PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking??? where is she looking because from what I see the only person who backed down and gave up 🤣🤣
Queenie hasn't gone anywhere and she certainly doesn't give a duck.
@Queeniebee I hope you realise you have fucked up her weekend 🤷‍♀️ PA Jo will be crying.
How dare you dare to say you don’t like her?

I think you’re jealous of her wonderful life 🤷‍♀️🤣
Oh how I wish she would ‘out’ me, I sent pms after I was blocked for asking how they all were after ‘Covid not Covid’ sent pm and said I’d join Tattle for updates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Queeniebee I hope you realise you have fucked up her weekend 🤷‍♀️ PA Jo will be crying.
How dare you dare to say you don’t like her?
I think you’re jealous of her wonderful life 🤷‍♀️🤣
So jealous of her wonderlife life... I mean who doesn't want to be Rachel Hambleton and have gorgeous Josh draped all over you everyday! They have such a wonderful life with everyone loving them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I had a few with laughing faces, troll emojis and about 20 follow requests!
---
Thank you to everyone's nice comments! I did debate about posting yesterday cos I thought she's going to be on here checking but thought against it because I'm strong and stubborn enough to fight back if she gave me any tit! She really is the Cnut who likes to play the victim! Her problem lies with tattle not knowing who is saying what and she can't control it just like spotted Paignton page! Rach if your reading this..... give up thinking it's all everyone else because it isn't! We are all allowed to dislike people we don't know! I don't know Jim Carey but I won't watch a film with him in because he annoys the hell out of me! I watch you because your just a car crash and you life if you look closely is a lot worse than mine! Least I can hold me head up high when I go out and take my child to and from school without knowing people don't like me and you know what if they don't so what I don't care because there's more to life than caring what others think! Peace out witch ✌
---
Just adding these here so when your coming on here to check out anything you can see and know that all this is helping me build everything up 👍

scribbled out my actual name and my face!
Do you know what is a constant amusement to me? Only the dead arse, nobody, instagrammer's follow/ associate with all of that. But Rachael actually wrote about it, preserved in print forever 😂. The cringe is immense 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do you know what is a constant amusement to me? Only the dead arse, nobody, instagrammer's follow/ associate with all of that. Only Rachael actually wrote about it, preserved in print forever 😂. The cringe is immense 🙈
She's just constant full stop cringe!

Reactions: 8
How cute was W with the twins though?! “Two of them!” 🥺
For a level 3 autistic non-verbal violent child with no understanding of anything he’s fast becoming her biggest chroll isn’t he? 🫢
It is baffling that she thinks she knows better than experts isn't it. Like she's almost disappointed he's not being non verbal and violent.... Very odd. He can count! I'd be relieved if professionals felt my child had fewer challenges than I thought (not that parents shouldn't voice concern, I do get that)

Reactions: 19
I’ve only got 3 kids so I’m not in the same realm of parenthood godliness at Rach but would I ever expect any of them to sort out the youngest so I could have a lie in? No, and especially after their trip to London you’d half think that they’d be trying to spend some quality time with their kids. London was their time to have a bit of a chill and some hard loving… but their whole life is a piss take. Did they stay in the shed last night? That’s a Wtaf moment in itself if they left Wilby in the house

Reactions: 13
I had a few with laughing faces, troll emojis and about 20 follow requests!
---
Thank you to everyone's nice comments! I did debate about posting yesterday cos I thought she's going to be on here checking but thought against it because I'm strong and stubborn enough to fight back if she gave me any tit! She really is the Cnut who likes to play the victim! Her problem lies with tattle not knowing who is saying what and she can't control it just like spotted Paignton page! Rach if your reading this..... give up thinking it's all everyone else because it isn't! We are all allowed to dislike people we don't know! I don't know Jim Carey but I won't watch a film with him in because he annoys the hell out of me! I watch you because your just a car crash and you life if you look closely is a lot worse than mine! Least I can hold me head up high when I go out and take my child to and from school without knowing people don't like me and you know what if they don't so what I don't care because there's more to life than caring what others think! Peace out witch ✌
---
Just adding these here so when your coming on here to check out anything you can see and know that all this is helping me build everything up 👍

