Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230625_095736_Facebook.jpg

I'm waiting for the you're just a jealous chroll to be thrown at me 🤣🤣
---
Screenshot_20230625_100934_Facebook.jpg

BINGO!!!
Had the perfect response too 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

thegibb

You can see how she can’t see beyond her big schnozz and is in her own little me me me world with her banner.
everyone’s else’s placards and banners had many quotes, stats and specific points being made. You know, like how they do for stuff like this.

The Wilby banner is thought-less pointlessness and half looks like it’s a genetic thing with the infinity shape behind?? Sort of thing they’d be best using on a sponsored walk in Torbay park
realise now that the logo behind her banner is a SEND one. Just thought she’d designed it herself 😳

soooo I thought I’d check outthe SEND socials for the activity today and caught Josh staring into the local itv news cameras 😂😂😂 made me laugh. Screenshot incoming
---
He kept turning round and looking at the camera

Attachments

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
How ridiculous to ignore a message from 8 months ago, then suddenly drag it up and reply, just to open the conversation and brand someone a chroll.

I love how her favourite comeback is "go and spend time with your kids", from the woman who has no idea where her kids are or what they're up to (and judging from recent evidence, at least one of them doesn't seem to even be living there at all 🤷

I wonder, does she know where Lula is right now, at 10.30 on a Friday night? Is she home in her pyjamas, or is she out roaming the streets in a crop top and mini skirt, chuffing on a vape and trying to get someone to buy her some booze? Because I know where my money would be if I had to make a bet.
Excatly! She's an idiot! I know where all my kids are because I've fetched them up properly and they respect me enough to tell me or keep there locations on! My son who is 10 plays out, he knows if he switches his phone off and I can't track him he isn't allowed to play out the next night, sometimes he will message to say his phone is dying but he is so and so place! My 16yr old know she has to be in by 9.30/10 on a college night (normally it's around 9.15) My children have consequences for there behaviour and this they know. They don't just go out whenever they like and roam in at god knows when because they wasn't raised like it! So next time you go and tell someone to "spend time with your children" then please do the same!
---
This has to be the most bizarre thing I’ve ever read. She’s accusing you randomly, because she’s like ‘this is you, you were active today’, and then trying to goad you into slaying her? But she’s the one trolling you!!! What a fucking joke that her huns think this is ok.
Yep I think she expected the grovelling apology and me to say I'll delete all my accounts!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
This is what she was up to in London yesterday.... Seriously who cares that you're in a sex shop? They're both defo vanilla, 2 pumps and squirt springs to mind!
I'm pretty sure she said the other day they were going to do some walk for Wilby in London (something to do with Autism). They've had a big banner made that said walking for Wilby or something along them lines and they were both going to hold it. Wasn't really paying any attention as I can't be bothered with her crap anymore
Oh Jesus Christ, I've just had a flashback to that time they "accidentally stumbled" into a sex shop (last time they were in London) and she filmed Sloshy giving the finger to a rubber fanny 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

AladdinSane

VIP Member
All I got from that post was
1. Wilby was an inconvenience to her and still is.
2. She is clearly terrified of him
3. She is more than happy throwing Josh and Wilby under the bus and (for the sake of argument let's say josh is on a career break 🤥), her pretend career was far more important than Joshs 20 year career...

What an excellent message for fathers day 🙄

Reactions: 37

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
None of them are actual friends. Just using each other for clout and R is just happy to be there 🤣🤣 the sad bint thinks she's got actual friends 🤦‍♀️
None of these idiots seem to celebrate her so that says it all.
The only reason shes there is because she has the same management.. they wouldn't look at her twice otherwise!

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I’m not against the SEND reform today, more so because I have Sen children myself and know how bad things are however as a Sen parent I could also never just pop off to London for the day!

Sadly this is not the norm in most places. Not enough support in mainstream, not enough support in SEN schools, children not getting EHC plans. Parents have to fight for everything, to add just because there’s a few members of staff in a classroom doesn’t mean the support is adequate or suitable, more so if the staff are not overly trained in SEN!
Yet Rachaele Hambleton and her sacked police officer husband (who is on a career break to look after their level 3 non verbal son), have been in London for the past couple of days attending book launches, meetings that could have been done over Zoom, meals out and visiting sex shops. Only days ago she was describing how hard the "school runs" for Wobble were, how he kicked the shit out of Josh while he tried to take him to school and escaped his car seat in the scampervan, and now she has managed to entrust the very difficult care of this severely autistic child who thrives on routine to anyone she can find to do it!

• Heart

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
A M A Z I N G W O R K, all praise @Queeniebee 👸

Can this be added to the Wiki as a prime example of the Wicked Witch!

One thing that did make me chuckle, her eyebrows were changing from one clip to the next 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
The Pantry looks like everything else in her life - unstructured, dysfunctional, rushed and chaotic with an aesthetic sticker over it 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 36

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Is it you? Are you "Lizzy?" Omg, why don't you like her? She's desperate to be your friend there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes lol! I told her straight! No need to lie and pretend I like her cos I don't! She block me soon after! Making herself to be the victim as per! I forgot you can't dislike someone and have to pretend 🙄 The way she goes on it's like I've maliciously bullied her and threatened her daily! Yes I've replied to a few of her stories (in a nice way) that doesn't mean I wanna be her bestie or pretend to like her! She told me to spend more time with my children rather than bully her online 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DozyWebster

VIP Member
Why does she feel sad watching him on his career break/sacking… thought it was a mutual decision that he did it.?🤥🤥🤥
because she was the one who told Stabby Jo and her crim bf to go back to her house which meant that Josh had broken the rules as a serving police officer, which in turn got him sacked.
-
that letter is absolutely disgusting. It’s abusive, it’s basically trying to give weight to the whole “Josh is on career break” lie whilst hanging your son and his needs are hung out to dry. we see you Rach and we judge you for being a selfish twat.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
She really doesn’t appreciate what she’s got.
Some of us are woken at all hours by medical alarms for our kids, permanently sleep deprived.
We don’t get three days fannying about in London (and undisturbed night’s sleep in cozy hotel beds) and then come home and complain about being woken at a perfectly reasonable hour, when they come in looking for a pair of shorts we’d drag our tired selves out of bed and help them find them because we actually care about our kids

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
How does one flap their gums may I ask? I can flap my bingo wings no problem, but my gums stay put every time I try to flap them 🤷‍♀️ do you need to have teeth that can eat an apple through a letter box? Is it a learned skill or are some people born with the gum flapping ability?

• Haha

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that the "huns" have ventured over here, I've had 8 follow requests on my insta in the last hour.
Hi huns, won't be accepting request from people I don't know because I like to keep my life more private than your glorious leader 😘

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
We all know the best thing Sloshy can do to get his wife off is wear a mask of Waynbo's face. Cheaper than the regular trips to the sex shops as well!

• Haha

Lewlew

@Queeniebee I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's a cunt. Not only bullying someone with cancer but their children too. She's lower than a snakes belly! Horrible horrible cow.

Reactions: 35