PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed they were one in the same, I could be wrong though
Just had a nosey and can see from your FB post you do have some gigantic balls of steel 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I’m assuming these huns have never once commented negatively on a film, celebrity or tv series. I constantly tell my younger brother who tells everyone his problems then gets offended when he doesn’t like their advice, that if you don’t want anyone to comment on something then don’t put it out there to be comment on in the first place.
It’s the world we live in, it’s why reality tv shows are so popular. People are nosey and like to see how other people live. This is why influencers/Instagram became so popular a few years ago, it allows you to see how other people live and starts up conversations whether they are positive or negative.

Reactions: 20
Sorry for the subject change but has it been mentioned that Josh posted a picture yesterday of the gifted Green and Yellow sofa has gone! Wonder if a new one is being gifted again?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry for the subject change but has it been mentioned that Josh posted a picture yesterday of the gifted Green and Yellow sofa has gone! Wonder if a new one is being gifted again?
Incoming advert for the new sofa then

Reactions: 6
This makes me piss myself laughing. She's been to patchwork but lives in Telford 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230625-162416_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230625-162321_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know where these huns find the time to be constantly online defending someone they don’t know?!

Other than a few minutes on here when my children are in bed/busy elsewhere, I have no free time to be concerning myself with someone else’s business to the point where I’m cockily “outing” chrolls and protecting some old tart from Torbay! It’s baffling and tbh I am currently finding their behaviour more troubling than old Rachett’s! 😂

As we used to say round my area in the 90s “Get a life, you spanner!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So has she been in there or has she watched them "show the dates on the reels". 😂 🤔
I noticed the yeo valley yoghurt shown this weekend had a July use by date.

I know from a local pantry I have links to they sometimes get things from businesses that have a decent date on, usually bread in their case, they’re not fair share though so I don’t know how that works. I can’t see them having to pay for stuff from fair share, does anyone know if that’s true?
Our local pantries do charge but stuff is labelled, and lots of stuff usually bread and fruit/veg is free, meat stuff limited numbers and 50p/£1

Reactions: 7
I still don’t get how she’s charging £4 for 12 things…THAT SHE GOT FOR FREE🤷🏼‍♀️
Isn’t there some sort of regulation on these things.?
I know the FSA have to make visits and show guidance on cooked/uncooked meats within storage areas, has this been covered.??
I know you can pretty much set up a pantry but I’m sure it’s not as easy as “send us deliveries, well sell it on”🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
I noticed the yeo valley yoghurt shown this weekend had a July use by date.

I know from a local pantry I have links to they sometimes get things from businesses that have a decent date on, usually bread in their case, they’re not fair share though so I don’t know how that works. I can’t see them having to pay for stuff from fair share, does anyone know if that’s true?
Our local pantries do charge but stuff is labelled, and lots of stuff usually bread and fruit/veg is free, meat stuff limited numbers and 50p/£1
We used to get ours from a similar scheme to Fair share, we made a payment for each week but only around £30/45 depending how many crates we needed, around 20 usually, it was to cover staffing costs etc. and went back into the charity.

Reactions: 6
I think the £4 charge would be ok, IF SHE WAS TRANSPARENT ABOUT WHY! She's making out that she's a food bank, which she's not, so she needs to say "I'm having to charge £4 to cover wages / bills / transport of the food".

Reactions: 15
I think the £4 charge would be ok, IF SHE WAS TRANSPARENT ABOUT WHY! She's making out that she's a food bank, which she's not, so she needs to say "I'm having to charge £4 to cover wages / bills / transport of the food".
Unfortunately, to do that Ratshit, would have to tell a “truth“ but if she did, i would be nervous of the Worlds retribution..storms, earthquakes, floods …

good grief Tell the truth 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
Me after reading the last few pages. What the duck is going on now, I don't have a clue.

Me neither. Can someone do a mini recap please??.🤣🤣
---
I honestly don’t know where these huns find the time to be constantly online defending someone they don’t know?!

Other than a few minutes on here when my children are in bed/busy elsewhere, I have no free time to be concerning myself with someone else’s business to the point where I’m cockily “outing” chrolls and protecting some old tart from Torbay! It’s baffling and tbh I am currently finding their behaviour more troubling than old Rachett’s! 😂

As we used to say round my area in the 90s “Get a life, you spanner!”
I feel like I know you. Or you really just say things exactly the way my friend does 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
what i don’t get is why are they doing this food bank stuff when no bugger goes as there’s always the same amount of food whenever she shared an unpacking!? surely it’s just food for her and her family and friends aka Betty Crisps.

Reactions: 11
I've been out in the sun too long because I'm dead confused.....
I have no idea who said what to whom.
Who outed who or if infact they were even outed at all.
Who's waiting to get pilled on so they can retaliate.
Who is the unmasker....I genuinely don't know

I feel left out....🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been out in the sun too long because I'm dead confused.....
I have no idea who said what to whom.
Who outed who or if infact they were even outed at all.
Who's waiting to get pilled on so they can retaliate.
Who is the unmasker....I genuinely don't know

I feel left out....🤣 🤣 🤣
Lol, me too, I honestly have no clue who said what to whom and where it was said, I don’t understand why the police are involved however it sadly takes away from the fact that R is still selling her children’s lives and privacy so she can avoid getting a proper job. She’s just a glorified pimp at this point.

Reactions: 12
Mid thread recap.

On Thursday, Rachael messaged @Queeniebee saying that "one of her followers had matched her on here with her Instagram account." Queenie refused to apologise and told Rachael that she "annoyed the hell out her" and that she "didn't like the way she treated people. Especially her kids." Rachael then said "You have stage four cancer (@Queeniebee does) and instead of spending you time with your kids. You are on the hate site trolling me." The Rachael blocked Queenie, screenshot the messages, posted them on her Patreon account and posted one on her main account saying that Queenie was "everything that is wrong with world." For being a Tattler. She also told Queenie that the "poison that flows from her will flow into her kids." Meanwhile the *follower* that identified Queenie turned out to be the account that spends their time going through Tattle every day looking for anything that can give them a clue to who Tattlers are and then screenshotting their personal information to post on a private account on Instagram. This is the unmasker.

Then on Saturday Josh told Seb to "put his Deoderant down and get out of their hobbit loft, then whined like a girl that no one respects him ( can't see why not. @SandgrownunsRock posted a screenshot from Josh's ex wives Facebook that said she was going through a tough time at the moment over the kids and confirmed that Josh and Rachael did have an affair and were helped by Hannah and Mummy Marshall.

Today, someone asked for the location of a food bank on Spotted Paignton. A couple of people recommended Patchwork. Then @Nuttyzebra made several comments on the Spotted post pointing out that the Pantry was not a free food bank but charged for shopping and bags. A hun started to defend Rachael's business and Nutty then had a heated discussion about with said hun on spotted Paignton. Then the unmasker put Nutty's personal details on her private instagram page. Nutty then said that the identity of the unmasker was Andrea from Four_boys_in_a_barn and that she (Nutty) had notified the police that her details had been shared on the Unmaskers (potentially Andrea's) account. Only the unmasker didn't find Nutty because Nutty had already outed herself on Spotted Paignton.

In short, Rachael used Queenie's cancer as an attack on her character. Josh's ex wife seems to be fucked off will all of the Marshall/ Hambleton tit show and Nutty had a Facebook row with an Hun from Telford who clearly didn't have the full facts of what the life of a person Rachael really leads.

Oh and Josh posted a picture of the pantry which was reposted on patchwork cic and he then reposted his original post, but on patchwork back on his own account (Causing me to have a moment of existential chaos in my mind.)

Hope this helps anyone confused 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.