PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god her and GG going on like chocolate biscuit cake is this revelation 🙄 and much it’s nicer with digestive biscuits and use REAL butter not that clover shite 😳 Out of all the thing this morning this what pisses me off 😅😅 I’m off out to day drink 🙈
Me too, we call it fridge cake in our house it's been around for years GG definitely didn't lnvent the recipe!

Reactions: 11
Where was this, How horrible got her to have to deal with a cnut like Rachet where her kids are involved.🤬
She posted to Instagram, it was a screenshot of her FB. The way she has been treated by them all is hideous, no one deserves that, regardless of their flaws. She is their mother and she has been alienated from the boys and they have been poisoned against her. Everyone deserves a second chance, surely the Saviour of Women can see that. No matter what’s happened, she is their mother and deserves to see her children.

Reactions: 23
My son comes in our room at 630 every morning to use his dad’s deodorant and my hair brush - he is basically our alarm clock !
I will be completely honest here but they share due to the cost of living !

I did lol at the thought-of seb squeezing through that door to come up to their room !
God imagine if rachet gets pregnant again she might get stuck and would have to be hoisted out the sky light !
Both my sons just barge in, no knock, no hello, just busting in looking for a towel for their shower, a hairbrush, where are my clean clothes, can I borrow your hairdryer for my fringe mum 🤣 I can honestly say I have never told either of them to duck off. I've never videoed them, snorted, and did an FML post. Its what they do, kids can be a huge pain in the ass but I chose to have them, therefore its my job to give them what they need until they are old enough to get it for themselves

Reactions: 26
Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking??? where is she looking because from what I see the only person who backed down and gave up was R 🤣🤣
Queenie hasn't gone anywhere and she certainly doesn't give a duck.
I hope no one has beat me to this. So, Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking….

Oh, are we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Both my sons just barge in, no knock, no hello, just busting in looking for a towel for their shower, a hairbrush, where are my clean clothes, can I borrow your hairdryer for my fringe mum 🤣 I can honestly say I have never told either of them to duck off. I've never videoed them, snorted, and did an FML post. Its what they do, kids can be a huge pain in the ass but I chose to have them, therefore its my job to give them what they need until they are old enough to get it for themselves
This. I had kids. They're mine. I take the good the bad and the ugly. They fight with each other most of the bleeping time and drive me to despare some days. Some days they are absolute legends and make me laugh. It's being a kid. One thing I will say, when and if my kids go anywhere, with their friends and their parents. I get comments on how polite and what lovely kids they are. The other week, my 15 year old got of his school bus and helped a man with a flat tyre. My kids can be little shits with each other sometimes but they bleeping rock and make me proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope no one has beat me to this. So, Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking….

Oh, are we?
What are we panicking about? I don't see no one panicking or flapping all we doing is discussing some jumped up idiot who can't out a troll if one smacked her in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone on Spotted Paignton was asking about food banks in the area, this was posted in the comments (have blacked out names and profile pics as not my comments to share)

Attachments

Reactions: 25
How does one flap their gums may I ask? I can flap my bingo wings no problem, but my gums stay put every time I try to flap them 🤷‍♀️ do you need to have teeth that can eat an apple through a letter box? Is it a learned skill or are some people born with the gum flapping ability?
Maybe Sticky Vicky knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on Spotted Paignton was asking about food banks in the area, this was posted in the comments (have blacked out names and profile pics as not my comments to share)
It's me 👋
Setting the huns straight one by one 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oo passive aggressive posts incoming. Rant incoming.tit....wheres my brown bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really doesn’t appreciate what she’s got.
Some of us are woken at all hours by medical alarms for our kids, permanently sleep deprived.
We don’t get three days fannying about in London (and undisturbed night’s sleep in cozy hotel beds) and then come home and complain about being woken at a perfectly reasonable hour, when they come in looking for a pair of shorts we’d drag our tired selves out of bed and help them find them because we actually care about our kids

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor Sam, I really feel for her. Not only is Rach not content with trolling decent people like Queenie, who is a stranger to her, she is clearly making the life of the woman whose children she stole and completely destroyed in the process, an absolute living hell. She is disgusting and morally reprehensible .View attachment 2262832
No idea how this lady is coping with the constant 💩 but I’m thinking that I is with Hannah & they’re still up Raqs arse so he isn’t allowed contact with his mum?
Gangster Gran telling the kitchen fitter she’s famous spoke volumes.
I agree, they are nasty, vile individuals & money is the only reason they’re onboard.
I sincerely hope those boys contact their Mum & bridges are built ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 31
People are going to crack on that she’s a CON ARTIST.
I mean, what food banks get FREE food on a Friday, But SELL it on a Monday and Tuesday between 10-2…4 days after potential SBD/BBD
Do kids not get hungry at weekends in Torbaygas🤷🏼‍♀️, probably doesn’t think about that seeing as she sits there on the beach surrounded by lovely FREE food, Wonder how much they waste with their entitled kids🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why the duck have I just had to watch Josh rubbing himself and then pulling his shorts down enough that his pubes are on display 🤮🤮🤮 Who puts that sort of tit on Instagram?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.