PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only "unsafe" thing in this whole shenanigan is Rachel herself. I wonder if Wobble's level 3 autism and subsequent school deferral has disappeared while she has chrolls to hunt? :unsure:

Reactions: 14
She buys things for the temporary rush of euphoria spending money brings her. Doesn't really matter what it is. She gets a buzz from it. But of course Jo has to authorise any purchases because thinking about money makes her poorly in the head.

Reactions: 25
She buys things for the temporary rush of euphoria spending money brings her. Doesn't really matter what it is. She gets a buzz from it. But of course Jo has to authorise any purchases because thinking about money makes her poorly in the head.
And then of course it's all the fault of Jo because she should have said no, not got the funds rat face. 🙄 ha, ha, ha.

Reactions: 12
Just going back to this briefly….. it’s R’s friend slumped on the floor.

53A22F8E-1EBC-4B2B-A600-279360BDB6CE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't forget she wasn't sure if her new book was fact or fiction, as the 2 coexist alongside each other in her head 🤣
Perhaps Queen Rachel ( patron saint of saving women) literary agent could have a chat with Rachet ( the best selling author) and explain the difference between fact and fiction. Obviously Rach doesnt know as she believes everything she says and writes is fact...or is it fiction. Where's that bloody thesaurus when I need it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth does she think its appropriate to put her tit on her 14 year old daughter (who has her own issues)
She's not your support dog Rachel. She's a child. A vulnerable child who YOU should protect from the Internet. She shouldn't even know about any of this. She should be oblivious. You're not at home with her. You give no shits about those kids. Stop sharing private messages for likes and sympathy. And stop using your child as therapy. It's all sorts of wrong. Poor L probably jumped at the chance for Rachel to like and listen to her.
I thought the responses were the other way round at first - poor Tallulah doesn't deserve all this tit laid on her

Reactions: 10
Rachel, do the right thing for once in your life and stop abusing your children and step-children. Please?

How can the huns continue to watch this and think it's ok, and one day in the future when Rachel is all on her own or is still with Slosh, and nobody else will come near her. When the kids have their own fb pages, all about their toxic mother and possibly books, and have an extensive library of self help books😞
She can target her brothers and sister, parents, exs, as much as she likes but don't bring the kids into it.

This is for the Apicellas, Edie's family, the boys, and Betsy Lula and Edie who don't know what's coming to them yet.
IMG_9148.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I genuinely hope that Lula and Betsy see that post from Mia this weekend, without their spiteful mother trying to hide it from them. Whether it be through the screenshots on here, or Mia's page, they deserve to see it to at least be able to make up their own mind.

Reactions: 26
It’s such an uncomfortable situation especially when there is a young girl involved. I don’t agree with it being played out on social media but I can’t say I blame Mia either. R as the adult and the parent, never had to address the situation with the sisters. She could have easily picked a different question to answer that day, she could have just ignored any questions the followers had about them, she didn’t need to go into detail about them in her book etc. This could have been avoided for the sake of T but I fear this is only the start.

Reactions: 34
They gave back the Volvo though didn’t they? If they owned it outright then they would have got quite a bit for it as they hold their value. Or if they leased then they may have given it back in exchange for the deposit for the van
The Volvo wasnt owned, as far as I could make out that was on finance, or maybe it was a lease vehicle. Either way, the monthly repayments on that van would be HUGE £500 plus per month....how do I know, hubby did something similar with a car.

Reactions: 14
The Volvo wasnt owned, as far as I could make out that was on finance, or maybe it was a lease vehicle. Either way, the monthly repayments on that van would be HUGE £500 plus per month....how do I know, hubby did something similar with a car.
It was a lease vehicle, Slosh's car is a lease vehicle too. The nearest place that sells vans is on the other side of the road so it would have been convenient to drop off her car and then cross over to pick up the van.

Reactions: 8
Good on Mia trying to reach out, T & B will need someone who cares about them. We can only imagine how toxic Raq is going to be once that house of cards collapses. No doubt she will throw the ‘look what I’ve done for you, I did this all for you’ at them & make them feel like they owe her. Material things mean feck all if you’ve got someone who genuinely cares. I really hope S & I are Ok too as it’s obvious they’re at the bottom of the line in that household.
As for Silky Penis NO Balls (or job) I hope he’s having a crappy time of it, watch, designer clothes, camper van & absolutely zero respect from his boys, wife, step children, family, former colleagues. Worth it Silky??
I really hope those kids are going to be Ok 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sadly I doubt the girls will contact their sisters until the scales drop from their eyes regarding their mother, and that will be years into the future (maybe less for Betsy) R will constantly remind them what she did for her tiny broken babies, when in reality she was actually doing what most mothers would in that situation- and shouldn't expect undying gratitude from her own kids for keeping them safe!!!!
As a teenager, Lula needs her mum and as abhorrent as we think she is, she's all she knows and isn't going to go against her, as none of us would at the age of 13. I just hope in the future they can have that relationship other interfering.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s such an uncomfortable situation especially when there is a young girl involved. I don’t agree with it being played out on social media but I can’t say I blame Mia either. R as the adult and the parent, never had to address the situation with the sisters. She could have easily picked a different question to answer that day, she could have just ignored any questions the followers had about them, she didn’t need to go into detail about them in her book etc. This could have been avoided for the sake of T but I fear this is only the start.
Was it even a real question?? She could have posted it herself, great distraction for what has been going on on the spotted pages??

Reactions: 10
And we should remember it was rach that started this. She went on her Instagram and told all her followers that Emily caught Vanessa out as her biggest troll. Vanessa, mia and ava all only posted things AFTER rach did that. Vanessa left the centre for a valid reason. She didn't like that rach wanted to take £60 from the centre funds for "donating" her old sofa and she didn't think Emily was suited for the job when she was so young and not long out of a DA situation herself. Now knowing that V thought that, I don't think it's any coincidence that it was Emily who 'found' Vanessa was the biggest troll tbh.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.