PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! Unbelievable isn't it yet I'm the troll!
Haha it's not easy but I'm a bad ass who's kicking it !
---

🤣🤣 it will clearly bother her she can't touch me! I don't work so her and her minions have no one to report me to.... I mean if she ever found out what hospital I'm under what she gonna do report me to my oncologist and ask them not to give me treatment 😂😂
I love your spirit and strength ❤
Ratchets an arse

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More power to you! She has form of quietly dropping it when people fight back. She only wants the ones who fit the 'repentent troll' narrative.
Yep because she wants to play the victim and look like people are out to get her!
---
I love your spirit and strength ❤
Ratchets an arse
Thank you. And yes she is!
I debated posted today because I know how evil she can be but thought nah I can give as good as I get!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yep! Unbelievable isn't it yet I'm the troll!
Haha it's not easy but I'm a bad ass who's kicking it !
---

🤣🤣 it will clearly bother her she can't touch me! I don't work so her and her minions have no one to report me to.... I mean if she ever found out what hospital I'm under what she gonna do report me to my oncologist and ask them not to give me treatment 😂😂
I'm glad you are doing okay. It must have been an absolute nightmare for you during the pandemic. Jesus, if you take a bit of down time chatting on here for a while during the day, who cares. Tell them all to duck off back to their leader, clogging up your inbox like brain dead zombies 🙄.

Reactions: 26
Yep because she wants to play the victim and look like people are out to get her!
---

Thank you. And yes she is!
I debated posted today because I know how evil she can be but thought nah I can give as good as I get!
The fact she’ll try to bully someone who has cancer is beyond it now.. I hope you post loads of stories on your page, outting her, her trolls, tag loads of media outlets and become her worst nightmare! The fact she thinks is ok is disgraceful. She’s on about helping victims, yet she’s trying to bully someone who has cancer? Wtf!!!
You legend, fair play!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm glad you are doing okay. It must have been an absolute nightmare for you during the pandemic. Jesus, if you take a bit of down time chatting on here for a while during the day, who cares. Tell them all to duck off back to their leader, clogging up your inbox like brain dead zombies 🙄.
Just a bit! Isolated for 8mths which wasn't great!
Excatly I'm chatting here not trolling her ffs!
---
The fact she’ll try to bully someone who has cancer is beyond it now.. I hope you post loads of stories on your page, outting her, her trolls, tag loads of media outlets and become her worst nightmare! The fact she thinks is ok is disgraceful. She’s on about helping victims, yet she’s trying to bully someone who has cancer? Wtf!!!
You legend, fair play!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
I'm debating it! I'm gonna see what her next move is! That is why I'm saving everything! For her to not be able to post any messages I've sent her that shows me in a troll way says a lot really! She can post stuff from here but then she hasn't read here since 2019!

Reactions: 21
I'm confused 🤔. So @Queeniebee you follow Ratface on her PTWM inst but not Patrecon and have interacted in a friendly manner with her on posts and in direct messages and she has with you, but now someone has somehow linked you on here and she's telling everyone you're trolling her? Am I correct? I feel I must be missing a link somewhere cos I can't see where the trolling is? 🤯

Reactions: 18
I'm confused 🤔. So @Queeniebee you follow Ratface on her PTWM inst but not Patrecon and have interacted in a friendly manner with her on posts and in direct messages and she has with you, but now someone has somehow linked you on here and she's telling everyone you're trolling her? Am I correct? I feel I must be missing a link somewhere cos I can't see where the trolling is? 🤯
Yep. I refuse to pay for patreon as I'm not lining her pockets, my Instagram was open so I'm wondering if they have opened up my Insta and then when they are on here looked at previous posts/threads and linked the cancer/bowel babe thread to me and then found some other way in aswell that's proved it me (I've probably slipped up somewhere along the way whilst been high on chemo and steriods 🤣) that is one thing she did say was make sure my Insta account was locked if I was trolling people 🤣 but yeah whenever I've replied to stories it's always been nice nothing nasty or hateful so all she's got to go on is my comments on here 😂

Reactions: 22
Just a bit! Isolated for 8mths which wasn't great!
Excatly I'm chatting here not trolling her ffs!
---

I'm debating it! I'm gonna see what her next move is! That is why I'm saving everything! For her to not be able to post any messages I've sent her that shows me in a troll way says a lot really! She can post stuff from here but then she hasn't read here since 2019!
You’re going through enough and now she’s trying to ‘out you’, for being nice? Jesus wept the woman is psychotic. She needs help. I’m sure there might be investigative journalists who’d like to hear from you? Not even publicly but calling you what’s wrong with the world?? I’m actually shocked beyond words. I didn’t think it could go so low but it has

