PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she was up to in London yesterday.... Seriously who cares that you're in a sex shop? They're both defo vanilla, 2 pumps and squirt springs to mind!
I'm pretty sure she said the other day they were going to do some walk for Wilby in London (something to do with Autism). They've had a big banner made that said walking for Wilby or something along them lines and they were both going to hold it. Wasn't really paying any attention as I can't be bothered with her crap anymore
Well she wasted her money on that banner if she has used the slogan ‘Walking for Wilby’
It’s a static protest, no chanting and no megaphones.
She’s got meetings with publishers and her literary agent as well. Oh and Stacey Solomon’s sister has a book launch and she’s going to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Stacey Solomon’s sister has a book launch and she’s going to that.
Whose arse did she lick to get an invite to that especially after outing staceys hemeroids and the that awful last launch she went too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what she was up to in London yesterday.... Seriously who cares that you're in a sex shop? They're both defo vanilla, 2 pumps and squirt springs to mind!
I'm pretty sure she said the other day they were going to do some walk for Wilby in London (something to do with Autism). They've had a big banner made that said walking for Wilby or something along them lines and they were both going to hold it. Wasn't really paying any attention as I can't be bothered with her crap anymore
Exactly how much equipment do they need to orgasm? Someone should really tell her this is not a flex about their relationship 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He looks simple, but I suspect she's well aware of that. She's that bad at the moment with humiliating him, I've found myself with a pinch of sympathy old fecker. I'm sure it will pass.

(Also this bloody repost has made me want to start a positivity group called "I enjoy Motherhood and my kids are the gifts that keep on giving." Just a little place where like minded women can get together and share the good times they've had courtesy of their children without being judged by miserable witches.) 🤯
I’d join that group and compliment my kids until the cows come home!!

Reactions: 9
Why is she making out like she doesn't understand? This is the second time she's posted about them being in a sex shop. She knows why they are there. Maybe once you find yourself in one out of curiosity but twice? Dose of BV incoming I think it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she mean by ‘he forgot the flannels bag’? Is it a bag of flannels they use to clean up after their shagathons so he’s had to go buy new sex flannels from the sex flannel aisle in the sex shop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What does she mean by ‘he forgot the flannels bag’? Is it a bag of flannels they use to clean up after their shagathons so he’s had to go buy new sex flannels from the sex flannel aisle in the sex shop?
Flannels is a clothes shop. That have sturdy bags that they could put their purchases from toy shop in 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she making out like she doesn't understand? This is the second time she's posted about them being in a sex shop. She knows why they are there. Maybe once you find yourself in one out of curiosity but twice? Dose of BV incoming I think it 🤢
Did they trip and fall into it like they apparently did in soho 🤣
I mean, we know josh loves to trip and fall into vaginas so I suppose the sex shop is the next best thing for him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does he think he’s coming across all fifty shades?
All it’s doing for me is turning my stomach 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did they trip and fall into it like they apparently did in soho 🤣
I mean, we know josh loves to trip and fall into vaginas so I suppose the sex shop is the next best thing for him lol
Tripping and falling fingers first into a fake fanny is about the only excitement he has left in his sad little life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That speech is gonna be a tit load of lies and ugly crying.... christ she's on another level.
I hope to God someone, anyone, brings her to task on her claiming Ws autism is far worse than it actually is because their own child is living that autism life.... FOR FEAL. Parents who are insulted by her claims shoud call her out because she's faking her sons condition for what....bleeping Instagram
B I T C H

Reactions: 18
Caught a live earlier, It's a SEN march tomorrow, they've asked her to do a speech too. And this is the banner they've had made. It reads - walking for Wilby
The “March” tomorrow is a static, peaceful protest in London for all SEN kids who are let down by the system. Not sure why she has that banner.

Reactions: 16
Its actually pathetic and really immature that 2 grown 40 odd year olds walk into a sex shop and behave like they are giggling teenagers who have only just started to have sex and never seen anything before🤦‍♀️
I mean, they aren't even adventurous in what they get either..just rubber dicks and artificial fanny's for josh to wank over 🤢
Wait for it....now you've said this R will be doing a live in full g.i.m.p suit and sloshy will be in a basque and suspender's sucking a butt plug R's just removed 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen the new Black Mirror episode 2 with the policeman, wife and the crazy sexual escapades. I was watching it and it reminded me of R & J minus the torture and killing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will read out the "letter to Wilby" and mention how he's level 3 non verbal! duck off Ratschitt!

Reactions: 11
Wait for it....now you've said this R will be doing a live in full g.i.m.p suit and sloshy will be in a basque and suspender's sucking a butt plug R's just removed 😂
@Wotsit , you know I love you the hardest ever, but you are one sick puppy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.