PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo is not going to be having a relaxing holiday next week 🤣🤣
I'd offer to to a whip round to buy her some rescue remedy but i know how much she earns. She can buy me some 🤣
Edited for bad typing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Soz guys it’s me again, the one that occasionally dips in but generally just can’t keep up because let’s face it, Rachaeioulle just keeps coming out with the doozies eh?
Aaanyway I just came to say that when Wilby pops up on my feed (no autocorrect I do mean wilby not willy, yes you’re right it is ridiculous) I really just can’t see that he looks like josh at all. I can see Rachaeioulle and her girls in him, just can’t see josh or his boys or any of his family in him at all. Is it just me?
I saw an old photo of Edie when she was around Wilbys age and think they look very similar. I was wondering if Sloshy was actually the dad to both and the affair actually started way earlier 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw an old photo of Edie when she was around Wilbys age and think they look very similar. I was wondering if Sloshy was actually the dad to both and the affair actually started way earlier 🤔
Some people say E looks like her Dad, people see different things so it’s all subjective really.
When out with my sibling we’ve received complete opposite reactions from being asked if we’re twins to being completely surprised as we look nothing alike 😆

That being said; she’s 9yo and according to Rachet she’s only ridden the one willy for the last 10 years! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
You can so tell Isaac lives with his aunt. Them spending weekends with them. Isaac with his top off looking more comfortable than he ever did in their tit show house. Somethings gone down. And rach dropping in she bought shoes for him recently . I think she protest too much.

Reactions: 20
Yep. He didn’t seem bothered being in Mannahs noisy house either 🤔
His imaginative and interactive play rather than just playing alongside (at the beach) didn’t get the memo about being non-verbal level 3 autistic either 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Not chrolling W or you, Rach. Please just celebrate your son’s progress and ability FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 28
Haven’t seen it mentioned earlier but did anyone spot the clip at the beach “today” after Wilby had playfully pushed mum towards the water, edie did something similar and Rach grabbed/pushed her before stopping?? Interesting and can’t believe she still posted it.
She did the same on holiday from hell last year, Letting W thinking it was ok to push people near water then stopping E from doing it when it wasn’t a game. No boundaries or lessons there.!

Reactions: 17
Have I missed an announcement? Surely she isn’t…
To me she looks like she’s got terrible posture and the bloat of someone that lives off bread and wine. That’s a classic over eating/under exercising bloat.

I don’t even know what to make of her atrocious behaviour at the moment but well done ladies for standing strong to her. 🫶🏻

Reactions: 18
I don't think she'd miss out on the opportunity for content if she was pregnant.
Probably doing what a lot of instagrammers do and announce it when she's popped! Imagine her announcing a pregnancy now and her being 5mths she will get accused of taking her best mate greedy limelight!
I hope to god she isn't and it's just a case of her getting old and it all going downhill because imagine them fetching and bringing up another child in that household!

Reactions: 10
The aggression on Josh's face combined with the fist clench when he hits Issac, makes me want to break his bandy legs 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'm so grateful that my Husband and my two other lads Dads aren't like that. I would have been a nightmare.

9840DAC1-53B3-4BED-A21F-7E0646816BBD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The aggression on Josh's face combined with the fist clench when he hits Issac, makes me want to break his bandy legs 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'm so grateful that my Husband and my two other lads Dads aren't like that. I would have been a nightmare.

View attachment 2266247
i spotted that too -bleeping bully. Wasn’t sure if it was Isaac or his nephew that he punched, but it wasn’t meant as joke, he really put some force into it.

I would go nuts if someone did that to my kid. I can’t believe Ratshit posted it or that no one else there even batted an eyelid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why was she pushing Wilby so much about whose house he'd got a toy from, poor boy looked very confused

Reactions: 10
How come the only time it looks like they are having any fun its at someone elses house??? Do they never do anything at the Snatchwork Murder Mansion??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.