PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just add why is slosha not glued to Glastonbury with his box of wine since he is a music fan since he dresses as every music genre there is ….. remember the wham shorts 😂😂😂😂

ps. Maybe he might tune into Elton John for some hair tips ….Anyway loving Elton’s set so far !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Think she’s suffering from extreme memory loss already, She only posted this yesterday….lead by example was it Rachet.???
You’re a fkin disgrace of a human and a poor excuse of a parent to those kids you don’t deserve.🤬🤬
I can’t believe she shared this. This explains why her kids are dicks then.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being Seb and Lula living with those two horrors.

Neither of them work, they spend all day going on expensive lunches or ‘work’ trips to London. Basically swanning around doing whatever the hell they like all day every day. Sunny outside they head for the beach. No work to worry about for them.

They barely look after Wilbo, barely do school runs. It seems like they might cook once a week and to add insult to injury it’s Joyce’s vomit inducing roast with dish water.

Then you’ve got two kids that are at school/College all week, mostly fending for themselves see their lazy parents do bugger all while they go off to work hard on a Saturday morning. Leaving the layabouts in bed with Wilbo alone in his room. I don’t expect he’s allowed to bother them before 10am.

I used to get up to drive mine to work every weekend. Then make sure they had a decent meal when they got home. Like most parents do.

Those two lazy bastards can’t even cope with seeing their kids before they head off to work as it ruins their beauty sleep. (Tbf they need to give up on that idea, ain’t no amount of sleep gonna help those two fuglies)

It’s just horrible, nasty environment to grow up in. It’s a house of selfishness, confrontation, arguments, spite, hate, resentment and mental abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm increasingly confused by Rach and her army. Are we not allowed to not like her or just not allowed to discuss that we don't like her? Like what is the end game here? Most of us keep it on Tattle so we're not directly trolling her. The whole 'be kind' thing is predicated on the basis that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything, but surely conning vulnerable people out of money deserves calling out?!

Reactions: 21
So if I comment on an influencer on an anonymous website in between housework, waiting for an appointment or my kids to come out of school. I’m a tit mum and my children are clearly neglected.

But if I spend my days going through an anonymous website trying to match comments to social media profiles and looking for the smallest slip up for comments that are not about me but about someone I have never met or would ever meet. Then I’m not a tit mum who neglects her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Throw in having cancer and your worse than worse because you should be spending all your time with your children who are at school/college 🤣🤣 absolute fooking weirdos the lot of them!

Reactions: 16
Good to see all is still crazy in Torbados 😂

Interesting that isaac is only trotted out again with Hannah in tow.
Wouldn't surprise me if she's done that as she's seen Sam's post screenshotted on here...

Reactions: 16
I'm increasingly confused by Rach and her army. Are we not allowed to not like her or just not allowed to discuss that we don't like her? Like what is the end game here? Most of us keep it on Tattle so we're not directly trolling her. The whole 'be kind' thing is predicated on the basis that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything, but surely conning vulnerable people out of money deserves calling out?!
Its quite ironic really that they all say if u don't like an influencer then don't watch.
Same applies to them 🤷‍♀️ if they don't want to read that people don't like them then don't search for a gossip site or a local spotted page or random peoples account to then go abuse them 🤣🤣🤣
For the people at the back.....
Your allowed an opinion that is different to everyone else's.
They all say negative things about others so whats the difference????

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Josh is such a miserable bleep isn’t he. He is so negative on literally every post or video. He’s also like the dad who couldn’t get in the army so inflicts it on his kids. He has the worst energy, I really do not like him

Listening To her stories recently (I’ve not watched in a while, when you’ve seen them once you’ve seen them all, she’s like that one pissed girl in the group when you are a kid who is dead loud and thinks she is SO funny and wants the whole bar to look at how funny and clever she is whilst you die off in your seat.

i will never forgive the fact she puts real survivors in jeopardy and makes money off the back of the vulnerable whilst she cosplays as a domestic violence worker. Im not arsed about her family (unlikeable as her, Josh and Betsy are), my issue Has always been about this.

Reactions: 25
Its quite ironic really that they all say if u don't like an influencer then don't watch.
Same applies to them 🤷‍♀️ if they don't want to read that people don't like them then don't search for a gossip site or a local spotted page or random peoples account to then go abuse them 🤣🤣🤣
For the people at the back.....
Your allowed an opinion that is different to everyone else's.
They all say negative things about others so whats the difference????
I would love to ask them why they think there are rave threads on Tattle - if its such a pit of hatred then why do we also speak about people we like?

Reactions: 15
After watching her recent stories Issac is def living with Hannah! Why would Ratschitt ask Issac what he asked for at the hairdresser? Did he take himself?

Reactions: 14
Haven’t seen it mentioned earlier but did anyone spot the clip at the beach “today” after Wilby had playfully pushed mum towards the water, edie did something similar and Rach grabbed/pushed her before stopping?? Interesting and can’t believe she still posted it.

Reactions: 18
Haven’t seen it mentioned earlier but did anyone spot the clip at the beach “today” after Wilby had playfully pushed mum towards the water, edie did something similar and Rach grabbed/pushed her before stopping?? Interesting and can’t believe she still posted it.
Yeh looked like edie was going to push her in the water 🤣
But also notice how because R pushed edie...Wilby copied and pushed R 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Soz guys it’s me again, the one that occasionally dips in but generally just can’t keep up because let’s face it, Rachaeioulle just keeps coming out with the doozies eh?
Aaanyway I just came to say that when Wilby pops up on my feed (no autocorrect I do mean wilby not willy, yes you’re right it is ridiculous) I really just can’t see that he looks like josh at all. I can see Rachaeioulle and her girls in him, just can’t see josh or his boys or any of his family in him at all. Is it just me?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.