PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon the reason why R despises this Tattle Thread, is because this thread has a collective memory that would leave a herd of elephants…🐘🐘🐘🐘🦣🦣🦣🦣
scratching their heads with their trunks
Problem is I can remember stuff that this hideous woman did months, or years ago, but ask me what I did yesterday and I couldn't tell you. 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s such a toxic person she can’t live with just peace and calm, she thrives on drama.
I think that’s why she misses Wayne so much and is constantly still trying to get a reaction from him, and thinks nothing of using innocent children as part of the game.
Trouble is he stopped playing the games a long time ago, and one thing narcissists can’t stand, is being ignored! He isn’t interested in her, and it drives her mental.
Rach loves Wayne 4 Eva ❤

Reactions: 33
Forever a true narcissist acting like nothing has happened and sending subliminal messages in her stories 😒 🙄
Whos getting stung by nettles rach? Your bank balance?

Reactions: 18
It’s probably not even in any reference to anyone, they have just been on a day time sesh because they have binned the kids off to get pissed and high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can always tell when she's trying to be clever and bitchy because her voice goes all high pitch and she thinks she's hilarious but really she's just a bleep.
We've all seen those twats at school that pick on people less fortunate ! Pretty much rach summed up

Reactions: 20
Weirdly Rach, my favourite place in the world is wherever my children are. Not somewhere that I would always go without them. Controversial, I know, but I actually love my kids and enjoy being with them even without any monetary gain 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Her singing is definitely aimed at Mia ‘what’s up buttercup, you’re going to get stung by stinging nettles’!!!!! She’s a witch!!!!

Reactions: 16
Defo been blocked as I have two accounts and view old rachy roo cunty chops through one since she blocked me and on doing a search I can see Mias private account on my other insta

Reactions: 4
Scratching my head over her proclaiming that Herpes has no Internet (or telly) while posting - on the Internet 🧐🤥😵💫.
Very telling that she says her favourite place is one where she never takes her children.

Reactions: 29
Scratching my head over her proclaiming that Herpes has no Internet (or telly) while posting - on the Internet 🧐🤥😵💫.
Very telling that she says her favourite place is one where she never takes her children.
does She ever tell the truth, even her name is a lie

Bet Lula is getting it tight out in the community this week, both from friends who’ve heard their parents talking and randoms who only know the 14 year old girl due to how exploited she is.
meanwhile her mum has fucked off and left her to cope alone with whoever has agreed to have her this time.

• Sad
Do you think sloshy just sits there agreeing with everything she says about everything and doesn’t have a difference of opinion on some things she spouts ???

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.