Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Don't let her get to you. She will hate it if her bullying doesnt bash you down. And will possibly keep trying too. Remember she can be truly hateful to people so keep your head steady,it means nothing and she's a prick.
Oh I won't! If having an opinion was a crime I would of been in prison years ago! I wasn't going to not reply to her because why should I give her the satisfaction of "outing me as a troll" when I'm far from it! What I've said on here is my opinion of her, it's everything she's openly told us! If she can't take the negativity then she's in the wrong job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Charoley

That letter is awful! I could never imagine writing down all the bad things my son does, never mind publishing it on the internet.

also, had to make Father’s Day about her. “This was you and me” gods sake. She’s insufferable.

• Sad
Just seen her letter to Wilbert that she’s given to Josh as a Father’s Day present. Someone forgot to pop to the shops yesterday!

But anyway, why would you write these things to your kid? Does he, as an adult, want to know how much hard work he was and how much he ruined his parents lives? Why not just share all the fun stuff, all the funny things they said and did, all the little things that you’ll probably forget otherwise. Who wants to know all that shit? She really does want them all growing up remembering they’re broken and useless doesn’t she?
I came here to say the same. My son has complex additional needs, including autism. If I wrote him a letter like this to receive as an adult, it would destroy him. I don't care that it's positive at the end. No child, disabled or otherwise, needs to read how much of a burden they were on their parents. Let's say he reads that at 18? His autism won't have gone away, he'll still need their support but after reading that, likely won't want to burden them further. Especially if this is one of many letters of the same calibre. Appalling idea Rachael. Despicable.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
Would you mind if I added this to the wiki?

It's the "I'll tag you and add it to highlights", basically threatening that she'll set her rancid pack of huns on you that really sets it off nicely. Practice what you preach Rach babes.

Mollieben

How the fuck has wobble been failed? (by anyone other than his parents) he got a rapid diagnosis, a nursery place where he excelled. Wait a few years Rack - you have no idea how failed our children can be

angiebabe

VIP Member
Is this the same girlfriend he walked in on naked? If so thats creepy as fuck 🤢
Yep! You can hear him saying to her ‘didn’t recognise you with clothes on’ the following day. Creepy sick sad bastards 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

rebs32

What parents of a violent autistic child are still able to be dosing around in bed at 10 am. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and the way they speak to Seb 🤢🤢🤢🤢 everything about them is just so skanky! 🤢🤮🤮

• Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
She can try and twist that all she likes but she hasn't got much of a defense there has she because it all came out her mouth and the facial expressions can't really be played off as a joke now can they R 🤣🤣🤣
Practice what u preach yeah 😉

• Heart
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
This is brilliant. It needs to be on TikTok and be shared!!

• Heart

Mollieben

Some of the responses saying how Wilby will treasure that letter?? Are we reading the same letter cos that's just bullshit isn't it. The huns make me cringe more than I've ever cringed before...

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
1- her letter is disgusting. She always has to bring things back to how it makes her feel. Selfish cunt. Poor Wilby, he's nothing but a burden to her.

2-her little dig to the trowls saying oh the irony that she's wearing a Tshirt covering up her tiny tits at the party.
Thing is she could of worn her slutty outfit to the party. The trowls were just stating a fact, that her "outfit" wasn't wedding appropriate.
Narcissistic cunt.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm increasingly confused by Rach and her army. Are we not allowed to not like her or just not allowed to discuss that we don't like her? Like what is the end game here? Most of us keep it on Tattle so we're not directly trolling her. The whole 'be kind' thing is predicated on the basis that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything, but surely conning vulnerable people out of money deserves calling out?!
Its quite ironic really that they all say if u don't like an influencer then don't watch.
Same applies to them 🤷‍♀️ if they don't want to read that people don't like them then don't search for a gossip site or a local spotted page or random peoples account to then go abuse them 🤣🤣🤣
For the people at the back.....
Your allowed an opinion that is different to everyone else's.
They all say negative things about others so whats the difference????

