Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
This interaction with QueenieBee (who is my new Queen by the way) 100% shows she has no hate in her inbox and it's Tattle she hates. I wonder why she puts all her effort into "outing" trolls and not getting "the hate site" shut down? The fact that she knows she can't go after tattle shows we aren't doing anything wrong posting here.

I would recommend setting your tattle profile to private though so they can't cross reference what you are posting across several threads. I also use story viewer to watch stories so it doesn't give her engagement or lead her to my burner account. I've never interacted with her on Facebook or liked any comments on Spotted etc as I think that's another way they are "finding" people. I don't think we're doing anything wrong posting on here by the way, just a reminder.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

angiebabe

VIP Member
I know someone creepy like Josh. Not like a full blown flasher or similar. Just low key inappropriate. Always overly tactile when around much younger women. A lech after a drink. Makes odd jokes at things like if someone says "Oh I came as well," he would go "oh you CAME did you." Liked drawings and had tattoos of naked women and thought talking about and owning sex toys or bdsm shit was a big flex.

The thing was, he is like that and so up his backside, he doesn't see that his kids think he is a perv, his step kids think he is a perv, his ex wife binned him because he was a perv, his kids and step kids friends all call him "Pervy *insert name*" and still do to this day. The only one that didn't and still doesn't see it was (drum roll please........) his wife 🤷🏻‍♀️. She just meanders through life excusing it or like Rachael, laughing at him and spending money to numb the pain.
Totally agree. I knew someone similar, he was eventually outed after
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
And I quote "the poison that flows out of you for so many of us online that I’ve read will flow through your house and into your children. It’s sick." Please take on board your own words when dishing them out to others!
@Queeniebee You are a fucking star ⭐ PA Jo will be shitting bricks two days before her hollibobs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

nottrollin82

Yep because she wants to play the victim and look like people are out to get her!
---

Thank you. And yes she is!
I debated posted today because I know how evil she can be but thought nah I can give as good as I get!
The fact she’ll try to bully someone who has cancer is beyond it now.. I hope you post loads of stories on your page, outting her, her trolls, tag loads of media outlets and become her worst nightmare! The fact she thinks is ok is disgraceful. She’s on about helping victims, yet she’s trying to bully someone who has cancer? Wtf!!!
You legend, fair play!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
She goes on about everyone being broken

she is the broken one …. A bloody broken record!

just watched her stories about today and she is well out her depth. Stick to the joggy suits doll !

when Wilbert goes to school he is gonna smash it. You can tell he is very intelligent..

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Its actually pathetic and really immature that 2 grown 40 odd year olds walk into a sex shop and behave like they are giggling teenagers who have only just started to have sex and never seen anything before🤦‍♀️
I mean, they aren't even adventurous in what they get either..just rubber dicks and artificial fanny's for josh to wank over 🤢

• Haha

bun23

Kate Hayes is one of the least intelligent people to ever roam planet earth. Head to her thread for the biggest LOL's but also the biggest head shakes as her stupidity is incredible. She's another one who, like Rat Face, claims to have "her" trolls but never provides any evidence of them.
Sorry I'm long time lurker and just dipping my toe in the water 😬 but the Katie Hayes Wiki is epic

Also... hello 👋 nice to meet you all x

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
I cannot WAIT for @FridaK to clock this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a serial killer. Look at him lurking behind her in this picture 👀👀. I hope she is pregnant, he'll be saddled with kids in education until he is 63.

24985102-EBA0-4F6C-A4D2-FEA041B0C921.jpeg

Those stories she posted last night were absolutely dripping in her own privilege. She can't hide it all. Not one ounce of empathy or humility. It's quite breathtaking. I also found it shocking that she could contextualised suicide using Wibble as an example. It's not normal. She's disconnected from him maternally. She speaks as if he's a test case/ project.

She also sees a school setting as babysitter she's entitled to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Wotsit

VIP Member
Omg this brilliant 👏 🤣 👌

Well played Queenie 👑👑👑

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m not about to get myself doxxed but the temptation to comment “what the fuck is wrong with you.” Is so strong
Sometimes I think these people are so lucky that Tattle exists because we can come and write it on here and not rage in their comments. I looked before and all I could see again was women moaning about how hard their lives are.

That's why they love her disgusting attitude. It validates their own awful feelings and thoughts about their lives. They are not really saying 'You and Josh are good parents.' They are saying 'Thanks for providing me a space where I can openly resent my kids without good people judging me." Hell on earth 🙄

Queeniebee

VIP Member
More power to you! She has form of quietly dropping it when people fight back. She only wants the ones who fit the 'repentent troll' narrative.
Yep because she wants to play the victim and look like people are out to get her!
---
I love your spirit and strength ❤
Ratchets an arse
Thank you. And yes she is!
I debated posted today because I know how evil she can be but thought nah I can give as good as I get!

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Wait. So one of her followers mysteriously linked you with your account account one here out of the blue. She then looked at your profile. Saw you are a Mum and noted you have Cancer. Then decided you are the next person she sets the hounds on from her patreon account?

Honestly, if you've been fighting cancer and parenting for the last six years, you can come and slag me off anytime you like. Happy to oblige. All power to you 💪.
What's the betting next time she goes off on a rant and does the usual "some of them are MOTHERS! and they've got good jobs, like nurses and social workers" she'll add in "Some of them even have CANCER"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Dipped out for a while because I’m sick of her shit. Just seen the letter she wrote ‘to Wilby’ and I’m actually sick to my stomach. Who the fuck would think it appropriate to publicly write something like that? Knowing that at some point in their future their neurodiverse child could read it. The impact it will have on his mental health! She is a fucking nasty bitch. Can’t even make Father’s Day about Josh it has to be the pity parade! What a sorry excuse for a mother. And the huns continue to show how thick they are for falling for it hook, line and sinker. They deserve to lose every penny she cons them out of.

• Heart

thegibb

Can we all stop referring to it as a letter… it’s just a load of drivel that she’s written in her phone notes. Not even fucking handwritten the lazy twat

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
That was a weird encounter. The cuddle and then he moved away from her when roving reporter rachet with her film crew walked in and he started clapping. It’s like he was caught in the act and seb just standing there. Very odd.
And the fact R had to make a comment saying he doesn't behave like that on anyone else's birthday. Creepy Colin 🚩🚩🚩