PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy is a prick too. I couldn't give less of a toss about her new baby. Her girlfriend gives me the massive ick. I dont mind SSS but her sister looks like shes been exhumed. Sorry to be horrible but I've had a bleeping tit few days and these grifters are grinding my bleeping gears!!!! They have no clue about life, we are struggling at the moment with money and issues with our sons and these fuckers have no clue about real life. Bunch of cunts! I promise I will try to be nicer tomorrow 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
None of them are actual friends. Just using each other for clout and R is just happy to be there 🤣🤣 the sad bint thinks she's got actual friends 🤦‍♀️
None of these idiots seem to celebrate her so that says it all.
The only reason shes there is because she has the same management.. they wouldn't look at her twice otherwise!

Reactions: 37
I saw Mannah at the weekend wearing one of those loose fit dresses. She looked normal in it, not like Ratchet!

Reactions: 9
Puffy face....weight gain.....suspicious swelling around the thyroid area?

Raq, get your thyroid levels tested hun

Reactions: 10
Remember when she went to the other get together and hinch and SS were there, but there were no pictures of them with Rancid, she said it’s cause she doesn’t like her picture taken!!! Well she’s looks like she’s doing a spread in Just Seventeen today!!! That rescue remedy works wonders

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me; or has anyone else got a horrible feeling she is pregnant?
Yeah I was thinking the same.. but then it could be pre menopausal weight gain too? I hate commenting about other women’s weight, we all have our own struggles but in this case I feel like it’s warranted. Otherwise she’ll love the clout on her suspected pregnancy and that’ll be the next drama.

Also she makes suuuch a big deal out of sex shops, loving Sloshy the hardest that it’s almost sickening. She’ll be in the sex loft ranting and raving about their trip to London in no time.

Ratchet give yourself the day off hun.

Reactions: 5
I mean, I'm not a best selling author so I don't know how publishing stuff really works but... if I had a meeting with my boss and they asked me to plot out my strategy for the next 12 months (e.g. what are your plans for your next book) and I said "I have no idea - I'll ask a load of other people" I can't see how they would have much faith in me being able to do my job. Everything is such a game to her - playing shop, playing food bank, playing SEN Mum and playing being an "author". The first 3 books are all basically the same story with some name changes so just stick to that format Racket.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.