PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched the singing videos and actually feel a bit sorry for Edie. She's 9. Her mother shouldn't be allowing her to post on any social media at her age but certainly not one that's followed by 500k people and leaving her open to criticism.

Of course it will be all the trolls fault though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
Hello I follow along here a bit, having been led to tattle ages ago over the concerns about her PayPal. I have got a bit confused (as I don't follow her on IG etc) - has her son been diagnosed as autistic or not? Why is she upset that the educational psychologist/psychiatrist report doesn't diagnose him/state he actually has SEN? Or does it?

Reactions: 1
Hello I follow along here a bit, having been led to tattle ages ago over the concerns about her PayPal. I have got a bit confused (as I don't follow her on IG etc) - has her son been diagnosed as autistic or not? Why is she upset that the educational psychologist/psychiatrist report doesn't diagnose him/state he actually has SEN? Or does it?
She paid for a private diagnosis and since then he’s come on leaps and bounds which she hates. He hasn’t been awarded an EHCP so she’s having a huffy fit 😂

Reactions: 16
Ive just reported all those videos of E, she’s a child and shouldn’t be on Instascam… legal age is 13, not 9 ffs.
She’s got all sorts of people watching her public page, Where’s your safeguarding you stupid bint🤬🤬🤬
She has her own insta page too, have reported it but nothing happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
"You're everything that's wrong with the world".

Yep climate change, poverty and hunger, war in Ukraine, human trafficking etc but NO! Saying St Ratshit of Torbaydos shouldn't show her tits at a wedding is what's wrong with the world 🤦🏻‍♀️

*editing to add, I've now managed to read what the chroll said and apparently the offence is pretending to like Rancid!
What does it say? At my age I haven’t got a prayer of reading it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it you? Are you "Lizzy?" Omg, why don't you like her? She's desperate to be your friend there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes lol! I told her straight! No need to lie and pretend I like her cos I don't! She block me soon after! Making herself to be the victim as per! I forgot you can't dislike someone and have to pretend 🙄 The way she goes on it's like I've maliciously bullied her and threatened her daily! Yes I've replied to a few of her stories (in a nice way) that doesn't mean I wanna be her bestie or pretend to like her! She told me to spend more time with my children rather than bully her online 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They have gone over the 4K target for the give away 🙄 I wonder how much has been raised via the give away crowd funder since they started doing them. Do we think the hotel gifted the prize or do they cover the cost of that from the money raised?

Reactions: 5
What does it say? At my age I haven’t got a prayer of reading it 🤣🤣🤣
I think the actual "troll" has said below but basically it was something like 'I never pretended to like you'. It's obviously a response to something Ratshit has said but she's not put that in. I could only read it without my glasses on and I've got contacts in now so can't read it at all!

Reactions: 9
I think the actual "troll" has said below but basically it was something like 'I never pretended to like you'. It's obviously a response to something Ratshit has said but she's not put that in. I could only read it without my glasses on and I've got contacts in now so can't read it at all!
She said I had cancer and I was a mother and I spend all my time trolling her and pretending to like her and shouldn't I be spending the time with my children!

The way she makes out is like I'm constanly in her inbox wanna be her bestie yet constanly messaging her trolling!
---
Anyone got the patreon footage to go with the trolling?was there any?
Interesting to see if she's put my profile on there because it's all being saved! I feel very popular today with the amount of follower requests and messages I've received 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She said I had cancer and I was a mother and I spend all my time trolling her and pretending to like her and shouldn't I be spending the time with my children!

The way she makes out is like I'm constanly in her inbox wanna be her bestie yet constanly messaging her trolling!
---

Interesting to see if she's put my profile on there because it's all being saved! I feel very popular today with the amount of follower requests and messages I've received 👍
What the duck, she's unhinged! What reason does she have to believe you've been trolling her?

Reactions: 15
What the duck, she's unhinged! What reason does she have to believe you've been trolling her?
No idea she just said one of her followers had linked me to this page, showed me my username! She had been on my insta as is open and liked a few of my post and commented on one! A few of my post on my insta show I have cancer but the majority are taking my kids out! Then replied to a message I had sent her probably to get my attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.