PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea she just said one of her followers had linked me to this page, showed me my username! She had been on my insta as is open and liked a few of my post and commented on one! A few of my post on my insta show I have cancer but the majority are taking my kids out! Then replied to a message I had sent her probably to get my attention!
Don't let her get to you. She will hate it if her bullying doesnt bash you down. And will possibly keep trying too. Remember she can be truly hateful to people so keep your head steady,it means nothing and she's a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ann, if you're reading here, please speak to Edie and tell her she doesn't need to be acting older than she is and that the pouting is unnecessary.

Reactions: 22
Don't let her get to you. She will hate it if her bullying doesnt bash you down. And will possibly keep trying too. Remember she can be truly hateful to people so keep your head steady,it means nothing and she's a prick.
Oh I won't! If having an opinion was a crime I would of been in prison years ago! I wasn't going to not reply to her because why should I give her the satisfaction of "outing me as a troll" when I'm far from it! What I've said on here is my opinion of her, it's everything she's openly told us! If she can't take the negativity then she's in the wrong job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She did share your insta so that’ll be why you’re getting messages/followers. Interestingly she also cut off most of your replies to her, probably didn’t want the Huns to see exactly why you dislike her. Well done on not backing down. She’s a hypocrite and in my opinion you’ve done nothing wrong!
Oh I won't! If having an opinion was a crime I would of been in prison years ago! I wasn't going to not reply to her because why should I give her the satisfaction of "outing me as a troll" when I'm far from it! What I've said on here is my opinion of her, it's everything she's openly told us! If she can't take the negativity then she's in the wrong job!

Reactions: 23
I saw she shared a screenshot of someone replying to her story on patreon that she shared in PTWM and it showed my picture so wasn't sure if they worked it out from the name and profile . I'm not on Paterson so wasn't sure if she shared my actual profile/name!

Reactions: 6
Her CHROLL hunting usually consists of choosing a random open account that may have messaged her at some point. She never shows any proof of supposed trolling or evidence linked to the tattle account. She does it to hype up her account and get sympathy. She needs people fawning at her feet and to direct the attention away from whatever dodgy thing she is up to.

Reactions: 17
Gosh that was uncomfortable watching Edie! She’s only a few months older than my daughter yet could not be further apart. Don’t get me wrong my daughter likes making videos but they are all silly faces and acting out animals.. don’t think she even knows what pouting is as she is simply not exposed to this ..

Anyway - I’ve only skimmed read here and watched her content on and off lately as you know life- but this whole “walking for Wilby” .. demanding the government to step up etc. ! I am not pretending I am clued up enough to know what the funding is like and what assistance is offered to parents with children with special needs. However knowing what I know about Rach and Joyce .. they are those parents that make their “problems” the problems of others and don’t take any responsibility - it’s always Others “who need to step up” .. At the end of the day they wanted another child! They made that decision and having a child comes with risks at the end of the day and they were old enough knowing them one would hope! You are not guaranteed a perfect child! We have seen over and over again how much Wilby has been failed by them and constantly prioritising themselves over their children and then cry wolf when things go awry. They don’t deserve to call themselves parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She shared more on patron. Your full insta account information and screenshots of your conversation. Unfortunately I can’t post that here though.
I saw she shared a screenshot of someone replying to her story on patreon that she shared in PTWM and it showed my picture so wasn't sure if they worked it out from the name and profile . I'm not on Paterson so wasn't sure if she shared my actual profile/name!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her CHROLL hunting usually consists of choosing a random open account that may have messaged her at some point. She never shows any proof of supposed trolling or evidence linked to the tattle account. She does it to hype up her account and get sympathy. She needs people fawning at her feet and to direct the attention away from whatever dodgy thing she is up to.
She can only link me to what I've wrote on here which isn't bad at all because anything that I have replied to her privately wasn't hateful!
---
She shared more on patron. Your full insta account information and screenshots of your conversation. Unfortunately I can’t post that here though.
Is that recently this morning or was it all last night?

Reactions: 10
@Queeniebee she will be shitting herself Susan that you’re not backing down 🤣🤣
Bet PA Jo is on the rescue remedy as we speak 🤦‍♀️ She’s got a holiday booked 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can only link me to what I've wrote on here which isn't bad at all because anything that I have replied to her privately wasn't hateful!
---

Is that recently this morning or was it all last night?
All last night. She has shared a post which you posted on international women's day

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All last night. She has shared a post which you posted on international women's day
😂😂 she commented on that on my post!

It's bad when you accuse someone of "trolling" you and you have to share a quote from their Insta rather than the messages I've sent her!

maybe I'll share the messages we exchanged!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
😂😂 she commented on that on my post!

It's bad when you accuse someone of "trolling" you and you have to share a quote from their Insta rather than the messages I've sent her!

maybe I'll share the messages we exchanged!
Argh, I really don't know how to screen shot and put on here without messing up but she's put about 7/8 up of them starting with the end of your message about the hair stuff.

Reactions: 9
Should have inserted the word "PayPal" randomly into your message, she'd never screen shot it and share it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Argh, I really don't know how to screen shot and put on here without messing up but she's put about 7/8 up of them starting with the end of your message about the hair stuff.
Haha yes I messaged her ages (last year) ago asking what the hair stuff was when I was growing my hair back, can remember she did a story on it but forgot what it was called, she didn't reply until yesterday because she then clearly clicked on my account and saw the message! Messages before that was just what I had replied to her stories!

Reactions: 15
Haha I've been fighting cancer for 6years so she doesn't know how strong or fierce I am!
Wait. So one of her followers mysteriously linked you with your account account one here out of the blue. She then looked at your profile. Saw you are a Mum and noted you have Cancer. Then decided you are the next person she sets the hounds on from her patreon account?

Honestly, if you've been fighting cancer and parenting for the last six years, you can come and slag me off anytime you like. Happy to oblige. All power to you 💪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Wait. So one of her followers mysteriously linked you with your account account one here out of the blue. She then looked at your profile. Saw you are a Mum and noted you have Cancer. Then decided you are the next person she sets the hounds on from her patreon account?

Honestly, if you've been fighting cancer and parenting for the last six years, you can come and slag me off anytime you like. Happy to oblige. All power to you 💪.
What's the betting next time she goes off on a rant and does the usual "some of them are MOTHERS! and they've got good jobs, like nurses and social workers" she'll add in "Some of them even have CANCER"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Yep! Unbelievable isn't it yet I'm the troll!
Haha it's not easy but I'm a bad ass who's kicking it !
---
What's the betting next time she goes off on a rant and does the usual "some of them are MOTHERS! and they got good jobs, like nurses and social workers" she'll add in "Some of them even have CANCER"
🤣🤣 it will clearly bother her she can't touch me! I don't work so her and her minions have no one to report me to.... I mean if she ever found out what hospital I'm under what she gonna do report me to my oncologist and ask them not to give me treatment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yep! Unbelievable isn't it yet I'm the troll!
Haha it's not easy but I'm a bad ass who's kicking it !
---

🤣🤣 it will clearly bother her she can't touch me! I don't work so her and her minions have no one to report me to.... I mean if she ever found out what hospital I'm under what she gonna do report me to my oncologist and ask them not to give me treatment 😂😂
More power to you! She has form of quietly dropping it when people fight back. She only wants the ones who fit the 'repentent troll' narrative.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.