PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for the ‘I’ve received the worst most nasty messages’ bull 💩 tonight. Makes me laugh because there are only a limited amount of words in the English dictionary, and only a fraction of those are offensive, so how do the messages get worse and worse everytime?! And obviously those will all be words she has used herself and directed at other people. If you can’t take it Rach, don’t give it!
WHERES THE PAYPAL MONEY 💵

Reactions: 24
Morning folks. I rarely post but this is the only thread I really take an interest in (oh and vile Charlotte Dawson). I honestly think they will be having buyers remorse. The Camper van seems to have been the final straw I reckon. The 55k passion wagon has really tipped people over the edge and made them question where all the money is going.
Can you imagine if she finally called it a day and put an end to this circus? Imagine the material for her next book...An influencers fall from Grace and then starting again in the real world. I reckon that will be the next trend. Fallen instascammers having to rebuild their lives and having AA style meetings 🤣.

Reactions: 31
Morning folks. I rarely post but this is the only thread I really take an interest in (oh and vile Charlotte Dawson). I honestly think they will be having buyers remorse. The Camper van seems to have been the final straw I reckon. The 55k passion wagon has really tipped people over the edge and made them question where all the money is going.
Can you imagine if she finally called it a day and put an end to this circus? Imagine the material for her next book...An influencers fall from Grace and then starting again in the real world. I reckon that will be the next trend. Fallen instascammers having to rebuild their lives and having AA style meetings 🤣.
The next trend of books will be from all these scummy influencers kids!!!
"How my parents sold my private life for clout"
Betsy and Lula's would definitely be a Sunday times best seller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The next trend of books will be from all these scummy influencers kids!!!
"How my parents sold my private life for clout"
Betsy and Lula's would definitely be a Sunday times best seller 😂
You can just imagine the kids turning on her when the funds dry up. Ooooh the books they could write!

Reactions: 17
Yep! If it had just been a Spanish holiday or maybe a big tent for them to sleep it no one would of jumped on her but £55k even on finance (as apparently that's how she got it) is just too much..... it's like when those people put they have no money for nappies or baby milk but then the next day had no nails and lashes done.....

Reactions: 30
It's all very sad and worrying that so many fell under a certain person's influence and have been exploited

Reactions: 12
Current scenes of Josh outside Herpes Lodge this morning trying to find a signal

(I'm so sorry, the Cocaine situation is killing me 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yep! If it had just been a Spanish holiday or maybe a big tent for them to sleep it no one would of jumped on her but £55k even on finance (as apparently that's how she got it) is just too much..... it's like when those people put they have no money for nappies or baby milk but then the next day had no nails and lashes done.....
See I don’t even think it’s the camper as such - well it is 🤣 but it’s not just that. The camper could be on finance - fair enough. It’s the hundreds and hundreds of points they’ve spent on accessories for it more than the van itself

Reactions: 18
Slightly off on a tangent but I've always wondered about the tables being turned on some of these 'influencers'/content creators whose feed is largely filled with stuff they aff link to make money from unsuspecting followers. They love when the media print stories about them being trolled, I wonder how they'd feel if some media investigative journalists did a bit of digging and uncovered their scammy dishonest ways proving they're not quite the innocent victims they want their followers to believe 🤔. Just putting it out there in case anyone is trying to expose any of them........😙

Reactions: 27
Get ready for the ‘I’ve received the worst most nasty messages’ bull 💩 tonight. Makes me laugh because there are only a limited amount of words in the English dictionary, and only a fraction of those are offensive, so how do the messages get worse and worse everytime?! And obviously those will all be words she has used herself and directed at other people. If you can’t take it Rach, don’t give it!
WHERES THE PAYPAL MONEY 💵
It won’t be worst messages it will be “horrific” because she is a drama queen and that we are all “ultimately poorly in the head” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
It won’t be worst messages it will be “horrific” because she is a drama queen and that we are all “ultimately poorly in the head” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Even though no one from here messaged her, it was her ex stepdaughter asking her not use her friends death as content. But it's OK to mention that and make Elsie 'poorly in the head'

*not that I think Elsie is poorly, it just can't be nice having your grief used as someone else's content and probably brought up a lot of feelings

Reactions: 25
I can’t wait to see her next move TBH. I mean the camper was to make up for the (?) violent (?) row wasn’t it? Josh wants to go vanning regularly, it’s not Rach’s scene at all.

She’s got so many fires burning everywhere - keeping Josh happy, the Apicellas, Emily, the police, the Lincolnshaws, her kids. Everywhere you look there’s something waiting to BOOM.

The Spotted post might not be seen by everyone who pays for her lifestyle but it is getting to the point that she can’t leave the house without huge paranoia, and it looks like she’s down about 30k followers. I know she bans people but even so.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Curiosity got the better of me and I asked my other half about when you buy things on finance, he said even though they got the van on finance they would still have to put a deposit of up to 10 thousand pounds down.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Curiosity got the better of me and I asked my other half about when you buy things on finance, he said even though they got the van on finance they would still have to put a deposit of up to 10 thousand pounds down.
They gave back the Volvo though didn’t they? If they owned it outright then they would have got quite a bit for it as they hold their value. Or if they leased then they may have given it back in exchange for the deposit for the van

Reactions: 14
I dont think its the van thats pissed people off.
Its the fact she was claiming she was skint and "living off fresh air" and claiming the centre is financially struggling and then she completely back tracked and flaunted the van along with the accessories 🤦‍♀️
She should have just kept her mouth shut and not pleaded poverty lol.

Reactions: 39
I can’t wait to see her next move TBH. I mean the camper was to make up for the (?) violent (?) row wasn’t it? Josh wants to go vanning regularly, it’s not Rach’s scene at all.

She’s got so many fires burning everywhere - keeping Josh happy, the Apicellas, Emily, the police, the Lincolnshaws, her kids. Everywhere you look there’s something waiting to BOOM.

The Spotted post might not be seen by everyone who pays for her lifestyle but it is getting to the point that she can’t leave the house without huge paranoia, and it looks like she’s down about 30k followers. I know she bans people but even so.
She's loosing on FB (probably blocked people who like any bad comments about her) but she's gaining on insta.

I'm guessing the rise the last 2 days are from people on here though that have seen her mentioned on other threads and gone to join the tit show 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They gave back the Volvo though didn’t they? If they owned it outright then they would have got quite a bit for it as they hold their value. Or if they leased then they may have given it back in exchange for the deposit for the van
Oh I see, I’m rubbish at that sort of thing 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s not just the van, it’s all the lux accessories that you really don’t need for your first trip! Work out what’s important to you on a trip first!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.