PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be trolling us with that pic of josh.
You could put Chris Hemsworth in that get up and he'd look like a creepy fishermen so old tic tac has no chance.

The resemblance is uncanny though...
To be fair, I'd do chris Hemsworth no matter what he wore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the group and any of the organisers that are arranging the protest follow Rachel?

Reactions: 2
Tell me your husband has never made you orgasm without telling me 🤣 bleeping hell fire, its like 2 teenagers being allowed in a sex shop 🙈 Grow up you sad fuckers. Mind you if my husbands dick was as tiny as Sloshuas I'd buy every dildo I could find
---
Maybe if he laid off the vino a bit he might be able to get an erection and love Racketball the hardest ever. And then she wouldnt feel the need to post beggy as duck photos for the huns. Has he stopped taking the horny viking pills or summat????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We all know the best thing Sloshy can do to get his wife off is wear a mask of Waynbo's face. Cheaper than the regular trips to the sex shops as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The “March” tomorrow is a static, peaceful protest in London for all SEN kids who are let down by the system. Not sure why she has that banner.
Because it’s actually a walk for wilby and wilby only. You know he’s the only child that’s nonverbal and level 3 autistic don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because it’s actually a walk for wilby and wilby only. You know he’s the only child that’s nonverbal and level 3 autistic don’t you?
I've been googling the walk as she's claiming she has been asked to do a "talk" too.

There's the walk that has been organised by a group of tik tok mums that founded SEND Reform (more here:- https://www.specialneedsjungle.com/...ts-failure-to-support-their-disabled-children)

It's also the National SEND Conference ( more info here - https://sendprovision.co.uk/)

If W had got the place she wanted him to have at school, there is no way she would even glance in this woman's direction for the walk.

Reactions: 21
I like the dress. Not the price, £85 is too steep. Those DM Sandals and a small black leather rucksack would look good.
Me too but it does her absolutely no favours 🤣 she got some Nike dunks to wear with the dress a size too small hoping they'll stretch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How have they accidentally fell into anne summers again ? Ooohhhh those crazy kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too but it does her absolutely no favours 🤣 she got some Nike dunks to wear with the dress a size too small hoping they'll stretch!
I look pregnant when I'm naked. I just accept it 😂. (My Husband doesn't need any sex toys though, he works with the curves hahaha.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I'd do chris Hemsworth no matter what he wore 😂
Stop it.
I'm working myself up to watching his new movie as I was genuinely emotional when they portrayed his death in the first!
---
I look pregnant when I'm naked. I just accept it 😂. (My Husband doesn't need any sex toys though, he works with the curves hahaha.)
Nothing wrong with that luv. Be proud of it. It your body therefore its unique,a one off and just perfect as it comes.

• Heart
Gone to London to meet her agents but hasn't started writing another book yet. Okay then.
IMG_9561.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Last time she was in London she was paranoid as duck when she saw a load of police on a street somewhere. She also filmed a "cute little old man" through the window of his flat while he was making his breakfast 😵💫
Police siren is London’s lullaby and I’m pretty sure that’s the start of stalking 🤣🤣 London doesn’t have quaint attitude like she may be used too 🤣🤣🤣 you get shouted at for looking too long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.