scribbled out my actual name and my face!
I for 1 am not flapping my gums, I’m actually been in A&E the last couple of nights supporting a friend.
See, we are all human… not the horrible trolls you make us out to be because you’re insecure in your own skin.!
Go spend some time with your kids, get up at a decent time and spend time getting to know them. Rather than making out that the world hates you… (I’m saying nothing)😂

Reactions: 18
How does one flap their gums may I ask? I can flap my bingo wings no problem, but my gums stay put every time I try to flap them 🤷‍♀️ do you need to have teeth that can eat an apple through a letter box? Is it a learned skill or are some people born with the gum flapping ability?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh the irony. J telling S to duck off, R telling S to watch how they speak to them. J ranting about not using your phone for the first hour when you wake up, all being filmed by R 🙄
Make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
How does one flap their gums may I ask? I can flap my bingo wings no problem, but my gums stay put every time I try to flap them 🤷‍♀️ do you need to have teeth that can eat an apple through a letter box? Is it a learned skill or are some people born with the gum flapping ability?
you need huge big lips filled with “chemical filler” to be able to flap gums, Ratshit is a perfect specimen to flap,

and it’s not the only bodily item she can easily flap, as I recall the favoured “ legs open wide” photograph, Jo likes to take of rattshits wearing lush Turkish green joggers …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
what fantastic replies from you. mature, straight to the point and honest. Your children have a great role model. All the best with your treatment! 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she ever messages anyone using the old spend time with your kids line, just reply with the list of her nights away and/or Posting on tattle.life isn’t trolling you, I have never sent you any malicious communications.
Maybe we need to start a folder on our phones so we can just fireback with screens of all the times she’s called her kids tit, said she didn’t know where they were, was with her husband in a sex shop 200 miles away from her kids…

Reactions: 15
Wait, sloshy has enough testosterone to grow pubes?!?
It’ll be the trimmings that his sister trimmed from his wife stuck on with eyelash glue (I will now go stand in the corner and think about what I’ve said) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Food bank post on Spotted Paignton, 2 people already suggesting patchwork. It's not a food bank, loves. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I hate Josh, hes a total bleep. An absolute 100% wetwipe, tic tac toothed, ugly bastard! Telling your son to 'leave my bleeping deodorant alone'. Was Rach busy sucking his tiny cock when they were rudely awakened by one of their children asking a question? Pair of twats!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate Josh, hes a total bleep. An absolute 100% wetwipe, tic tac toothed, ugly bastard! Telling your son to 'leave my bleeping deodorant alone'. Was Rach busy sucking his tiny cock when they were rudely awakened by one of their children asking a question? Pair of twats!!!
My son comes in our room at 630 every morning to use his dad’s deodorant and my hair brush - he is basically our alarm clock !
I will be completely honest here but they share due to the cost of living !

I did lol at the thought-of seb squeezing through that door to come up to their room !
God imagine if rachet gets pregnant again she might get stuck and would have to be hoisted out the sky light !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Sam, I really feel for her. Not only is Rach not content with trolling decent people like Queenie, who is a stranger to her, she is clearly making the life of the woman whose children she stole and completely destroyed in the process, an absolute living hell. She is disgusting and morally reprehensible .
204B3309-10D9-4C8F-907D-F69F43DBFB36.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Poor Sam, I really feel for her. Not only is Rach not content with trolling decent people like Queenie, who is a stranger to her, she is clearly making the life of the woman whose children she stole and completely destroyed in the process, an absolute living hell. She is disgusting and morally reprehensible .View attachment 2262832
Where was this, How horrible got her to have to deal with a cnut like Rachet where her kids are involved.🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.