PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of the those that still access her Patreon Insta, has anything been mentioned in the Hundom WhatsApp groups or has that dried up?
It's such a shame weeping cassandra can't come back. I think she was on there wasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if she's had Nutty nikki shut it down as it seemed like too much of a vehicle for the huns to question her.

Reactions: 16
I think Mia may have seen the tide slowly turning in the spotted posts and people highlighting the real issues. The ones that are easily evidenced. As a family, they must now realise that they can publicly challenge R with the truth and she has no comeback.

On another note, there was a Tattelle comment on spotted Torquay's post about Stacey Solomon. It had no responses and yet someone in the patchwork gang has had it removed. Why bother when the one on Spotted Paignton took off the way it did? Shows she has at least one supporter in the bay...
That or SS's people saw it and didn't want her name associated with ptwm and asked for it to be taken down

Reactions: 11
It's such a shame weeping cassandra can't come back. I think she was on there wasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if she's had Nutty nikki shut it down as it seemed like too much of a vehicle for the huns to question her.
If she thinks her ‘trolls’ are bad wait until the obsessed huns like Nikki realise they’ve been scammed out of their money for years and turn on her. In reality none of them are going to fund her forever. She’ll disappear into obscurity before long and I feel that she’s passed her peak and is on the way out. She has nothing of interest to offer any more and has been taken over by younger and more interesting Insta profiles who don’t constantly spout negativity nor throw their own family and friends under the bus at every opportunity.

She may regret the way she has treated people in years to come when she has nothing and no one is around to support her. Tough!

Reactions: 34
Unfortunately you're probably right. She's probably laughing right now. As I've said before for some reason she's bloody teflon. I don't know if people are scared of her but nothing ever happens to her.
Alot of them are likr Teflon. Nothing seems to happen, no repercussions, they get away with it all! Why? Her "friend" knee deep in infestations, stalked and harassed a member of the audience in her tit stand up show! Nothing happened to her! She claimed that as she is a women, she was allowed to do it! How do these idiots get away with clearly illegal activities!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I get such irrational rage when she says "unsafe" people. duck off, then when you get there duck off some more you absolute twit bag!
Your so dramatic its unreal!
Mia isn't trolling you, she can say whatever the duck she likes on her own Instagram. Just like you did in your books about them and on your pathetic Q&As and on your stories.
Whats the difference between u doing it to them and them doing it back?? Absolutely duck all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
It's grates on me the way people like her use their kids as human shields. Every time she has accountability for something, she throws down something emotive from one of the kids to try and blackmail whomever is speaking up.

At this point she is lucky that "unsafe 🙄" people are only "hitting" her inbox to be honest.

Reactions: 39
Apparently people are jealous of Ratchet? Really? Her paid supporters are absolutely deluded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Alot of them are likr Teflon. Nothing seems to happen, no repercussions, they get away with it all! Why? Her "friend" knee deep in infestations, stalked and harassed a member of the audience in her tit stand up show! Nothing happened to her! She claimed that as she is a women, she was allowed to do it! How do these idiots get away with clearly illegal activities!
Knee deep in infestations 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes using Lula as a weapon now. If betsy was there then she wouldn't look twice at Lula! No one needs to see personal messages. Her kids also don't need to know about their mums drama because they are KIDS. Mia is an adult, R is an adult 🤷‍♀️
Grow the duck up rachel and behave like one!
She will come back on stories claiming shes done nothing but cry and everyone has pondered around her, she's had some of the worse messages in her inbox from some of her biggest trolls 😴 blah blah blah
There was a reason why the legal checks on your latest book didnt allow you to mention V and her girls!

Reactions: 53
She’s clearly not used to people standing up to her is she? She’s gonna come on in tears saying she’s not a chroll hunter and she only outed people who were sending her nasty messages.. Because Ratchet is always the victim isn’t she? As if poor L dosent have enough to deal with, now she has to vindicate her mother against the world.

Also she’s allowed to call out the Apicella’s or whomever she pleases. But when the tables turn and anyone retaliates they’re unsafe? Questioning donations and genuine concerns make ppl unsafe? Ok huns, let’s all buy camper and with our lush ad money.

Reactions: 33
She’s clearly not used to people standing up to her is she? She’s gonna come on in tears saying she’s not a chroll hunter and she only outed people who were sending her nasty messages.. Because Ratchet is always the victim isn’t she? As if poor L dosent have enough to deal with, now she has to vindicate her mother against the world.

