PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes already started it. I swear she shown a few snippets a while back?? It was about isaac mainly. Or did I dream that??

Reactions: 8
What does she mean by ‘he forgot the flannels bag’? Is it a bag of flannels they use to clean up after their shagathons so he’s had to go buy new sex flannels from the sex flannel aisle in the sex shop?
I think this might be what most normal people call the “wash bag” 🤡

Reactions: 5
I was sooooo sooooooo tempted to write on her Facebook post 😡
Patchwork "teen edition" coming to a jumble sale near you , looking forward to the amazon reviews 😀 continue your good work ol chums

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How the duck has wobble been failed? (by anyone other than his parents) he got a rapid diagnosis, a nursery place where he excelled. Wait a few years Rack - you have no idea how failed our children can be

Reactions: 41
Also.....long shot and ptwm (potential bingo)
Could the new book about teens be the one that Edie is imaginary writing ? Like it's her perspective ?!!

Reactions: 11
How the duck has wobble been failed? (by anyone other than his parents) he got a rapid diagnosis, a nursery place where he excelled. Wait a few years Rack - you have no idea how failed our children can be
She's just seen the word "autism", and jumped straight on that bandwagon. Plus it means an excuse for an extra day away.

Reactions: 20
Gone to London to meet her agents but hasn't started writing another book yet. Okay then.
View attachment 2254208
Couldn’t just be happy for someone else, had to make it all about her! 🙄
Had a quick read of the comments and came straight here! I seriously worry about the next generation if parents are taking their parenting advice from her!! Here’s an idea rach… how not to parent! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Gone to London to meet her agents but hasn't started writing another book yet. Okay then.
View attachment 2254208
Quantum Mechanics.

I'd like to know her thoughts on dimensional existence. If she could do a few chapters on whether or not she believes that in another realm a different, less ridiculous version of her exists. Also does she think that her quantum entanglement moves beyond particles in the same time and extends over time causing her now adverse reaction to her Mum not buying her Nike trainers when she was a teen........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
More book ideas. Yes please write a book about the trolling and stalking, we want to see evidence of the nasty messages she gets.
IMG_9569.jpeg
IMG_9568.jpeg

Anyone else notice the uncomfortable body language in Charlotte and everyone else who was next to Rachel? I also noticed that her face and neck are very puffy and swollen🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 13
More book ideas. Yes please write a book about the trolling and stalking, we want to see evidence of the nasty messages she gets.
View attachment 2254435View attachment 2254436

Anyone else notice the uncomfortable body language in Charlotte and everyone else who was next to Rachel? I also noticed that her face and neck are very puffy and swollen🤔
She looks like she’s happy to be there.. Almost fan girling I would say. She’s so pathetic, it’s actually sad. She’s rather go to see those ppl over her own kids. Maybe she should write about that?

Reactions: 17
I look pregnant when I'm naked. I just accept it 😂. (My Husband doesn't need any sex toys though, he works with the curves hahaha.)
Only a dog wants a bone. I'm 'slightly' chubby but I get no complaints 🤣🤣 I also dont need my fella to take horny viking pills or buy a dildo to entertain me. He does the job all by himself, loving me the hardest ever 🤣🤣🤣 Oh and we have an actual bedroom not a hobbit loft. PS All this was tongue in cheek. I dont feel the need to broadcast my sex life to all and sundry. You can keep some stuff to yourself Ratfuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.