PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah woah woah, why is the hun on spotted justifying that they have to pay rent on the shops. I thought the money went back into helping DA/DV situations.😱😱😱😱
Anyone else think Alison maybe slosh getting wound up😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230625_093458_Facebook.jpg

Apologies its so long but wanted to make sure I got all the hun replies in case she dirty deletes.
Have I missed anything in my reply (last comment)?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2263877
Apologies its so long but wanted to make sure I got all the hun replies in case she dirty deletes.
She also earns plenty from the competitions she runs. Didn't she also have funding from the council? I'm not sure of this but can remember seeing something few weeks back? Think she's doing quite well to be running off fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230625_094507_Facebook.jpg

This one is well and truly sunk into hundom.
I completely forgot the grant from torbay council 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2263877
Makes u laugh how they try to argue about figures but don't actually know the figures 🤦‍♀️
She gets more than enough income from all her outlets to cover all the outgoings PLUS do things for free and use the money for whats intended instead of begging for more.
Arguing with a hun is like talking to a rotting brick wall

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230625_095736_Facebook.jpg

I'm waiting for the you're just a jealous chroll to be thrown at me 🤣🤣
---
Screenshot_20230625_100934_Facebook.jpg

BINGO!!!
Had the perfect response too 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting that the 3 women who initially recommended Patchwork, were unaware they charged for the food and actually shocked that they do....then you have this Emma chick, doing R or her shenanigans no favours imo. Doing your own independent research, on publicly available information, does not make you a troll. Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Bit of damage control playing happy families at the beach this morning, unless it’s old footage that she is using to pretend 😂😂

I still can’t believe the way they all spoke to each other yest morning, pure hatred. I also wished that Sloshy had taken that phone and smashed it when he realised she was filming it, knowing it would be shared.

How they think they will have any respect from their kids when they act like kids themselves 🙄🤔

Reactions: 16
If she does another crying post about “horrific tattle” it will just bring another load of new tattle members 🤩 because that’s how I joined in the first place ,thanks Racheal 👋👋 👋
Catching up, the temptation to get myself doxxed so I can send everyone here is massive 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she does another crying post about “horrific tattle” it will just bring another load of new tattle members 🤩 because that’s how I joined in the first place ,thanks Racheal 👋👋 👋
I don't think tattle is accepting new members at the moment sadly but hopefully all those curious will read the Wiki!

Interesting that the 3 women who initially recommended Patchwork, were unaware they charged for the food and actually shocked that they do....then you have this Emma chick, doing R or her shenanigans no favours imo. Doing your own independent research, on publicly available information, does not make you a troll. Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20230625_102832_Facebook.jpg

According to her I am a jealous chroll 🤦🏻‍♀️
3 huns possibly had their rose tinted glasses shifted, failure on 1. I predict I she blocks me cause I'm making her poorly in the head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit of damage control playing happy families at the beach this morning, unless it’s old footage that she is using to pretend 😂😂

I still can’t believe the way they all spoke to each other yest morning, pure hatred. I also wished that Sloshy had taken that phone and smashed it when he realised she was filming it, knowing it would be shared.

How they think they will have any respect from their kids when they act like kids themselves 🙄🤔
The irony of Josh lecturing about staying off social media for the first hour of the day, while his snorting wife, still lying in bed, is recording every conversation taking place…for social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

It's honestly stomach turning to think of the cost that others (inc the children,) have had to pay for that bubble of unhealthy co dependence that she and Josh live in.

(I was just thinking mostly from a Mothering point of view. Imagine growing your only son for nine months, giving birth and mothering him for 40+ years. Then ending up having to defend the whole clusterfuck of the disappointing life choices that Josh has chosen. I'd be devastated.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Old footage I imagine..depends where they are and what time. It's coming up for high tide and most beaches in Torbaydos will be mostly covered in sea.

Attachments

Ffks it's is NOT vole or trolling or bullying or attacking to question things or anything that was worded on that fb post
There was nothing malicious there.
Until the bleeping sheep start replying and making things agitated and personal insults. They start the nastiness every time.

Reactions: 16
Old footage I imagine..depends where they are and what time. It's coming up for high tide and most beaches in Torbaydos will be mostly covered in sea.
They are at Blackpool sands just past Dartmouth. The tide isn't very high on that beach, always a lot of it uncovered. It's South Hams rather than Torbay x

Reactions: 7
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that the "huns" have ventured over here, I've had 8 follow requests on my insta in the last hour.
Hi huns, won't be accepting request from people I don't know because I like to keep my life more private than your glorious leader 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that the "huns" have ventured over here, I've had 8 follow requests on my insta in the last hour.
Hi huns, won't be accepting request from people I don't know because I like to keep my life more private than your glorious leader 😘
It's the unhinged 'unmasker', she's 'outed' you on her stories
---
Please check your fb messages x

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
View attachment 2263910

I'm waiting for the you're just a jealous chroll to be thrown at me 🤣🤣
---
View attachment 2263930

BINGO!!!
Had the perfect response too 🤣🤣🤣
Jealous troll… am I jealous though, and if so.. What of exactly 😂😂😂😂😂

what really pisses me off is peoples lack of awareness at the beach, That child can’t swim for toffee, (probably never been taught cos he’s a violent level 3 autistic) but he has no armbands on, She’s filming or slosh is and as quick as that he’s going to be in the sea.
I see it so much where i live. People flock to the beach on a hot day then you see the coastguard helicopter out looking for kids who are “lost”
Emergency services doing the job you should be doing…Rant over.🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.