PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes is one of the least intelligent people to ever roam planet earth. Head to her thread for the biggest LOL's but also the biggest head shakes as her stupidity is incredible. She's another one who, like Rat Face, claims to have "her" trolls but never provides any evidence of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kate Hayes is one of the least intelligent people to ever roam planet earth. Head to her thread for the biggest LOL's but also the biggest head shakes as her stupidity is incredible. She's another one who, like Rat Face, claims to have "her" trolls but never provides any evidence of them.
Sorry I'm long time lurker and just dipping my toe in the water 😬 but the Katie Hayes Wiki is epic

Also... hello 👋 nice to meet you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Kates alright. I like the way she's extra about events etc, as I'm the opposite so it's interesting to watch. I also think it's great that she and her partner include their little girl all the time. Though I wouldn't put that on her thread 😂.

(She would benefit a lot from not being involved with that odd Tattle account though and not get to far in with Rachael either.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand this sen protest.. maybe it’s just my local area/town but all I’ve seen is so much help and support for sen children in mainstream schools..my daughter is in year r she isn’t sen but there are several in her class and there is always 4/5 teachers in there everyday.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand this sen protest.. maybe it’s just my local area/town but all I’ve seen is so much help and support for sen children in mainstream schools..my daughter is in year r she isn’t sen but there are several in her class and there is always 4/5 teachers in there everyday.
I get the protest. Sen help is so underfunded. As a mum of a sen child who is in year 10 hes been so badly failed. She’s just doing it for attention though. Wilbys had so much help and the fact he’s being diagnosed so young yet has improved loads with help at nursery speaks volumes, she’s just pissy as he can’t get an EHCP.

Reactions: 25
That's the thing Torbay Council has so much in place right now for SEN children. Im in a meeting right now about SEND torbay. But because Ratshit is doing this for clout and doesn't actually care about wobble she hasn't looked into anything. There are so many peer support groups, support networks and advice available just for torbay, but again she doesn't care she's just wearing the Autism "mom" badge for attention and nothing else

Reactions: 32
bleeping Kate Hayes the illiterate oaf. Also I bleeping hate the word 'lush' so chavvy
Oi.... LUSH is a standard adjective in my neck of the woods so I can't let that statement pass I'm afraid 🤣🤣.

She's no natural author is she, when she's asking her audience for ideas, no free flowing ideas herself. Furthermore, let her run with their suggestions and when her sales are piss poor I can come back and laugh again, told you so 🤭

Reactions: 9
Sen provision is generally tit to be fair. My son is sen and supposed to be a 1:1 (EHCP stated through Educational welfare officer and educational psychologist) instead he's 1:6 - 1 teacher for 6 pupils - all of which except my son are autistic, my son has physical disabilities) he's been failed by the schools so many times

Reactions: 5
How the duck has wobble been failed? (by anyone other than his parents) he got a rapid diagnosis, a nursery place where he excelled. Wait a few years Rack - you have no idea how failed our children can be
My daughter has only just got her diagnosis and is still waiting for speech therapy. She’s almost 6. Rat face has no idea what a struggle it is.

Reactions: 8
Greedy is a prick too. I couldn't give less of a toss about her new baby. Her girlfriend gives me the massive ick. I dont mind SSS but her sister looks like shes been exhumed. Sorry to be horrible but I've had a bleeping tit few days and these grifters are grinding my bleeping gears!!!! They have no clue about life, we are struggling at the moment with money and issues with our sons and these fuckers have no clue about real life. Bunch of cunts! I promise I will try to be nicer tomorrow 🙄
If what I've read is true greedy is much as a scammer as our Ratschitt! Label lady only doing well off the back bone of Stacey before Stacey had a good following on Insta gram and shared all her products she was a no one! Even in every article she's always refered to as "Stacey sister"
We all have off days it's good for our souls! ... hope your okay

Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh she is zero to do with send reform England why are these people tagging her ? It’s a group of mums whose kiddos with mld/sld needs have created this not her !

Reactions: 6
I think Kates alright. I like the way she's extra about events etc, as I'm the opposite so it's interesting to watch. I also think it's great that she and her partner include their little girl all the time. Though I wouldn't put that on her thread 😂.

(She would benefit a lot from not being involved with that odd Tattle account though and not get to far in with Rachael either.)
We all started like that. It soon changes. Read the wiki troops ✌

I don't understand these new insta mums. They have 2 types of children. Autistic/SEN or Geniuses. No in-between. Rachel and Kate are examples of this. They can't just let their child be a child. They've got to "oh he's slower at grasping certain things" so they're obviously SEN or they copy something you do and they're child geniuses. Zero in between.

Reactions: 19
Oi.... LUSH is a standard adjective in my neck of the woods so I can't let that statement pass I'm afraid 🤣🤣.

She's no natural author is she, when she's asking her audience for ideas, no free flowing ideas herself. Furthermore, let her run with their suggestions and when her sales are piss poor I can come back and laugh again, told you so 🤭
She's got absolutely no imagination or ideas of her own. All she knows (therefore can write about) is herself. If she was really serious about the trolls, she could write something about the darker side of being online etc. But as she doesn't actually get trolled she wouldn't know where to start.

Reactions: 10
If what I've read is true greedy is much as a scammer as our Ratschitt! Label lady only doing well off the back bone of Stacey before Stacey had a good following on Insta gram and shared all her products she was a no one! Even in every article she's always refered to as "Stacey sister"
We all have off days it's good for our souls! ... hope your okay
Note how the undead sister has written her book under her maiden name of Solomon, she's been cashing in on being Stacey's sister for years. Rabies was probably only invited because she'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if it meant she could pretend to be besties with people who have a bigger following.

Reactions: 22
I'm never one to defend the Government (ever.) Though SEND reform has already been done for this administration. The white paper was published in March 2023. £2.6 billion over the next three years is to be invested. Which is more more than mainstream education as whole. Teachers are striking again in July over conditions & pay. What are this group wanting from this get together? Parliament are too busy arguing amongst themselves to notice anyone.

This is the white paper if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 13
Is this their second or third day away from home, so they can fanny about doing anything other than parent their children?

So much for all the sobbing and wailing and big fat tears about how the children are doing. Full of tit as per usual.

I’d like her to write another book, one that contains the unfiltered truth about what that family is like behind closed doors, why Silky is pretending to be on a career break and full financial disclosure as to how only one person in that house appears to be working (and by working I mean spending a couple of hours a day filing everyone) but manages to support 7 other people, funding travelling for one, buying a camper van, doing up their house again and buying the worst and most expensive clothes for all of them.
bleeping chavvy, dim witted, grifting, lying cunts.

Reactions: 32
Same here. Initially Primary School was tit but when he finally got help he flew. He’s currently 21years old and studying Psychology at Uni and on course for a 2:1. Maybe we are just really lucky. Btw, there’s no way on earth W would be classed as level 3. He’d be classed as a high functioning but naughty boy who needs boundaries to be set if he lived in my area

Reactions: 21
The videos and things she’s posted re Sen reform are those that are on tic Tok . What a dick

Reactions: 5
Swings and roundabouts, I suppose different areas have different resources and budgets, we were lucky my daughters nursery teacher was the school senco she noticed traits in her abd helped us get a referral and she was diagnosed with autism when she was wobbles age. Fast forward and lots of resources put in place over the years she’s a year 10 sitting her mocks and doing bloody fantastic in them …..I do know people who have had little or no support for their SEN children though and it’s hard…..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.