PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely creased at that banner 🤣 Walking for Wilby 🤣 Did the pair of bleeping clowns not realise what would be happening? But thats her all over. Goes off half cocked with no bleeping clue what shes doing. The bell end!!
She’ll be walking all over Torbay with it & they’ll have a collection bucket for donations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Rubydoo70

Read Kate’s Wiki and you may change your opinion on her.
[/QUOTE]

what is her Tattle page called please

Reactions: 3
I just keep seeing those hands. Her fingers spread so wide when she's using them. Like she spreading them out with those bleeping annoying hand gestures she does. Like we get it influencers.put your hands down ffks. It's getting worse. These claw grips. Or thumb to finger position they seem to do. It distracts me so much and I'm just waiting for them to do " the grab " hand before I scream. But Rachel's is unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
surely the lack of/issues with toilet training is due to the fact Racquet and Slosh haven't bothered to actually help their child with it!!!!! do they not understand you actually have to intervene and do things with kids if you want results.

it was like her saying Wilby didn't know what a sister/family was.... well bloody sit him down and explain it to him then and show him photos! no babies come out the womb clued up on conversation and the semantics of life ffs

Reactions: 25
surely the lack of/issues with toilet training is due to the fact Racquet and Slosh haven't bothered to actually help their child with it!!!!! do they not understand you actually have to intervene and do things with kids if you want results.

it was like her saying Wilby didn't know what a sister/family was.... well bloody sit him down and explain it to him then and show him photos! no babies come out the womb clued up on conversation and the semantics of life ffs
This!!!!! All of this 👏🏽 And I am sure someone on here said that shes treating a school place as a babysitting service she thinks shes entitled too. Shes not quite clocked that she needs to at least help to prepare him for school. Shes just hoping she'll be able to plonk him in the classroom in September and that's that. How on earth has she kept her other 3 children alive all this time?? Shes literally clueless.

Rubydoo70 Read Kate’s Wiki and you may change your opinion on her. [/QUOTE] what is her Tattle page called please [/QUOTE] [URL unfurl="true said:
https://tattle.life/wiki/katie-hayes[/URL]

Get yourself a nice cuppa and settle down for a right laugh 😃 (hope the link works!)

Not to derail - Ratface is a truly awful person.

Reactions: 3
Stop the press!!!!!
Josh was allowed to talk to another female!!
🤣🤣🤣
Not just any woman… a woman with ample breasts😂😂😂😂
---
Let's just take a look at the concerns part of the report from the ed psych for a moment. It needs a bit of unpicking. Firstly, she's published it out of context. What else was written in the body and analysis of the report? Then, let's read between the lines of the language used...

The ed psych has clearly stated Wilby "displays" a slight sensory sensitivity as he SMELLS his food. Just for R's benefit, you can't smell beige, so he can eat other colours.

Wilby's difficulties are worst during the holidays and new places. So, yep, we all know he loves being at school and the holidays are a tit show of chaos and new places. All at times when he is with his parents who do nothing to take account of his needs. And then the pair of tossers head to London to spout off about how the system is damaging their kid.

"He has shown some aggression"... this is not a concrete assertion that professionals believe he is aggressive. It is just reflective of the parents' account. The word "some" appears to seek to minimise the concern. For example, if the concern was significant, there might be something added along the lines of "Wilby had shown aggression and this has sometimes led to accidental injury to his carers". It doesn't say that though because it would be harmful to Wilby's future (hint R, stop posting online that he is violent) and could prevent him getting into the right school for him, which imo is a mainstream school where he will thrive.

Josh is concerned, his parents are concerned... this is code for professionals don't share these concerns in any way and so the report is including them, but the ed psych is distancing themselves from the concerns.

Anyway, I won't unpick it all, but we can see that a lot of what is written is just attributed to parental support and not about professional concern. Even with the potty training, the ed psych clearly disagreed with them and has written the advice given within the concern!

The bit about Wilby gets upset in some way on most days. It doesn't say dysregulates, nor does it say he needs to have time in a safe place, nor does it say that he needs significant adult support (above that needed by any other child) to recover. Some children get upset daily in nursery and pre-school settings and there are lots of reasons why.

Also, the bit about struggling with adult-led tasks. Speak to him through an iPad and all will be well. 🤣🤣🤣 He has no routine and boundaries at home (despite line 1 of the concerns).

When she says Wilby doesn't understand her asking what he did at school. That's true for many, many children at his age. Why the hell does she not know this? Why does she think all children's settings provide information to parents/carers to tell them what they've been up to and send whacky artwork home. She has no idea about child development.

As for all the talk of young people and suicide. No trigger warning, which is dreadful. She uses weird euphemisms to begin talking about the subject as though she realises it is all kinds of wrong! By the way, did anyone else pick up that she'd be angry if she was "holding a banner and Wilby wasn't here any more"? Firstly, the mere fact that she's considering that about Wilby's future appals me. Secondly, when considering potential future grief in relation to any loved one (not just children), most people go with sad, devastated, heartbroken, etc, etc. Not many people would go straight to angry when asked how would you feel if XYZ died? She is a genuine psychopath or a robot. One or the other. Yuk.View attachment 2257855

Her behaviour genuinely disgusts me.
I think she’s got away with it for so long that it just seems normal to her now👀🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know, as usual, she leaves an open space on her grid where people pile in and tell their stories. She never acknowledges them. Never likes all the comments (which it just took me approx 7 minutes to skim read,) Its the disingenuousness of it all that bugs the hell out of me.

She drops by, trigger's people with actual problems (not her embellished ones,) then fucks off leaving them sitting there looking as lonely as they probably are feeling to reach out to her.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Rubydoo70

Read Kate’s Wiki and you may change your opinion on her.
what is her Tattle page called please
[/QUOTE]
Search Katie Hayes it will come up. She does have 186 threads so happy reading. Her wiki is a joy to read 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've watched so many of my friends go through awful struggles getting the right support for their autistic child. She seems to have seen more health professionals in the last 2 years for Wilby than they have seen in 10 years and a lot of them linked to the NHS or public services. I would think she would be singing praises of his journey so far!!

Reactions: 21
I’m looking forward to the weekly visit to collect the food and stock up the pantry tomorrow. Can’t wait to see how much food they still have!

Reactions: 12
9 year old Edie 'Hi guys' pouting, singing (badly) and being a carbon copy of that brat Betsy 🙈 In Ratfuckers words 'I cant' Its becoming like a comedy now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else looking forward to the tit show while Arse Lick Jo is on holiday next week, and can’t cover up all the tit Rach makes.

I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course Rachaele had no idea 🙄 poor lassie. I done some YouTube videos of me singing (pretty badly) when I was a teenager and I cringe everytime I think about them. Luckily no one watched them 😂

Reactions: 15
I would be devastated if my 9 year old behaved the way Edie does. It’s heartbreaking. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I loved parading around and singing at that age, but the way she’s pouting and conscious of the way she looks is so sad. It’s everything I try to shelter my children from for as long as possible. She’s ruined all of her children 🤯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.