Reactions: 24
Yep. I refuse to pay for patreon as I'm not lining her pockets, my Instagram was open so I'm wondering if they have opened up my Insta and then when they are on here looked at previous posts/threads and linked the cancer/bowel babe thread to me and then found some other way in aswell that's proved it me (I've probably slipped up somewhere along the way whilst been high on chemo and steriods 🤣) that is one thing she did say was make sure my Insta account was locked if I was trolling people 🤣 but yeah whenever I've replied to stories it's always been nice nothing nasty or hateful so all she's got to go on is my comments on here 😂
Just shows what weirdos she has following her that are checking out peoples accounts and also, there must be an awful lot of them reading here to be able to connect folk which is good, cos they will start joining the dots and realise for themselves that she is a nasy con artist. Keep your chin up and give her hell, she deserves it 👊🏻

I am struggling to understand her reasoning for this little 'troll' hunt. What has been said thats so bad that she feels shes been trolled??? Shes the one who is whats wrong with the world! Shes deranged!

Reactions: 29
Not that it should matter the state of someone's health, she shouldn't be doing it anyway, but Rachaele Hambleton, wife of sacked Devon and Cornwall police officer PC Joshua Marshall is now bullying someone with cancer???? And her huns are ok with this? Nevermind the fact it's not trolling if you've not been nasty in her inbox. :rolleyes: @Queeniebee you are obviously made of far stronger stuff than this nothing from Devon.

Reactions: 31
For those who can't see the message back to Ratchet from our @Queeniebee , I've tried to zoom in so hopefully this helps! I've blurred the profile picture because I'm not a doxing hole ✌
I don't know if she showed the reply to that but she sent me a link to watch and then said that the poison that flows out of me for so many of them online who I commented on will flow through my house into my children and it's sick.
I think because I gave her a reason why I didn't like her she started to mention my children. Thing is I've fetched my children up whilst living the life I have and not dragged them up living a life of scams!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
So basically, Rachel’s troll hunting mate has linked @Queeniebee from here to her real Insta. No actual nasty messages in her inbox, just what’s written here? And that’s what she classes as a ‘chroll’??🤯 She is grasping! Looking through comments, they’re not exactly what you call poisonous! They’re just calling someone out on their bullshit nonsense that they’ve chosen to put out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I don't know if she showed the reply to that but she sent me a link to watch and then said that the poison that flows out of me for so many of them online who I commented on will flow through my house into my children and it's sick.
I think because I gave her a reason why I didn't like her she started to mention my children. Thing is I've fetched my children up whilst living the life I have and not dragged them up living a life of scams!
The bleeping cheek of her. If anyone dares say anything about one of her spawn she's on it like tit on a blanket, giving it all "how can you be so horrible about child", but yours are fair game?

Every time I think I've seen the lowest she can go, she always manages to surpass herself.

Reactions: 33
For those who can't see the message back to Ratchet from our @Queeniebee , I've tried to zoom in so hopefully this helps! I've blurred the profile picture because I'm not a doxing hole ✌
What the actual duck is wrong with that message???? Oh my god I’m so furious. She’s a moron. She’s daft. How can’t her Huns see this?? Thanks Dipsy, appreciate you keeping it real.
---
Can you post this here so it can be added to the Wiki please? Blur pics of course.

The bleeping cheek of her. If anyone dares say anything about one of her spawn she's on it like tit on a blanket, giving it all "how can you be so horrible about child", but yours are fair game?

Every time I think I've seen the lowest she can go, she always manages to surpass herself.
I know at first I acted dumb but then said yes I'm sorry and that I dislike her and told her why! Of course she didn't show that message then spouted about poison haha
---
What the actual duck is wrong with that message???? Oh my god I’m so furious. She’s a moron. She’s daft. How can’t her Huns see this?? Thanks Dipsy, appreciate you keeping it real.
---

Can you post this here so it can be added to the Wiki please? Blur pics of course.
Yes I'll try..... when you say blur pic how do you mean

Reactions: 8
I know at first I acted dumb but then said yes I'm sorry and that I dislike her and told her why! Of course she didn't show that message then spouted about poison haha
---

Yes I'll try..... when you say blur pic how do you mean
Dead right. The hack of her! You’re allowed not to like her!
I just meant if you want to blur you’re profile pic and name like @DipsyDoodle did ☺

Reactions: 13
@Queeniebee what was the reason you gave that you don't like her? I hope you threw in the words PayPal, scammer, misleading vulnerable people etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.