PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice we've had no reel on the "Friday food collection" today. Does this mean they haven't gone to pick it up because there's no room to put it because they haven't given any away from the previous 2 weeks yet !! šŸ¤”
@Queeniebee well done going straight back at her x

Reactions: 10
Notice we've had no reel on the "Friday food collection" today. Does this mean they haven't gone to pick it up because there's no room to put it because they haven't given any away from the previous 2 weeks yet !! šŸ¤”
@Queeniebee well done going straight back at her x
She's posted it now. What is she going to do with all this fresh stuff when she doesn't open till Monday?

Reactions: 13
U can tell she didn't get the response she wanted because u could see with each of her replies it was pissing her off more and more šŸ¤£ she was trying to get a rise out of you and thought it would work by mentioning ur kids.
Shes goading u into saying something nasty about her so she can then edit and make it look like ur horrible to her for no reason.
Don't fall for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep! Unbelievable isn't it yet I'm the troll!
Haha it's not easy but I'm a bad ass who's kicking it !
---

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it will clearly bother her she can't touch me! I don't work so her and her minions have no one to report me to.... I mean if she ever found out what hospital I'm under what she gonna do report me to my oncologist and ask them not to give me treatment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Your brilliant. Usually people get so battered by the onslaught I dare to think what they do. Often deleting their sm accounts. And she will hate(like any bully or abusive tit) that you fought back.

We are here for you o.k. you seem more than capable and strong as duck. But I no her stuff is really awful, how she tries to pull on peoples most vulnerable parts. So don't think your on your own.xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know if she showed the reply to that but she sent me a link to watch and then said that the poison that flows out of me for so many of them online who I commented on will flow through my house into my children and it's sick.
I think because I gave her a reason why I didn't like her she started to mention my children. Thing is I've fetched my children up whilst living the life I have and not dragged them up living a life of scams!
Firstly, Well done for being strongā€¦ when it has possibly been the worst time for you, you gave it back as she deserved.!ā¤
The womanā€™s off her titsā€¦.What an absolute vile thing to say about your kids. Funny how she thinks itā€™s acceptable to bring your kids into something completely innocent, but when people pick up genuine concerns for her kids for their very public wrongdoings , everyoneā€™s a troll.šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
One head of a woman she is..Pot and kettle Rachet.!!!

Reactions: 19
@Queeniebee I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's a bleep. Not only bullying someone with cancer but their children too. She's lower than a snakes belly! Horrible horrible cow.

Reactions: 35
@Queeniebee just wanted to throw my two pence worth in and say well done you for standing your ground!

Rachaaaeelelaae really is a bleep. Sheā€™s no idea what trolling is. At worst, what youā€™ve done is be two faced - but show me someone who hasnā€™t ever been two faced in their life and we will see some pigs flying!! She really does rile her disciples up into a frenzy doesnā€™t she? Itā€™s a proper cult following she has going on where they can see no wrong in her!!

Reactions: 18
She's posted it now. What is she going to do with all this fresh stuff when she doesn't open till Monday?
Does she ever actually show whatā€™s left on the shelves before they collect on a Friday? I can imagine thereā€™s a lot of waste

Reactions: 12
I mean she bullied and trolled her own mother while she was suffering with cancer so this shouldnā€™t be a shock - but obviously it still is!!

Reactions: 25
I don't know if she showed the reply to that but she sent me a link to watch and then said that the poison that flows out of me for so many of them online who I commented on will flow through my house into my children and it's sick.
I think because I gave her a reason why I didn't like her she started to mention my children. Thing is I've fetched my children up whilst living the life I have and not dragged them up living a life of scams!
That is appalling! So you havenā€™t sent her any nasty direct messages, only commented on a gossip forum, but sheā€™s messaged you saying she hopes the poison from your cancer flows back to your home where your children are? I actually feel sick. Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t follow her anymore. That is a vile thing to send to anyone, never mind someone youā€™ve never even met! Imagine how nasty she is to those she knows! She must have so many recordings of people, to blackmail them with, then deems them toxic. Itā€™s abhorrent.

Reactions: 24
Anyone else seen Sloshy's stories showing what happens to the donations they get from fareshare?

Reactions: 4
@Queeniebee Iā€™m wondering if you have ever posted a screenshot from IG or Facebook and you could see your profile pic, thatā€™s how she has ā€œfoundā€ trolls before. Itā€™s pure chance not mad detective skills. Can I just say raising a family and fighting cancer YOU are a real warrior woman šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
Would you mind if I added this to the wiki?

It's the "I'll tag you and add it to highlights", basically threatening that she'll set her rancid pack of huns on you that really sets it off nicely. Practice what you preach Rach babes.

Reactions: 41
Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
Jesus christ. What is wrong with her? Why does everything have to be so dramatic??

So I'm assuming she replied to your message about the hairburst long after you'd sent it just so she could start a message about trolling? šŸ™„

Reactions: 27
[QUOTE
Would you mind if I added this to the wiki?

It's the "I'll tag you and add it to highlights", basically threatening that she'll set her rancid pack of huns on you that really sets it off nicely. Practice what you preach Rach babes.
Feel free to add it anywhere!

Haha yeah! I mean she can do it I've nothing to hide! But if she does she needs to back it up with threatening trolling messaging that aren't there because if my name appears on her Instagram I'll be taking legal action! She's got more to lose than me! X
---
Jesus christ. What is wrong with her? Why does everything have to be so dramatic??

So I'm assuming she replied to your message about the hairburst long after you'd sent it just so she could start a message about trolling? šŸ™„
Yes I messaged her back in October 2022. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like I am missing a massive piece of this puzzle šŸ˜• How has one of her followers 'tracked you down'

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.