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said before but slosh belongs on a list, wouldn’t surprise me if it appears in the media one day. I’m 38 and don’t hug my father in law like that so why on earth is he hugging a 17 yr old that just happens to be his sons latest conquest :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Didn't he used to be weirdly inappropriate with Betsy, walking round their old house in tiny shirts and blow drying Bs hair.
I think I find the whole hugging thing even weirder when he won't even hug or even smile at his own son.
Creepy creepy sloshua 🤮

Jemima9

THOSE SHELVES SHOULD BE EMPTY !!!! Not effing stocked up looking pretty for the gram 😡
You absolute wasteful piece of s**t

Wotsit

VIP Member
Let's just take a look at the concerns part of the report from the ed psych for a moment. It needs a bit of unpicking. Firstly, she's published it out of context. What else was written in the body and analysis of the report? Then, let's read between the lines of the language used...

The ed psych has clearly stated Wilby "displays" a slight sensory sensitivity as he SMELLS his food. Just for R's benefit, you can't smell beige, so he can eat other colours.

Wilby's difficulties are worst during the holidays and new places. So, yep, we all know he loves being at school and the holidays are a shit show of chaos and new places. All at times when he is with his parents who do nothing to take account of his needs. And then the pair of tossers head to London to spout off about how the system is damaging their kid.

"He has shown some aggression"... this is not a concrete assertion that professionals believe he is aggressive. It is just reflective of the parents' account. The word "some" appears to seek to minimise the concern. For example, if the concern was significant, there might be something added along the lines of "Wilby had shown aggression and this has sometimes led to accidental injury to his carers". It doesn't say that though because it would be harmful to Wilby's future (hint R, stop posting online that he is violent) and could prevent him getting into the right school for him, which imo is a mainstream school where he will thrive.

Josh is concerned, his parents are concerned... this is code for professionals don't share these concerns in any way and so the report is including them, but the ed psych is distancing themselves from the concerns.

Anyway, I won't unpick it all, but we can see that a lot of what is written is just attributed to parental support and not about professional concern. Even with the potty training, the ed psych clearly disagreed with them and has written the advice given within the concern!

The bit about Wilby gets upset in some way on most days. It doesn't say dysregulates, nor does it say he needs to have time in a safe place, nor does it say that he needs significant adult support (above that needed by any other child) to recover. Some children get upset daily in nursery and pre-school settings and there are lots of reasons why.

Also, the bit about struggling with adult-led tasks. Speak to him through an iPad and all will be well. 🤣🤣🤣 He has no routine and boundaries at home (despite line 1 of the concerns).

When she says Wilby doesn't understand her asking what he did at school. That's true for many, many children at his age. Why the hell does she not know this? Why does she think all children's settings provide information to parents/carers to tell them what they've been up to and send whacky artwork home. She has no idea about child development.

As for all the talk of young people and suicide. No trigger warning, which is dreadful. She uses weird euphemisms to begin talking about the subject as though she realises it is all kinds of wrong! By the way, did anyone else pick up that she'd be angry if she was "holding a banner and Wilby wasn't here any more"? Firstly, the mere fact that she's considering that about Wilby's future appals me. Secondly, when considering potential future grief in relation to any loved one (not just children), most people go with sad, devastated, heartbroken, etc, etc. Not many people would go straight to angry when asked how would you feel if XYZ died? She is a genuine psychopath or a robot. One or the other. Yuk.View attachment 2257855

Her behaviour genuinely disgusts me.
"Wilbys difficulties regulating are biggest during the holidays or in new places"

yet they go out and buy a camper van to take him on holiday to new places knowing he wont be able to regulate himself.

Yeah. Real great parenting and advocation for your child there Rach.

FridaK

VIP Member
He looks really creepy here, like @Chesneyslittlesister said and she looks like a buck toothed t-rex.

I might be able to make some enquiries about her employees being at Exeter today, that is really disturbing me that they are quite possibly pretending to be something they aren't and causing more damage to vulnerable women.
View attachment 2256595
She looks like she's taking part in some sort of game show, like a pose etc, not really reading the room of the protest and he looks incredibly odd, sort of awkward, not like an adult man 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I don't care what she's written today. I saw that letter on Sunday and she does not give a shit about that little boy unless she needs to use him for something that benefits her. Full stop from me.

Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
Good grief, Stacey looks like she in a hostage situation 🥴. I think that's genuinely the first time I'm ever seen her without a smile on her face.

630EF3A1-293D-43E8-9597-22F93C0BDFCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38