PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that the "huns" have ventured over here, I've had 8 follow requests on my insta in the last hour.
Hi huns, won't be accepting request from people I don't know because I like to keep my life more private than your glorious leader 😘
I dont understand what sending a friend request will achieve? What are they hoping to find? If they want to send u abuse then they don't need to send a friend request 🤣🤣
And as for the unhinged hunter, what does she achieve?? duck all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
As the barn dweller has shared my personal information I have contacted the police, because sloshua, what she's done is a crime! 😱

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
As the barn dweller has shared my personal information I have contacted the police, because sloshua, what she's done is a crime! 😱
Good for you. What she's done is absolutely disgusting.

I've been trying to read the Spotted Paignton page, but (even when I choose 'all comments') it's only showing me part of the conversations. What made that hun think that Rachael had blocked you? I can see where you've said that you actually blocked her, but I can't see any mentions of blocking before that.

Reactions: 10

I've been trying to read the Spotted Paignton page, but (even when I choose 'all comments') it's only showing me part of the conversations. What made that hun think that Rachael had blocked you? I can see where you've said that you actually blocked her, but I can't see any mentions of blocking before that.
I don't know why she thought I was the one blocked, I blocked ratshit years ago.

Reactions: 8

Oh and the woman I was politely talking to appears to have deleted all her comments. But I have the screenshots so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
So if I comment on an influencer on an anonymous website in between housework, waiting for an appointment or my kids to come out of school. I’m a tit mum and my children are clearly neglected.

But if I spend my days going through an anonymous website trying to match comments to social media profiles and looking for the smallest slip up for comments that are not about me but about someone I have never met or would ever meet. Then I’m not a tit mum who neglects her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Who’s shared personal info where? I’m so confused 🙈 I think I’ve missed something 😂

Reactions: 13
So if I comment on an influencer on an anonymous website in between housework, waiting for an appointment or my kids to come out of school. I’m a tit mum and my children are clearly neglected.

But if I spend my days going through an anonymous website trying to match comments to social media profiles and looking for the smallest slip up for comments that are not about me but about someone I have never met or would ever meet. Then I’m not a tit mum who neglects her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah basically….. and I don’t know where Rachet stands in those categories, she neglects her kids all day every day, but duznt work🤷🏼‍♀️ but that seems ok

• Heart
Reactions: 18

To be fair, it doesn't even have to be on this site. If the gruesome twosome had a brain cell between them, they would realise that every online 'paper' has the same comments. Difference is, they ain't that famous to be in any 'online' paper. Like they think they are!

Reactions: 13
I assumed they were one in the same, I could be wrong though
She's goingvto keep going at you. They are practically foaming your standing your ground. Your replies were succinct and informed. There was no spite. They are the ones who started( like bullys do) to try then bring the person down by using touch points. Trying to find vulnerable points. Kids,job,time,lazy,family,goading. You've done bleeping amazing not to wither. Becsuse though I no we can know they are awful people with their aimed vitriol. It can never be easy. No one can be untouched by fired shots they lower to. You have to be bloody strong. So I applause that. Many before you have been really fuckkng damaged by her and her minions. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have motion sickness reading this thread.

Right so @Nuttyzebra commented on Spotted Paignton after another poster on there directed people to the Patchwork Pantry. Then she had an exchange with a hun called Emma about how the Pantry is run and that you had to pay £4 for your shopping. Emma saying that's okay, Nutty saying it isn't.

Then the unmasker posted some personal details about Nutty (she didn't 'out' her, she can't claim that. Nutty outed herself.) So Nutty has called the Police on Andrea from "Four Boys and a Barn." As she thinks Andrea is the person behind the unmasker account?

This is why I hate Facebook 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Right so @Nuttyzebra commented on Spotted Paignton after another poster on there directed people to the Patchwork Pantry. Then she had an exchange with a hun called Emma about how the Pantry is run and that you had to pay £4 for your shopping. Emma saying that's okay, Nutty saying it isn't.

Then the unmasker posted some personal details about Nutty (she didn't 'out' her, she can't claim that. Nutty outed herself.) So Nutty has called the Police on Andrea from "Four Boys and a Barn." As she thinks Andrea is the person behind the unmasker account?

I feel the same. They can't claim they outed her when she outed herself 😂 claiming all the glory.

Reactions: 8

What a plot twist if the “unmasker” was another influencer. Now if that’s the case, having a job which involves you being on social media constantly plus a side hustle of being a tattle detective would make me think her kids definitely don’t get any ice cream and a bedtime story. Can you imagine being that heavily invested in Instagram. I have never followed her before so I can only imagine that she doesn’t get any trolls to have to look for someone’s else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a bleeping sad life they have. Torbay Tart has caused more hurt & upset with her previous family & friends than us (unloving) mothers ever could.
She is paying all of the people in her life now just for content.
Jealous 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.