Also she’s allowed to call out the Apicella’s or whomever she pleases. But when the tables turn and anyone retaliates they’re unsafe? Questioning donations and genuine concerns make ppl unsafe? Ok huns, let’s all buy camper and with our lush ad money.
Thing is she doesn't back up these claims, just like she said on her rant about the spotted post that jo was thrown up the bus.... there was one message about how and all it said was that she was involved in patchwork? How is that throwing her anywhere in fact Raych you threw her under 10 buses by stating she did all the money side and you had no idea what you had and how it was spent! 🤔

Her outing people is making her the biggest troll out of anyone, your on a public forum telling everyone your private business! People message you, you choose to go after them with hate, outing someone's name, address, work location is far worse than someone telling you what they think off you when your publicily putting yourself out there. If you can't handle there's only one thing to do and duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She actually said they really went for Jo which is a complete lie. The one they went for (if anyone) was Dani but there was no mention of her. She will definitely come on crying and saying the trolls ruined her weekend and Josh had to look after her.

Reactions: 25
Hope you enjoyed your Birthday Raq 🤣
Bet you didn’t anticipate such a tit weekend 🤭
911C6BE9-EE32-4953-B5F2-5E28A5C33465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thing is she doesn't back up these claims, just like she said on her rant about the spotted post that jo was thrown up the bus.... there was one message about how and all it said was that she was involved in patchwork? How is that throwing her anywhere in fact Raych you threw her under 10 buses by stating she did all the money side and you had no idea what you had and how it was spent! 🤔

Her outing people is making her the biggest troll out of anyone, your on a public forum telling everyone your private business! People message you, you choose to go after them with hate, outing someone's name, address, work location is far worse than someone telling you what they think off you when your publicily putting yourself out there. If you can't handle there's only one thing to do and duck off!
Exactly this! If people were ringing my husbands work, ringing my kids school and places of work, constantly commenting on my life, clothes, hair, make up, family and friends because of something I posted online, I wouldn't be posting again.

If someone accused me of keeping money that was donated for a 'cause' I would be providing evidence that it had gone to the said cause because I'd hate people to think I was a thief. I'd be way to embarrassed to show my face in public.

She's got skin thicker than a rhino to keep up with it for so long and more front than Blackpool!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m confused with this latest troll drama ? Who trolled Jo ? And Dani ? Is there any pics of vidoes ?? Sorry seemed to have missed that all

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! If people were ringing my husbands work, ringing my kids school and places of work, constantly commenting on my life, clothes, hair, make up, family and friends because of something I posted online, I wouldn't be posting again.

If someone accused me of keeping money that was donated for a 'cause' I would be providing evidence that it had gone to the said cause because I'd hate people to think I was a thief. I'd be way to embarrassed to show my face in public.

She's got skin thicker than a rhino to keep up with it for so long and more front than Blackpool!
Yep! If it was affecting you and your family you would put them first rather than a lifestyle you have because you've conned thousand of people out of money! But she can't do that because she's so used to giving her children everything to keep them to stay with her that if it all stopped they would of left. Only have to look at Betsys trip to know that Patreon is funding that! My daughter works full time to fund uni (she deferred a year out to work so she didn't have to start a 3yr uni course with debt hanging over her) she's got enough to probably survive a year and half living away and that's with enjoying a life before she goes! Betsys moves to liverpool works for around a month and then travels to numerous different places on "fresh air" it seems!
---
I’m confused with this latest troll drama ? Who trolled Jo ? And Dani ? Is there any pics of vidoes ?? Sorry seemed to have missed that all
There's some upload messages of her patreon rant on the last thread. Dani is apparently a volunteer at the patchwork who explained that the patchwork house isn't a womens refugee but a wrap around service (made my appointment and referral only) to women when they have sorted help out.

No one trolled Jo, someone tagged her in the spotted post saying that she was the person to contact. Jo liked the messaged ,so someone wrote that they had noticed she had liked a messaged but hadn't responded!
---
I for one would love thelincolnshaws to go to town on her. Darren definitely has no filter 😂 ☁💜
If like Emily too. But I know it won't happen! When she first came on the scene she came across a shy timid mouse but as the time went on you could see her coming out her shell and then no fucks was given!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Finally caught up. 🙌🏻 Ready and waiting for the downfall of the Torbay Tart! 🤞🏻
98D1A29F-3C56-4800-8875-58970415FFEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Of course 13/14 year old Tallulah will defend her mum, she has no other adult in her life to turn to .

Rachel has isolated her from her dad and stepsisters and constantly refers to her own mum abandoning her when she was 4 ( creating a distrust, her grandmother may do it again?). Mannah appears to look after Isaac and GG was looking after Seb at that age. Edie has her dad.

Even if Tallulah realises her mother's behaviour is wrong and she wants out where would she go? IMO she is trapped and Rachel knows it .

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.