PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like it needs a caption, that's her hand on the phone too. She literally looks like someone who has just invaded their conversation and is being massively ott interested.
View attachment 2267924
That candy floss drink looks vile. Just looks like its all half melted and lumpy soggy bits floating in ur lemonade 🤢
Also looks flat as duck

Reactions: 6
This looks like it needs a caption, that's her hand on the phone too. She literally looks like someone who has just invaded their conversation and is being massively ott interested.
View attachment 2267924
She looks like a ‘Quick, smile and pretend we are all having the lushest time ever whilst the photographer is there but pretend we don't know the photographer is there’ kinda OTT interested

Reactions: 12
Standing as close to Stacey as possible in this one…
I wonder why she didn't wear her leopard print mini and frontless top to this event, it was good enough for a church wedding.
Trying to steal another dad too? It's not healthy in the slightest.
IMG_9657.jpeg

@FridaK thanks for that mini mid thread recap. I'm still, annoyingly to me, totally amiss as to who the unmasker is. Are they on here, insta, the book, the bird....where can I find this person????? I'm nosey, that's all!

Also all you Saltire bearers....I'll not allow you to apply a monopoly to the fantastic Lewis purely because in doing so you'll want to withold Paolo from me and that is a line I will & must defend.

R has meno bloat IMO. I'd be very surprised if another child is inbound....they'd be foolish to consider it given the lifestyle they lead and the dynamics of their chaotic family.

Nah you can have Paolo 🤣🤣 met him a few times out and about, happy to hand him over.

I could have gret watching wee Lewis at Glasto, my heart was breaking for him. Really hope he gets some rest and feels better soon

• Heart
Maybe, but they never saw Mannah as often as they have lately. We all know Raq doesn’t give a flying feck about spending quality time with the kids (especially the boys)
Also WHERE IS LULA 🤷‍♀️
Don’t worry, they bumped into her loitering about town
IMG_0289.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Label making? Each to their own but reminds me of James' mum in Derry girls 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she must have braved it and gone in to that event without sloshy 😂 he must have been allowed to go clothes shopping or something 😂😂 it does look so random with the lanky awkward geezer appearing in the background of pics at those events.

Reactions: 8
So she must have braved it and gone in to that event without sloshy 😂 he must have been allowed to go clothes shopping or something 😂😂 it does look so random with the lanky awkward geezer appearing in the background of pics at those events.
I think there were photos of him lurking in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief, Stacey looks like she in a hostage situation 🥴. I think that's genuinely the first time I'm ever seen her without a smile on her face.

630EF3A1-293D-43E8-9597-22F93C0BDFCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Or tries to bite her!
The difference in Stacey between those 2 pictures! There's no facial expression on Stacey when R is stood next to her and then she's all silly and smiley with Greedy! You can so tell SS doesn't like R and R is gutted she is apart of that fold 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very telling that SS had her baby at the event too. If Wobble was still that little you can guarantee that Rancho would have chucked him at whoever she could find to look after him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whoever now runs the patchwork cic page, doesn't understand the concept of domestic abuse.
Eta I've just noticed that Rachel posted this on her own page and also on the cic at the same time, yet again proving a point.
IMG_9658.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.