PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her belly is being pushed out by horrific posture too. I keep saying that we would all know she was up the duff, the millisecond after the test said PREGNANT.

Bad posture, bad diet and diminishing hormones

Reactions: 15
“I don’t talk about everything on here” 🙄
Showing the educational psychologist concerns and the first one is meltdowns whilst out of routine. She’s just told us she’s been away since Monday. Does she not see the irony in what she posts?

Reactions: 22
Showing the educational psychologist concerns and the first one is meltdowns whilst out of routine. She’s just told us she’s been away since Monday. Does she not see the irony in what she posts?
Her being away *is* his routine though

Reactions: 24
She looks like she's taking part in some sort of game show, like a pose etc, not really reading the room of the protest and he looks incredibly odd, sort of awkward, not like an adult man 🤷🏻‍♀️.
No wonder she rolled it up. It was a static protest, no one was walking anywhere 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s bizarre that she doesn't see a correlation. Or else she does but just gives zero fucks.. which is quite evident in the photo above where they look like absolute baffoons 😂😂😂

again I hope she’s not 🤰 . Imagine the drama? Oh how would Mother Theresa ever survive with another 😴

Reactions: 10
She goes on about everyone being broken

she is the broken one …. A bloody broken record!

just watched her stories about today and she is well out her depth. Stick to the joggy suits doll !

when Wilbert goes to school he is gonna smash it. You can tell he is very intelligent..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't want to listen to her tonight but what in the bejesus is happening here?
IMG_9588.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In the “concerns” she had I noticed about toilet training. He’s out of nappies now and took himself to use the potty recently didn’t he? Try having a nearly 12 year old still in pull ups. And she needs to give up with the non verbal 🐮 💩 too. He can and does have conversations about things he does. She posts them all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the “concerns” she had I noticed about toilet training. He’s out of nappies now and took himself to use the potty recently didn’t he? Try having a nearly 12 year old still in pull ups. And she needs to give up with the non verbal 🐮 💩 too. He can and does have conversations about things he does. She posts them all the time.
Yep took himself off to the potty and wiped his own arse whilst the gruesome twosome were up in the hobbit loft.

Reactions: 17
The nutjob paid by Rachel to run the patchwork accounts needs to calm down, reposting their post after their lord and master has shared it🤦🏻‍♀️
If the picture is true and they have done what they said, unlikely we know, but does she not realise how much flipping danger she has put that person in? If they were in refuge in the area, they will now be placed elsewhere out of area, meaning another move for her and her children in order to keep them safe from the the perpetrator. One of these days, someone will loose the ability to breathe due to her absolute farce of safeguarding, confidentiality and lack of awareness. She’s dangerous.

Reactions: 20
Her belly has looked like that for ages now, how is she going to keep on bout being teeny tiny now?

Where’s Lackey Linda at? Not seen her for a while. Maybe she’s been taken out and dumped on the ever growing toxic pile?

Surely the police involved would not want it put all over SM about the lady getting help?

Reactions: 10
wtf! I am all for the education system being changed and actually agree with some of the things she is saying in her stories but who does she think she is!?
she has no idea! How can she post stories of her being at some nobody’s book launch, shopping for sex toys and then half heartedly rocking up to a protest and then go home and bang on about it knowing she has left two (allegedly) nd kids with no routine or stable parent for two days. Which she does on a regular basis.

also note there was no mention of her so called speech.

Reactions: 19
Just watched her reel and stories. There weren't thousands of people there. A couple of hundred maybe. I could have popped on a pair of long socks, skulked around filming everyone and then bunged it together in a video with a snow patrol track, wouldn't have made me any more responsible for organising the day than she is. She's back to being blocked again now so I don't have to see or think about her smug face or creepy husband again.

Reactions: 22
If she is only posting little snapshots of their life’s, she needs to get better and more selective about what she shares.

Reactions: 17
She said on a live the other day that her period was a day late that month and Josh was panicking, then she said she had come on and it was day 1.

I still believe she's pregnant and she'll do a 'surprise' 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You can see how she can’t see beyond her big schnozz and is in her own little me me me world with her banner.
everyone’s else’s placards and banners had many quotes, stats and specific points being made. You know, like how they do for stuff like this.

The Wilby banner is thought-less pointlessness and half looks like it’s a genetic thing with the infinity shape behind?? Sort of thing they’d be best using on a sponsored walk in Torbay park
realise now that the logo behind her banner is a SEND one. Just thought she’d designed it herself 😳

soooo I thought I’d check outthe SEND socials for the activity today and caught Josh staring into the local itv news cameras 😂😂😂 made me laugh. Screenshot incoming
---
He kept turning round and looking at the camera

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.