Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ridiculous how much effort she's put in for Sebs girlfriends birthday, it's not even a big birthday, she's 17, and I don't even think they've been together that long, only a few months (could be wrong though) she doesn't even go to that much bother for her own kids! Wonder if it's some kind of dig at the girlfriends parents? Trying to flash the cash?

Sloshua is a disgusting pervy creep! He makes my skin crawl, the fact he's seen her naked and is hugging her like that 🤢

Reactions: 34

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
why doesnt offer to join her local PCF (parent carer forum) if she wants to affect change! ah no cause it doesn't have money attached
That also wouldn't give her the adoration from her loyal huns that she craves. She won't want to join anything that's already set up, she'll want to set up something of her own (ripping off other people's ideas and claiming that she's the only person to ever offer this service), and be the boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
My shameless begging has got me the thread title.

I can only thank my own giant turd of inspiration, Rachette. Without her shameless grifting, it would never have occurred to me that I too, could put very little effort in, nay, negative effort in, and still come out on top.

Fizzy cats piss all round! 🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Thats what pisses me off about her. Shes only interested in things when she's at the fore front and it benefits her.
She doesn't ever shout anyone else out or do things quietly out the goodness of her own heart. She doesn't donate to charities (real ones) she just rips off their ideas to line her own pocket.
Shes a fucking fake

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don't know if she showed the reply to that but she sent me a link to watch and then said that the poison that flows out of me for so many of them online who I commented on will flow through my house into my children and it's sick.
I think because I gave her a reason why I didn't like her she started to mention my children. Thing is I've fetched my children up whilst living the life I have and not dragged them up living a life of scams!
The fucking cheek of her. If anyone dares say anything about one of her spawn she's on it like shit on a blanket, giving it all "how can you be so horrible about child", but yours are fair game?

Every time I think I've seen the lowest she can go, she always manages to surpass herself.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
The fact that the sign says Walking for Wilby and they are just standing is hilarious 😆 clearly had no idea what they signed up to 🙈

• Haha

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
As the barn dweller has shared my personal information I have contacted the police, because sloshua, what she's done is a crime! 😱

• Heart
  • Sick

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I think the actual "troll" has said below but basically it was something like 'I never pretended to like you'. It's obviously a response to something Ratshit has said but she's not put that in. I could only read it without my glasses on and I've got contacts in now so can't read it at all!
She said I had cancer and I was a mother and I spend all my time trolling her and pretending to like her and shouldn't I be spending the time with my children!

The way she makes out is like I'm constanly in her inbox wanna be her bestie yet constanly messaging her trolling!
---
Anyone got the patreon footage to go with the trolling?was there any?
Interesting to see if she's put my profile on there because it's all being saved! I feel very popular today with the amount of follower requests and messages I've received 👍

• Heart
  • Wow

BossyMossy007

Read that letter and came straight here!!! It is absolutely awful!!! Imagine telling your child all that! It’s so abusive 😳

Imfinallyhere

When your kid gets a diagnosis of something that will affect them for the rest of their lives (not just autism) you can do one of two things

You can either feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life and tell everyone how dreadful it all is that your child is broken and you fear for their future

Or

You can celebrate the good days, create amazing memories within the restrictions of the child’s needs and basically work fucking hard to make your child feel safe and loved.Love them for who they are and not grieve for who you hoped they’d be.

I LOVE my kids, their diagnosis doesn’t define who they are. I gave up work without even giving it a second thought to look after them as it’s my responsibility as a parent to do so, not the schools responsibility or anyone else.

They need to get a grip the useless pair of grifters and use her platform to share positivity and uplift the struggling parents, she could do so much good for both the ASD and DV communities but she’d rather sell out her children and share their most intimate secrets for what? £16k a month from Patreon. Well done Rach, well done

• Heart

PutinOnTheRitz

Is this their second or third day away from home, so they can fanny about doing anything other than parent their children?

So much for all the sobbing and wailing and big fat tears about how the children are doing. Full of shit as per usual.

I’d like her to write another book, one that contains the unfiltered truth about what that family is like behind closed doors, why Silky is pretending to be on a career break and full financial disclosure as to how only one person in that house appears to be working (and by working I mean spending a couple of hours a day filing everyone) but manages to support 7 other people, funding travelling for one, buying a camper van, doing up their house again and buying the worst and most expensive clothes for all of them.
Fucking chavvy, dim witted, grifting, lying cunts.

Reactions: 32

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
my heart dropped when she said,

“We are not letting Wilby dictate the whole of the holiday” ….this is her 3year old son she is talking about

she is EVIL 👿

• Sad
  • Wow

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
I don’t understand this sen protest.. maybe it’s just my local area/town but all I’ve seen is so much help and support for sen children in mainstream schools..my daughter is in year r she isn’t sen but there are several in her class and there is always 4/5 teachers in there everyday.
That's the thing Torbay Council has so much in place right now for SEN children. Im in a meeting right now about SEND torbay. But because Ratshit is doing this for clout and doesn't actually care about wobble she hasn't looked into anything. There are so many peer support groups, support networks and advice available just for torbay, but again she doesn't care she's just wearing the Autism "mom" badge for attention and nothing else

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Ive just reported all those videos of E, she’s a child and shouldn’t be on Instascam… legal age is 13, not 9 ffs.
She’s got all sorts of people watching her public page, Where’s your safeguarding you stupid bint🤬🤬🤬

FridaK

VIP Member
Gone to London to meet her agents but hasn't started writing another book yet. Okay then.
View attachment 2254208
Quantum Mechanics.

I'd like to know her thoughts on dimensional existence. If she could do a few chapters on whether or not she believes that in another realm a different, less ridiculous version of her exists. Also does she think that her quantum entanglement moves beyond particles in the same time and extends over time causing her now adverse reaction to her Mum not buying her Nike trainers when she was a teen........

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Wow. Just caught up on here. She is something else isent she. She's just about as obsessed with trolls as she is herself.
Why does she tell everyone to "spend time with their children"
Go spend time with your own feral offsprings rancid!

• Haha
  • Heart