're everything that's wrong with the world".

Yep climate change, poverty and hunger, war in Ukraine, human trafficking etc but NO! Saying St Ratshit of Torbaydos shouldn't show her tits at a wedding is what's wrong with the world 🤦🏻‍♀️

*editing to add, I've now managed to read what the chroll said and apparently the offence is pretending to like Rancid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.